PDA

View Full Version : Oblivius, world of the damned.

Ruben
04-02-2004, 02:23 PM
A group of children, predestined, woke up in a shimmering place, not ever seen before. Waking up in Oblivius, unknowingly why, when and how. But they are about to make one of the most thrilling ride’s ever faced by humanity, for they will one day will be the only rescue for the world as we know it. Their new powers, awaked from the deepest chambers from their body’s, were unleashed upon the mystical arriving in Oblivius, cause that is their only weapon against the ancient enemy’s and fiends, damned and thrown away to a prison with no time or believe. The old Greek gods, locked them up in Oblivius, that would keep them there forever. But it seems that plan will not go as hoped for, because those ancient ghouls are about to finally break down the portal between earth and Oblivius, now, a group of children were called to help earth and stop those fiends forever and so the quest begins, for a journey that will never be forgotten...

Form:

Good/Bad guy:
Cloths in Oblivius (if Good guy, not needed as Bad guy):
Power:
Kind of fiend (if Bad guy):
Boy/Girl:
Other (Not necessarily):

I really hope that there are some persons that would like to get in :smile:
We begin monday, so be ready :wink:

Ruben
04-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Here's mine :wink:

Good/Bad guy: Good
Nickname: Ruben
Cloths in Oblivius: A cloack as in the Matrix but then in silver, silver hair and red eyes.
Power: Knowledge of swords
Boy/Girl: Boy
Other: He has this weird dreams about this odd place...

goddess
04-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Good/Bad guy:good
Nickname:shadow
Cloths in Oblivius:angel wings and a really nice white dress that only covers the important bits :wink:
Power:summons spirits from beond and make them attack
Boy/Girl: girl
Other: can't remember her past at all, but it well known amoungst deamons and the hier arkie, has a sort of charm which makes even deamons fall in love with her (she has to use this necklace of dimond to do so)

Inferno
04-03-2004, 04:43 AM
Good/bad: Good
Nickname: Inferno
clothing: Black pants, reddish-brown vest with gloves, and boots.
power: changes into a large, fiery manlike bull, when angry. (does this need to be less outrageous and more like physical or special knowledge?)
other: loses ability to control himself when he changes into Oryx, the bi-ped bull of flames.

TDD91
04-03-2004, 07:18 AM
Good/Bad guy: Evil
Nickname: Shockwave
Power: Ability to create and control Eletric charges.
Kind of fiend (if Bad guy): A giant silver Rhino with golden plating on his chest, arms and head. His skin is like tarmac and he is very powerful.
Boy/Girl: Unknown

Ruben
04-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Thank you all for joining up :pray:

Goddess - You are accepted :clap: But I saw you writhed ‘well known amongst demons and the hier arkie’, but these are just normal kids, until they arrived in Oblivius, so they don’t know the demons yet. Just pointing that out :wink: but the rest is perfectly ok ! :smile:

Inferno – Great, accepted :clap: ! And yes, your ability is totally fine :wink:

Alex – Yo ! Good to see you again Alex, long time… Well, obviously you are accepted :clap: ( lol, a rhino with electric powers, weird… but of course GREAT :wink: !) And at the end of the sign-ups I’ll choose one ‘main’ evil lord.

Yey, thx again all for signing up ! Remember, we start on monday !!

Crossfire Chaos
04-03-2004, 09:45 PM
Evil
Magna
"Power Blasts", "Size Change"
Golden armore all over with big cannons on his arms that would be imposible to carry without his devilish counterpart. Coverd in armore so that only his eyes show.
Male

time to even things out here....

Ruben
04-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Evil
Magna
"Power Blasts", "Size Change"
Golden armore all over with big cannons on his arms that would be imposible to carry without his devilish counterpart. Coverd in armore so that only his eyes show.
Male

time to even things out here....

Lol, do you still have life insurance, because 15000 years... Lol, you are accepted of course ;) And with power blasts, wat must I see upon that ? Like strong waves of air to demolish stuff ?

- Ruben

Saitou
04-04-2004, 11:57 PM
Good/Bad guy:Good
Nickname:Kai
Cloths in Oblivius:He's wearing a black shirt and a black pants his hair is black an his eyes are sliver and glow when he's mad, he has gloves that has a picture of a Jagon on it and the place that his fingers go are burnt out and a chain band on his left arm.
Power:He can set stuff on fire by touching it but the the fire is black
Boy/Girl:Boy
Other:He does not like to talk about his past

Ruben
04-05-2004, 08:27 AM
Nickname:Kai
Cloths in Oblivius:He's wearing a black shirt and a black pants his hair is black an his eyes are sliver and glow when he's mad, he has gloves that has a picture of a Jagon on it and the place that his fingers go are burnt out and a chain band on his left arm.
Power:He can set stuff on fire by touching it but the the fire is black
Other:He does not like to talk about his past

Great ! Nothing bad to say about it :clap: Accepted 100%

Ruben
04-05-2004, 03:19 PM
Because some personal things I can not start this RP today, so it's postponed to thursday. This is certain and will not be postponed anymore. I'm sorry, but thank you for your patience. Pleas dont forget, we certainly start on thursday !
And of course the sign-ups will continue.

- Ruben

Tamer Marco
04-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Form:

Nickname:Marcus
Cloths in Oblivius:A blue headband on his forehead blue and black T-Shirt with black pants. Uses the headband to cover his third eye.
Power: Psychic. Has the power to change the flow of time and space and is a telepath. His third eye can move things faster than the speed of sound including himself.
Other:Is a born leader and will stand up for himself or his friends and family even if I means sacrificing himself.

Sutiivun
04-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Nickname: Steve
Clothes in Oblivius: A baseball cap backwards on his head, dark brown hair, a blue tee-shirt, tan shorts, and a golden wrist-watch on his left wrist.
Power: He is a psychic, he may distort dimensions, control peoples minds, and shoot deadly blue energy blasts from his hands as he pleases.
Other: An energetic person. He is very loyal and will always try to complete the mission given to him at all costs. He usually will show mercy but not always.

Hope I'm accepted. :wink:

Crossfire Chaos
04-07-2004, 10:49 PM
6 to 2

I'll have to make my guy stronger than I expected if no more evil people show up.

Inferno
04-07-2004, 10:52 PM
I'll offer to be evil along with another person if no more evils join.

Ruben
04-08-2004, 10:32 PM
Welcome all !! I forgot we start today, i dont know about you guys but it's still thursday on my clock, lol, ow well, first solve the problems:

Okay, everybody accepted :clap:

- Marco and Sutiivun, i see you are both psychic, is one of you willing to join the evil side ? So each time has a psychic ?

- Chaos, yes, i understand. Mmmm... Lets first see who's gonna go to the other side (evil, that is) If you are still in the minority, you will be able to be stronger

- Inferno, if Marco or Sutiivun is going to go to evil, will you also go ? Since you said you will if somebody els would go with you ?

OK, since there are some problems we cant start now, okay, i'll wait for replys, if everything is solved we can start. Of course other people can still sign up, thank you all !!

- Ruben V., here to save the day :exclaim:

Ruben
04-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Welcome all !! I forgot we start today, i dont know about you guys but it's still thursday on my clock, lol, ow well, first solve the problems:

Okay, everybody accepted :clap:

- Marco and Sutiivun, i see you are both psychic, is one of you willing to join the evil side ? So each time has a psychic ?

- Chaos, yes, i understand. Mmmm... Lets first see who's gonna go to the other side (evil, that is) If you are still in the minority, you will be able to be stronger

- Inferno, if Marco or Sutiivun is going to go to evil, will you also go ? Since you said you will if somebody els would go with you ?

OK, since there are some problems we cant start now, okay, i'll wait for replys, if everything is solved we can start. Of course other people can still sign up, thank you all !!

- Ruben V., here to save the day :exclaim:

Hello ? Where are you all ? :shifty:

- Ruben V. :banana:

Tamer Marco
04-09-2004, 06:56 PM
I've played too many bad boy roles. I need to be good for a change

Sutiivun
04-09-2004, 09:02 PM
Yes, Marco and I agreed that I would be bad.

Good/ Bad guy: Bad
Nickname: Sutii
Power: A psychic that can distort dimensions, control peoples minds, and shoot energy blasts out of his hands as he pleases.
Kind of fiend (if bad guy): A small yet tough person that still has a face of a 21 year old. Has glowing blue armor that protects him from most attacks and helps control his powers.
Boy/ Girl: Boy
Other: Shall never show mercy, so don't expect any. His family was killed early on in his life and he wwas raised by a psychic who taught him all of his powers. He always try's to find a way to complete his mission.

There, I redid my form. :wink:

Crossfire Chaos
04-09-2004, 10:48 PM
Thanks Sutiivun!

Tamer Marco
04-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Now we need Ruben for the kick-off.

Inferno
04-10-2004, 01:18 AM
so, we got it all straightened out? Who all's good and who's bad?

Sutiivun
04-10-2004, 01:18 AM
Now we need Ruben for the kick-off.Yes, I want to start this! :tongue:

Thanks Chaos! :wink:

Ruben
04-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Okay ! So, are there as many bad guys as there are good guys ? If not, tell me. I really want to start, but i'm now on a very old computer !! VERY slow... I'm sorry... But i PROMIS we will start today, just wait a tiny bit... THX !!!!! :) Sorry !...

Crossfire Chaos
04-10-2004, 01:13 PM
I belive it is 5-3.

Ruben
04-10-2004, 05:42 PM
Okay

Evil : 4
Good : 4
---IF--- Inferno is evil, and he said he would if somebody els joind evil, and somebody els (Sutiivun) is evil, so i guess inferno is evil, if not, tell me. So, okay, i think we are ready. I hope everybody get's the story line, here it is again in plain short easy english: Group of children wake up in a weird land, dont know wat, it's called oblivius, it's where the evil gods of the ancient times were banned to from the greek gods, i know more story but i wont tell it yet, otherwise is the fun gone :p Okay, there are also bad guys, they resemble those evil fiends/gods/or watever :goofy: LOL (said that all in one breath) Okay, i think we are ready to start :) I'll start it in the next post. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL READY :smile:

liquid crystal
04-10-2004, 05:50 PM
Can I still join? Hope it isn't too late!!

Good/Bad guy: Evil!!! Fooooohahahah!
Age: Let's see... stopped counting at 5,347. Prob'ly around 6,100 or so.
Nickname: Ynobe (eye-NO-bay) the Incidious
Power: Turns into a shadow and can create shockwaves.
Kind of fiend: Raven Feind. Has pitch black finger/toenails, hair, eyes, lips, and soul. Has a wicked sense of humor. Wears a long white clothes including a cloak, and silver chain male. Very palid.
Boy/Girl: Male
Other: Weilds thousands of handmade shuriken (throwing stars) wittled from the bones of his tortured enemies :wink2: hehehehe

Ruben
04-10-2004, 05:58 PM
‘Sometimes… I don’t know if I’m dreaming or
if I am awake… Sometimes, I do not get the
world and the things within, because I know
there is something ells. A world of it’s own, a
second dimension, a other place that is not
able to exist before our eyes, but then I always awake,
awake of that prison and I know it's true...’

Shooting up as soon as he awakes, immediately feeling drowsy. Unknowingly looking straight before him, thinking it is a dream, he again, slowly, and without a clear mind, he again lies down. Closing his eyes.
A yawn and stretching arms is the way he opens his eyes again, expecting to see his comfortable room and his nice warm bed…
Right away shocked as soon as he sees he is not their, half afraid, but still thinking it is a dream, but he is feeling so weird. He is feeling so clear and so self-conscious, the same feeling you always have waking up, knowing it is the truth. Half closed eyes, still tired from his sleep, he looks left and right, seeing other people, but not paying attention as he is expecting it to be a dream. He has no control over this pleas…

Ruben: “Mom ?…”

=TO=BE=CONTINEUD=

- Ruben V.

Ruben
04-10-2004, 06:02 PM
Can I still join? Hope it isn't too late!!

Good/Bad guy: Evil!!! Fooooohahahah!
Age: Let's see... stopped counting at 5,347. Prob'ly around 6,100 or so.
Nickname: Ynobe (eye-NO-bay) the Incidious
Power: Turns into a shadow and can create shockwaves.
Kind of fiend: Raven Feind. Has pitch black finger/toenails, hair, eyes, lips, and soul. Has a wicked sense of humor. Wears a long white clothes including a cloak, and silver chain male. Very palid.
Boy/Girl: Male
Other: Weilds thousands of handmade shuriken (throwing stars) wittled from the bones of his tortured enemies :wink2: hehehehe

*getting out of the writing-trance*

Hey, lol, i just posted the first part. No, it's not to late, but now evil is with more, ow well, we will see. WELCOME TO THE TEAM YNOBE

Inferno, you can now choose your side, choose wisely my child ;) :P

Crossfire Chaos
04-10-2004, 06:13 PM
"some others have came to our world, fellow demons and such we must escape threw the way the came!"

Sutiivun
04-10-2004, 09:37 PM
"Yes, let us go."
*Flies up into the air and spots a couple of people*
"Hmmm..."
*Flies up into the clouds and hides while spying on the new people*

IMO, I'm a psychic so I can control the forces of gravity around me which lets me fly. :wink2:

Tamer Marco
04-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Marco was enjoying a peaceful sleep. He had made the winning shot for his basketball tournement and was gleaming with pride of his super shot. Marco slept til about 6 AM then woke up for some water. When he opened his eyes he was not in his room. He looked outside but there was no window to look out of. The eerie darkness overwhelmed him and already he was scared. "I don't know where i'm at but it's not home,"! he thought. He tried to search for a light to get a better understanding of his envorment but there was a single light in the entire room. "Maybe i'm just dreaming" he thought. "If I pinch myself i'll be right in my room. He pinched himself and nothing happened. He tried and tried again, banging his head on the wall everything, even punching himself. But it was no use. He was trapped with no way out. He was scared as humanly possible. "I want my mom, I wish she was here she'd know what to do. He closed his eye and she was there. But she walked away, into the darkness until she dissapeared completely. There was something didn't catch his eye for the entire time. A golden handel. "Maybe it's a door"? I thought. He looked at it and steped closer. He turned the golden handel and a flash of light blinding him knocked him out. When he awakened he was not in the room. He floated in mid- air! "What is going on here"? he thought.

Ruben
04-11-2004, 09:43 AM
Ruben, stoned of fright, looked at a boy next to him, first he heard him saying 'basketbal' a few times in his dream. Then that boy also awoke, the same as him, altough the boy did not notice Ruben at all, only did pointless efforts to convince himself this was a dream, and the more Ruben looked, the more he got scared and slowly, against his will, realising that this isn't a dream... Trying to keep his head up, he suddenly saw that one boy standing up and walking, Ruben did not see which place he whent, he looked curiously. Suddenly, Ruben also saw wat the boy was after, a golden handel ! That means he is still in a room, regardless of his first idea. Altough Ruben did not trust it at all, weirdly looking at the handel that was toughed by the boy's hand. Slowly opening it, Ruben duck to the ground, afraid of the things within, the boy opend the door, and all Ruben saw was a golden light, to afraid to turn around and look at it, it was quit for a few moment untill the door closed and the boy was gone... With a pained brain looking at that handel that was now even glowing...

TO BE CONTINEUD

- Ruben V.

Ruben
04-11-2004, 10:05 AM
With a slow move, his eyes whent from the golden handel to the other boys, lying there. Standing up, to go for investigation with tiny steps, he almost tripped over a certain thing. Then he saw it, a phlat tiny silver circle device, something he wouldn't have seen if he didn't trap over it... Curiously looking at it, not certain to near it, but since he already touched it with his feet he decided to - slowly - pick it up. He investigated the device, untill he found something weird sticking out at the top, reaching it with his hand he carefully touched it and pressed it, but that did not work. Again pressing,but not result, then he decided to turn it right, wat was possible and made some click sounds like the slot of a safe in a bank. He turned it half around untill he now heard a hard and clear click, releasing his hand from the top a little guy came out. It was not alive, no, he has seen this before, it was a hologram, a digital projection of a person that recorded it, he saw a hologram of a old man and it began to speak with a not so clear recorded voice...

Hologram: 'Hello, I am Prof. Fink. I know about you all, 4 children, as always coming to Oblivius. I shall make it short, since they are after me, this always happens, every 10 years 4 children come, in a special form, with special abiletys... I normally bring them straight back to their place, Earth, and they think it is all a dream, but now, the evil gods have kidnapped me. I normally bring the children back before the evil gods notice anything of the portal. Also, the door you see with the golden handel, do not open it ! That is the door to the 'Tres Matrones', that arn't very pacient ! Only go there if you can do nothing els ! Unfortuantly, i can NOT tell you the place of the portal to your Earth, if it would happen that you are being taken hostile and being forced to tell the truth, because if they know the portal, then hell, no, OBLIVIUS will break out on your Earth ! Find me and i will show you the way. But be careful, for your path is ful with fiends and gods, banned milleniums ago from the greek gods. Be careful and use your powers !'

Ruben was absolutely patrified... He tought that this message had left him with more questions then before...

=TO BE CONTINEUD=

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 04:19 PM
OOC: This is getting good already. ^_^

IC:
When Marco saw himself in the air he was about to wet his pants. "What's going on here,"? he thought. When he usually woke up the bright sun gleamed into his eyes. And he doesn't ever remember waking up in some crazy room seeing a light a floating 1000 feet in the air. "I WANT OUUUUUTT" he screamed violently. A dark figure flying looked at him and flew twoards him.

OOC: That's you Sutii.

IC:
"What's going on here"? "I wanna get out"!

With that his powers awakened and brought out the psychic fury within him...

Sutiivun
04-11-2004, 04:46 PM
*Watches a young kid start to glow*
"Hmmm... another psychic has just been born. Lets see if his powers are strong."
*Flies down and lands on a big rock right in frony of Marco*
"Your time has come."
*He starts to gather his power*
"Get ready to die."

OOC: This is getting good. I like the plot. ^_^

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Marco saw the rock closing in on him. "So this is how i'm gonna go out... Being crushed by a rock in a forgien land" he thought. He sobbed hard and as soon as the rock was about a foot away from him his headband came off by it's self into Marco's hand revealing the third eye. All three of his eyes grew blue and the rock stoped dead in it's tracks and fell down quickly. *BOOM*. "Phew I thought I was dead. Marco put on his headband and the eye closed which made his forehead normal again.

His eye brought him down to the ground to a person. But, there was something different about him something strange. He wanted tto find out...

Ruben
04-11-2004, 07:04 PM
IMPORTANT, marco and sutiivun

Marco, you didn't even read my post... I said that that door was the way to the 'tres matrones'... And you are just in the sky... It makes no sence... But it's okay, it was a long post, anyway, just still think that door is to the tres matrones, lets just say you wandered a little further, and you are still on the ground, that also makes it easier since sutiivun landed when you were up the sky (makes no sence, lol) okay ? so we straightend it out ? the golden handel is the door to the tres matrones and sutiivun and you are one the ground ? Sorry for the troubly, i dont wanna be bitchy about those stuff :( but otherwise the story dosn't fit ;) thx :)

- Ruben V.

Ruben
04-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Marco saw the rock closing in on him. "So this is how i'm gonna go out... Being crushed by a rock in a forgien land" he thought. He sobbed hard and as soon as the rock was about a foot away from him his headband came off by it's self into Marco's hand revealing the third eye. All three of his eyes grew blue and the rock stoped dead in it's tracks and fell down quickly. *BOOM*. "Phew I thought I was dead. Marco put on his headband and the eye closed which made his forehead normal again.

His eye brought him down to the ground to a person. But, there was something different about him something strange. He wanted tto find out...

OOC: Lol, marco, dosn't your character find it weird that you have a 3th eye ? And where did that rock come from ?

IC: Ruben looked wat was happening and coulndn't understand, he saw 2 persons, or things, standing there... Then he saw it, one boy was the one that he saw waking up earlier... But, his forehead, but he was to late, before Ruben could see anything the other boy putted on his headband...
Now he really noticed the other person, he was about to smile that there was another person but his smile dissapeard as soon he saw the face of that... monster... He couldn't believe it, this was all raising to his head, 5 minutes ago he was in dreamland and now he finds out a horrible thing after the other, could that be a fiend the hologram was talking about ? I... I dont get it !!! Standing up, convinced it was a dream, walking up to the 2 persons, something he would never do in real life, but he knew it was a dream, nothing on Earth could be so horrible as this place he standed in. He was fiercly walking to those persons but stopped about 20 meters from them as soon he saw one of them making a move, he had saw it many times, in movie's where a fight was about to start...

Sutiivun
04-11-2004, 07:17 PM
OOC 1: Sorry Ruben, we just got a little carried away. :oops:
OOC 2: It looks like you've got a third eye like Hiei from YYH. :wink2:

IC:

"So, this kid has more power than I thought." Sneered Sutii. He closed in, wondering what he should do. "Should I kill him or should I take him hostage..." He stared at the young boy, wondering what the third eye could do. "Oh well, it looks like you're stronger than I thought. But no psychic is as powerful as me." Sutii focused his energy and in his hands appeared to shiny blue balls of psychic energy. "hahaha, let's see how you fare." Sutii teleported up into the sky and threw the two energy ball down at the young boy. "Let's see what your third eye does now." Then, Sutii saw another boy watching out of the corner of his eye.

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 07:27 PM
The headband fell off once again revealing the eye. The eye brought the energy ball into the eye sending it back with double force. " Wow" Marco said. And I thought this eye was just a curse"!

Sutiivun
04-11-2004, 07:34 PM
"WTF, did I just me my energy blasts go into his eye?!" Sutii saw a big blast coming toward him. "Hum, good but not good enough." Sutii stuck out his hand and he caught it and used the blast to help his energy supply. "That third eye is special." Sutii raised his hands and a huge chunk of the earth started to float with the boy on it. "Hm, you are very powerful indeed." Sutii thrusted out his hand and the piece of earth blew up right under Marco. "It seems we are both very powerful. How shall your eye react to this?"

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Marco used the exploding ground to his advantage. He jumped whe it rose and kicked the man in his face. "That was my foot not my eye this time" Marco gloated.

Saitou
04-11-2004, 07:40 PM
Kai awoke at the sound of a persons voice saying hello, Kai began to open his eyes, Kai saw a boy with something in his hand and then he heard the voice again, he looked for the voice and saw a small old man standing on nothing above the thing that was in the boy's hand, the small old man was some kind of hologram as the hologram stoped Kai closed his eyes, what a stupid dream he thought, then he heard a big boom he got up and looked around and saw two people having a battle

Sutiivun
04-11-2004, 07:41 PM
"You may be a psychic but your physical power does not match to my armor." Sutii grabbed the young kid and threw him to the ground as hard as he could. Then he fired several energy blasts. "You are becoming a nuisance." Sutii then teleported to the ground and shot a couple of more energy blasts at the young kid. "Die." He teleported back up into the air, watching the young kid.

Crossfire Chaos
04-11-2004, 07:42 PM
*From behind Ruben Magna grew, he pointed his gun at rubens head.*

"Your coming with me Earthling, that is unless you want to have your head blown off of coarce."

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 07:45 PM
"You may be a psychic but your physical power does not match to my armor." Sutii grabbed the young kid and threw him to the ground as hard as he could. Then he fired several energy blasts. "You are becoming a nuisance." Sutii then teleported to the ground and shot a couple of more energy blasts at the young kid. "Die." He teleported back up into the air, watching the young kid. "AUGGHH"! Marco screamed in pain. "Tell me why i'm here"!

Sutiivun
04-11-2004, 07:46 PM
"Do you want me to tell you why you are here, who we are, or what we want? There are many questions for you to ask." Sutii then waited for a reply.

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 07:48 PM
"Just tell me"! "EVERYTHING YOU KNOW"! About me and why i'm here!

Sutiivun
04-11-2004, 07:54 PM
"Fine, as you wish. You are here because you are one of the four kids that are chosen every decade to come here. It is your special ability inside you that lets you come here. Do not ask me who the other three are, for you shall find out. You have this special power because this place unlocks the special abilities inside you. This place is called Oblivious. Where me and other fellow gods live. We were banished into this realm by the ancient Greek gods. We are always trying to find a way out. We have kidnapped a professer that would normally let you out of here. But now it's the gods turn to escape."

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 07:57 PM
"Let me go you can't do this"! "AUGGHH"! Marco's wounds healed and all of the earth surronding Marco incased evil one. "What happened here"?

Sutiivun
04-11-2004, 08:00 PM
"Your powers have been awoken, like I've told you. You have a great power and it looks like you can distort dimensions, just like me. You are very strong for a young boy."

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 08:02 PM
"That's right"! "Number 1 fighter at my elementary school"!

Saitou
04-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Kai hide behind a big rock, Kai stoped moving tying to hear whats going, Kai was to scared to look back and see what was hapening

Sutiivun
04-11-2004, 08:05 PM
"But not here. Do not get cocky. I'm being pretty nice right now and don't mess that up. Since when have you had that third eye?"

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 08:11 PM
"All my life,sonny"!

Ruben
04-11-2004, 08:49 PM
*From behind Ruben Magna grew, he pointed his gun at rubens head.*

"Your coming with me Earthling, that is unless you want to have your head blown off of coarce."

OOC: Yey!! Sutii, you got the hole story and telled it correctly, thx ! ^-^

IC:
Ruben shocked, the story that monster told was no diffrent as that hologram... His mind had to accapt, he had to think. He opened his eyes, and looking at the ground as a way of thinking but then he saw, the cloths he wair, they were silver, it was one big silver cloack, also, his view was higher, he now noticed he completely changed, he looked so older and so diffrent ! He felt at his body if it was trough, but while he was doing that, he noticed something, 2 handles sticking out behind his back, he felt, to grips, he grabbed them harsly and pulled, he now held them before him, two hands, two swords, two samourai swords, unbelievable, again, this is something he has seen in movie's, so tall and so strong. He couldn't believe it he was helding them, he now again looked at that boy that was first lying near him, that was now fighting...
Ruben: 'if...if... that boy has psychal powers, is this... my power ? Can i wheeld and control these blades ?'
Looking with open eyes, he suddenly felt a point, and a voice
Voice: 'Your coming with me Earthling, that is unless you want to have your head blown off of coarce.'
He was paralyzed, but couldn't give up, or this was a dream, or he was losing it. He had to do something !
Ruben: 'who are you ?' asking, still turned with his back to that second fiend...

OOC: Now it's your turn Chaos ;)

-Ruben V.

Crossfire Chaos
04-11-2004, 10:54 PM
"I am the Deamonic God Magna. An you puny human shall tell me and my friends where the portal is, or else...." HIs voice booms.

Sutiivun
04-11-2004, 10:59 PM
"All my life,sonny"!"You are testing my patience boy." Sutii then grabs the young kid and throws him 30 feet up in the air. Then he raises his hand and stops the kid in mid-air. "You will tell me the gateway out of here. So that us gods can go free. I will not kill you if you show cooperation. You are not the strongest here. Now tell me your name so I may address you correctly."

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 12:23 AM
"Name's Marco". A telepath and time and space disrupter". And tell me something he" asked. "How can I tell you I don't know. I was sent here while sleeping". "You can even read my mind to see if i'm not lying".

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 12:30 AM
"Yes, I know this is true. I'm sure you can also read my mind." Sutii lowered Marco to the ground. "So, you knew about your psychic powers the whole time. Did you have that third eye the whole time? Or did it appear when you arrived here?"

liquid crystal
04-12-2004, 12:31 AM
"Sutii, I see you're as hasty as ever," I said as I materialize out of the abhorrent child's shadow, "Ever thought we could get out of here quicker by showing a little compassion?" The two stop brawling and turn their heads towards me, "Stuff him with the finest food," I wink to my fellow demon as a banquet appears from a shodow I just made, "Fois Gras, maybe?" I inquire the stupid child. He has a naivitee that is just horrendously cute. "Liquor him with the finest wine? Entertain him with the finest... dare I say it... women?" I see Sutii raise an eyebrow. I deffend myself: "If we enrapture this...dillinqu—adolescent maybe he will show us quicker."

The boy oppened his mouth: "Whoo—"

I quickly inturrepted, "Whooooooo am I??? IIIIII am the Mercilessly Macabre, Malevolently Morbid, Maliciously Morose Ynobe!!!"

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 12:41 AM
"Really I was about to ask who's that guy and what is whine"? "I've seen you in books you we're banished by a greek god. Wait am I in oblivious"? "God no it can't be true....

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 12:50 AM
"I told you that you were in Oblivious." Sutii shook his head then looked at Ynobe. "You know me Ynobe, I want out of here ASAP. The problem is, the kid doesn't know where the portal is. I even read his mind to see if he was lying and he told the truth. What do you have in mind?"

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 12:57 AM
Marco snickered. "Hey what's ya name"! Those books told me about you guys and said that only 2 of you can get out every mulenium"(SP?)! You have two choices:Leave two behind for a thousand years or leave two behind for a thousand years. "Whats it gonna be"?

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 01:03 AM
"You do not control our decisions, Marco. We are powerful gods and no one controls our thoughts. And technically, we have two different choices: leave two behind or stay here. You have not met our fellow friends and they would not be to happy. That is why we are seeking the portal. So all of us can get out." Sutii then thinks after realizing something. "How did they get all of the facts of us and put it into that book? No one knows about us."

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 01:08 AM
"You do not control our decisions, Marco. We are powerful gods and no one controls our thoughts. And technically, we have two different choices: leave two behind or stay here. You have not met our fellow friends and they would not be to happy. That is why we are seeking the portal. So all of us can get out." Sutii then thinks after realizing something. "How did they get all of the facts of us and put it into that book? No one knows about us." "The greek gods. They're all dead but before they died they made a book about you guys, you're powers and limitations including the portal part".

OOC: As of now i'm stoping of trying to be a Mod!

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 01:10 AM
"Arrgh! How dare they! They always hated us." Sutii thougt about the greek gods. "So then, you know about the portal." Sutii started getting an evil glint in his eye.

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 01:15 AM
"Just because I know of it doesn't mean I know where it's at" he replied. "You'll have to look with your demon friends man".

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 01:24 AM
"Uggh, this isn't helping. We must find a way out of this place. I hope you have another plan Ynobe. The doctor will not tell us and this boy won't either."

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 01:28 AM
"Yeah i'm out"! Marco flew away trying to escape.

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 01:33 AM
"Not so fast!" Throws out hand and a ball of psychic energy traps him. "This energy ball that you are in is controlled by me. You will not escape. I hope your other friends try to rescue you." Sutii sneered and guided the ball toward the ground.

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 01:37 AM
"What friends"?! Marco sneered back.

Hours passed and Marco was still in the buble. "Let me out and you're death will be quick and painless" marco said.

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 01:40 AM
"The other three that came to Oblivius. Have you been listening at all? And it is your death that is ensured. Not mine." Sutii then started to power up, ready for Marco if he bursts through the bubble.

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 01:42 AM
Oh, yeah? Marco's third eye opened and out poped a angelic attack. The force field couldn't stand good magic so the evil one couldn't too.

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 01:47 AM
"Fool! Just because you destroyed my force field doesn't mean you will kill me!" Sutii then shot an energy blast at Marco's attack to stop it. "You have much to learn."

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Marco accidently used dimension disort on himself causing him to fall into another place in Oblivious.

"Whoam first i'm fighting with a demon now i'm here"! he said.

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 01:53 AM
"Humph. I told him he had a lot to learn." Sutii then flys off looking for another god. "I wonder where they are?"

Crossfire Chaos
04-12-2004, 02:57 AM
*As Sutii passes him Magna says in a deep voice* "Sutii, Come here to help me out, I Have one of the others and he thinks that he can fight me with his two sticks.

Sutiivun
04-12-2004, 02:03 PM
"These humans are weird. They think they can beat us like that." Sutii lowered to the ground and landed next to Magna. "Okay, if this guy doesn't cooperate we'll have to do something about it." Sutii snarled and looked at the kid who had a couple of swords. "Interesting..."

Ruben
04-12-2004, 04:01 PM
OOC: WOWA !!!!!! Loads of post, and lol, marco, very 'unrealistic' must i say :p But ok, i guess... And eum, well, dont over do it 'blasted into another dimension ?' 'greek gods writing a book' 'you having a tird eye... AL your life ?...' Well, it's okay, but pleas be realistic, it's humanly impossible to have a third eye (on earth) and such... You RP well, i'm very happy that you are in it, but pleas, pleas think twice :redface: sorry, i just want to let this story go well and not end up in a godforsaking battle of the biggest. Sorry :angel:

IC: Ruben saw that, so called magma-god, and another demon called Sutii talk. As the magma god lowered his 'gun (i dont know wat you have)' from his back when he's talking to that other fiend Ruben quickly turned around, holding his two blades, very unsure, slowly taking little paces backwards to slowly get away, the two demons, fiercly -and a little mocking- looking at Ruben.
Ruben: 'What...What is this ?!', but he knew the answer, as he heard answers almost 5 times, he knew he was in Oblivius, a world, seperate of Earth.
Ruben: 'Leave us alone ! We dont know the passage, pleas, just... just... GO AWAY !!!!!...'
Said Ruben so fiercly, but after that sentence, he started to return walking backwards. 'We just need to get out of here, pleas give us the professor.'
THE MISTAKE he will never forgot, he tought about wat he said, how could he be SO foulish, he just told them the professor, the man from the hologram, knew the way out. How could he be SO stupid ?8
Ruben: 'I mean... I mean...' giving up, knowing he made a big mistake, he lowerd his head...

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 04:40 PM
OOC: No. I blasted myself into another dimension because I didn't read your post with the scientist until last night.I'm trying my best but this RP is hella confusing with you bunnying after I say something. And it is possible to have a third eye on earth. People with birth defects can have three arms 13 toes altoghter and a whole lotta whacko stuff. :wink:

IC: "Where, am I"? marco thought. It seemed that there was a gigantic tree up ahead. I'lll climb it and maybe i'll find something cool"! He, climbed and climbed until he found a resting branch. When he turned back he saw A green sleeping demon. "Oh, s***".

Saitou
04-12-2004, 05:32 PM
"well its time for me to get the heck out of here" Kai said to him self, Kai started to walk away slowly then he stoped "I have an idea hmm why am I talking to myself........... anyway back to my plan" Kai picked up two rocks about the size of his hands and then he threw one rock to the right and and then hide behind a rock

liquid crystal
04-12-2004, 06:14 PM
"Well, since that child didn't know," Ynobe points to where Marco was, "This one," He points to Ruben, "Probably doesn't know either." Ynobe sighed.

"As for a plan Sutii, I'm fresh out. But I'll check on the little doctor this one seems to want dearly. Shall I bring him here?"

Crossfire Chaos
04-12-2004, 09:01 PM
"Yes, Ynobe... And YOU *Points with Gun* Are not to go out of MY Sight! I will make sure You do not die if you help Us though..."

TDD91
04-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Shockwave eyed Sutii and Ynobe carefully and wandered over to them, fresh from his snooze.

"Whats happening here? Fresh meat is it?"

Ruben
04-13-2004, 09:14 AM
OOC: Ok, sorry Marco...

OOC: Lol, why do i even post if nobody reads it :ponder: :cry: Now i don't know where to start.

IC: Ruben looked and stared, it seems the two demons didn't hear wat they say, luckely they were to busy talking to the others

OOC: I know that's crap, but ye, if you dont read... :rolleyes:

IC: Ruben knew he shouldn't, but the best thing to do was just to go away, run as far away as possible, but no, he coulndn't just run away, he would get nowhere, he would get stuck in this demension forever.
:idea: Suddenly ! He got an idea :idea:(lol)
He would just go with the fiends, as nice as possible, let them think he wants to join up, and as soon as they are in their layer, i'll sneak to the scientist, free him and he can show me the way out. Ruben knew it was a rough plan, but there was nothing els to do.

Ruben: 'MMmm... You guys are really cool.' If Ruben wasn't in a death-death situation he would now laugh for that stupid sentence.
Ruben: 'Well, fighting is now point, i'll just go with you.' said Ruben, trembeling in his shoes, but kept heavy to not seem afraid.

OOC: Pleas read :paranoid:

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
04-13-2004, 11:49 PM
"Shockwave, we don't want to kill him. He might show us the way out. And Ynobe, I don't have a plan either." Sutii eyed the person very carefully. "I'm a psychic and you can't keep any thought away from me. You are lying." Sutii then watched the kid tremble in his shoes.

TDD91
04-14-2004, 09:57 AM
*Shockwave created a ball of lightning energy in his hand*
Who said i was ever going to kill him? I'm merely going to.... paralyse him.

Ruben
04-14-2004, 10:31 AM
Ruben stopped trembeling as soon as he heard a demon called Shockwave speak

Ruben: 'Wat ?! I'm one of you !! There is no reason to paralys !'

If they would paralyze him, he wouldn't see the way to their layer, and thus, he wouldn't know the way out ! He couldn't get paralyzed !

Ruben: 'You... You demons have two choises !! Paralyze me and our cooperation is OFF !!! Or don't paralyze me and I'll be one with you.

As Ruben was done speaking he twisted the two blades he was holding once and took a place, ready to fight.

Ruben: 'It's your choise...'

TDD91
04-14-2004, 12:24 PM
"Oh look, the worm has blades. I think im going to die laughing at those puny things, they couldnt harm a mouse."

Sutiivun
04-14-2004, 01:52 PM
"Yes, I agree. Those things would be able to give us a slice the size of a papercut." Sutii started to think if they should paralyze him or kill him.

Tamer Marco
04-14-2004, 03:21 PM
When Marco got up the tree and saw the demon sleeping he slowly climbed down. "Easy now. No reason to hurt me." Marco thought. "Left foot, right foot, left foot right..." "WHOA!" Marco fell through the trees and hitting his back with a hard thud. The creature awakened and by the looks of it had a taste for human flesh...

"Now there's no reason to get mad Mr. Demon sir!" said Marco. The demon climbed down kicking up a dark cloud of dust and wind blinding Marco for a breif moment. He felt a slight pain in his arm and as the dust cleared the pain became more and more intense. Finally, he was able to open his eyes. For some reason they were clouded in red! He used all his strenght to take of the headband to release the third eye. It took 30 seconds at the most to get the thing off. The odd eye looked below and there was a sea of red all around. Then, Marco looked up. The same demon jumped in the air and cried. "KRAAAKKKK!!!!" it screamed. Then, all of a sudden it multiplied and that other demon multiplied until it was a army enough to kill 100000 Marco's. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. The demon's raised thier claws and brutally started to strike....

Ruben
04-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Ruben couldn't understand wat they were saying, his two samourai-blades were as long as 3/4 his height, and thus being very big, longer than the most blades.

Ruben: 'How dare you ?! And you (talking to sutii), you can't be very tough, if you need an armor to protect you !!!

Ruben took up his two blades with a hard push, because they were so heavy, and cut in one second, crosslike, making a cross-cut on Sutii's blue armor, a big X-shaped mark was now tatoed on his blue shiney armor, revealing a slight piece of flesh (or watever he is made of :wink:), right were the mark is.

Ruben: 'Papercut you say ?'

Sutiivun
04-14-2004, 10:22 PM
"Fool! This armor helps me control my power. It is your fault you cut it partially. Prepare to face horrifying pain." Sutii Jumped in the air and out of his body came a small psychic energy blast. It grew larger and soon covered up Sutii. The psychic ball hit the young kid and he was enveloped in it also. Finally it ended leaving only Shockwave and the kid. The kid was lying on the ground, screaming in pain. "Humph. Try to take another slice at my armor."

Tamer Marco
04-14-2004, 11:40 PM
"AUGGGHHH!!!!!" screamed the boy in pain. It seemed that only one hurt badly though. The rest of the hits he could take. He had to know if they were all real or fake. But his sense of judgement wouldn't be correct if he let them attack. "I don't enough about this world but it's going DOWN!! As he said that the whole place glowed blue and a good feeling arose over Marco...

liquid crystal
04-15-2004, 02:20 AM
"oOoOoOoOh I'm sOoOoOoO scaAaAaAred," Ynobe muttered sarcastically. "Blue light is only level one. Couldn't hurt a fly. Actually, it would annhialate a fly...and a horse...and an elephant...but not us! If you realy want us dead, go to level seven, where your colors all go opposite. HoOoOoO! I'd be scared then!" (not sarcastically)

"YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!" the other demons screeched. "You've revealed our secret!"

"Ooops....er...I'll get the doctor then...." and he slipped through the floor with a shadow.

Tamer Marco
04-15-2004, 02:22 AM
"oOoOoOoOh I'm sOoOoOoO scaAaAaAred," Ynobe muttered sarcastically. "Blue light is only level one. Couldn't hurt a fly. Actually, it would annhialate a fly...and a horse...and an elephant...but not us! If you realy want us dead, go to level seven, where your colors all go opposite. HoOoOoO! I'd be scared then!" (not sarcastically)

"YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!" the other demons screeched. "You've revealed our secret!"

"Ooops....er...I'll get the doctor then...." and he slipped through the floor with a shadow. OOC:Are you talking to me?

liquid crystal
04-15-2004, 02:30 AM
OOC:

OOC:Are you talking to me?

"AUGGGHHH!!!!"...As he said that the whole place glowed blue and a good feeling arose over Marco...
Yup ^.-"

Tamer Marco
04-15-2004, 02:32 AM
OOC: Nope, i'm in a whole different place of Oblivious. :wink:

Ruben
04-15-2004, 10:53 AM
OOC: Nope, i'm in a whole different place of Oblivious. :wink:

OOC: Marco, christ, you just talked to them and you heard me screaming and you said you will all suffer and such... And by the way, there is no other place, there's only Earth and Oblivius...

IC:

Ruben: 'AAAAAARGH !' Screamed Ruben, with a uncontrolable pain, everywhere, but nothing helped, it was like an electric shock, the pain was inside and you couldn't get it out.
Ruben: 'How dare you !!!' he said with troubled voice, harsly getting up by using his blades.
Ruben: 'You... You...' Ruben felt a power inside, it gave him a shock, suddenly, he grew (OOC: not much, not like a giant) and his eyes turned totally red of blood.
Ruben: 'You will now feel my pain !' he said smurking, whiping off a little blood that came out his eyes. They were blooded tears.
Ruben: 'DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' he screamed as he was running to Sutii, holding his blade behing and stabbed trough Sutti's body.

OOC: I know, i know, a bit extreme, but Sutii dosn't die ;)

Crossfire Chaos
04-15-2004, 12:08 PM
"Foolish Child, You cannot kill a God, or Make him immortal without the potion that only Hades holds, WHY DO YOU THINK I'VE LIVED FOR 15,000 YEARS!"

Ruben
04-15-2004, 01:07 PM
"Foolish Child, You cannot kill a God, or Make him immortal without the potion that only Hades holds, WHY DO YOU THINK I'VE LIVED FOR 15,000 YEARS!"

OOC: I'm sorry, but who is Hades ?

Sutiivun
04-15-2004, 01:49 PM
"...... ahhh. How.. dare... you!" Sutii controlled Ruben with his powers and flun him 50 feet. "I must admit. Those are some sharp blades you have. But you are still no match for us." Sutii then teleported next to the kid and socked him in the gut. Then, when the kid was still suprised, Sutii gathered his energy to produce a small red ball of energy and held it up straight to his face. "Die..." Sutii shot it and it went straight into the kids face. Sutii waited for the outcome.

OOC: You aren't killed either Ruben. :wink2:

Ruben
04-15-2004, 05:21 PM
"...... ahhh. How.. dare... you!" Sutii controlled Ruben with his powers and flun him 50 feet. "I must admit. Those are some sharp blades you have. But you are still no match for us." Sutii then teleported next to the kid and socked him in the gut. Then, when the kid was still suprised, Sutii gathered his energy to produce a small red ball of energy and held it up straight to his face. "Die..." Sutii shot it and it went straight into the kids face. Sutii waited for the outcome.

OOC: You aren't killed either Ruben. :wink2:

It was silent, right after the carving sound of the ball and the earblowing scream, there was no sound left. Ruben fell on the ground, not moving, not talking, he lay there face down on the ground. He lay there for about 5 minutes untill there was a sound, first soft, but then making the ground tremble
Ruben: 'AAAAARGHHHH !!! MY FACE !!!!!' he pushed himself up and after a minute he was up, with his back facing Sutii and the other demons, he turned around with his hands covering his face.
Ruben: 'NOOOO !! THE PAIN !!!!' And he lowerd his hands, revealing a face full of scars and wounds, it was a mass of blood and scars.
Ruben: 'Nooo ! This can't be true !!!!!' he higherd his one hand, slowly feeling at the skin of his head, shocked as he felt the outcome. He looked with open eyes. But then, his face got tighter and he looked, with the most furious look ever, right in Sutii, the look was so cutting that Sutii even looked with open eyes of suprise.
Ruben: 'You... will... pay...' Said Ruben, picking up his two blades that lay on the ground, bringing them together, as a flash appeard. After a few seconds it was clear again, and the two blades were now one massive sword, 3/2 the lenght of Ruben's height, a platinum handel, the sword, made of pure steel, the handel had the form of silver dragonhead, with a serpent around it, the blade, decorated with little pointed daggers at the border.
Ruben: 'FEEL MY WRATH !!!!!!!!' Running to Sutii, and while he run, there was a firy explosion on the sword and it was suddenly burning, everywhere on the sword besides the handle.

---BATTLE---

OOC: Ok, here starts a battle. Ruben VS. Sutii. We now just post our attacks and wat we do.

IC:
Ruben stuck his sword right in Sutii's left arm, but now, with a lot more eas and direction.
And while the blade was in his arm Ruben spoke
Ruben: 'Ok, if i win, you take me and the rest to the scientist.' smirking as he saw Sutii's looking to his penetraded arm.
Ruben: 'And wat do you think -' turning the sword a bit, to creative even more pain '- you want if you win ?'

Crossfire Chaos
04-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Hades/Pluto, god of the underworld or hell...

Tamer Marco
04-16-2004, 12:49 AM
OOC: Marco, christ, you just talked to them and you heard me screaming and you said you will all suffer and such... And by the way, there is no other place, there's only Earth and Oblivius...

IC:

Ruben: 'AAAAAARGH !' Screamed Ruben, with a uncontrolable pain, everywhere, but nothing helped, it was like an electric shock, the pain was inside and you couldn't get it out.
Ruben: 'How dare you !!!' he said with troubled voice, harsly getting up by using his blades.
Ruben: 'You... You...' Ruben felt a power inside, it gave him a shock, suddenly, he grew (OOC: not much, not like a giant) and his eyes turned totally red of blood.
Ruben: 'You will now feel my pain !' he said smurking, whiping off a little blood that came out his eyes. They were blooded tears.
Ruben: 'DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' he screamed as he was running to Sutii, holding his blade behing and stabbed trough Sutti's body.

OOC: I know, i know, a bit extreme, but Sutii dosn't die ;) -_-... I said a different part of Oblivious not another world! *Sigh* You are the most confusing person in this RP even though you made it. I didn't hear you screaming and I didn't talk to Sutii or anybody. I said they all will suffer? Are you talking to the wrong guy because I haven't did anything you said that was wrong... :rolleyes:

Ruben
04-16-2004, 10:57 AM
-_-... I said a different part of Oblivious not another world! *Sigh* You are the most confusing person in this RP even though you made it. I didn't hear you screaming and I didn't talk to Sutii or anybody. I said they all will suffer? Are you talking to the wrong guy because I haven't did anything you said that was wrong... :rolleyes:

LOL ! Do you know why i tought it ? :silly: Well, i was just attacked and i was screaming, and then you post like 'he heard the boy screaming, you are all gonna die'.
Lol, altough we are doing two diffrent pieces, those two things were exactly the same :silly: Lol, sorry for the mix up, i hope you understand why :wink:

- Ruben V.

PS: I can't post untill Sutii reply's
PS2: Wasn't Beëlzebub the god of the underworld ?
OW NO ! You mean that blue fire one. The same as in the Hercules movie :tongue:

Sutiivun
04-16-2004, 11:01 PM
"Okay, I want you to give up and follow us to the doctor." Stephen said while wincing in pain. Sutii grabbed his sword and blew it up using his psychic powers. "What do you have now boy. Nothing." Sutii then raised him with his powers. Then he shot a green energy ball out of his palm straight at the kid's face. "Die kid. You will surrender. Level 3 out of 7. Hahahaha!"

Ruben
04-17-2004, 01:47 PM
Ruben was totally stunned, Sutii just blew up that almighty sword. He had nothign els to defend, was this the end for him ?
He had no other choise than to follow them to the scientist, but Ruben did not trust them, he did not trust them at ALL. Why would they bring him to the scientist ? Because that is the place where we want to be...
Ruben was sure that they had a plan, but decided to just act like he knew nothing.

- ruben V.

Sutiivun
04-17-2004, 03:43 PM
"Now you will follow us." Sutii threw him to the ground (you were levitated) and threw a ball of energy around the kid so that he could control the kids every move. "Come. I'm sure Ynobe is already ahead of us."

Tamer Marco
04-17-2004, 03:48 PM
Marco still bled from the intense pain but it all seemed to get better. His wounds were healing and blood dried into his skin. He felt much better and relived that he could kiss the ground. "Okay time to kill these demons!" Maco yelled. He felt a concentrated energy from his eye and it focused on the demons. "What the..." he said. "There's no way I could kill all of these demons..." A blue flash of light appeared and the millions of demons became just one. But it felt like the power increased on it.

Ruben
04-17-2004, 03:57 PM
"Now you will follow us." Sutii threw him to the ground (you were levitated) and threw a ball of energy around the kid so that he could control the kids every move. "Come. I'm sure Ynobe is already ahead of us."

'Ow no', Ruben tought to his self, now he was trapped and they had full control over him. But he also was half happy, since he knew they were going to the scientist... or didn't they ?
'Well no' and Ruben shoock the idea away, but it was still roaming his mind.

OOC: But eum, did you took all the kids, also those who were sleeping ?

IC: The travel was long, and it took days, altough Ruben didn't know, because there was no time in this place. After a very long time, you could see something in the horizon, it was the peak of a building, Ruben couldn't believe it, he never ever ever saw such a construction before...

OOC: Sutii, i'll let you tell how the building looks like, since you are the evil guys.

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
04-17-2004, 04:13 PM
Marco braced himself as the demon was about to strike. He realized that running away wouldn't help. He had to fight. He closed his hands, jumped and reapeatedly struck the green monster. *POW, BOOOM, KABLAM!* The monster shrieked loudly and fell to his bottom. ""krrraaaakkkk..." the monster said as it breathed it's last and final breath. The demon closed his eyes and vanished... "Well, not many deserve to die but you earned it!" Marco said. His eye glew and pointed north. The same way where he was fighting the evil person. "I don't want to go there but trouble might be there. Marco ran but he didn't see why he could fly anymore. It was gonna be a long run...

Sutiivun
04-17-2004, 07:21 PM
They came upon a big building. It had many inscriptions on it that looked sort of like spells and it was painted black. The letters were a crimson color making it look very evil. Sutii stopped and waited for something. "I thought Ynobe would be ahead of us."

OOC: I won't post until KrypticCello(sp?) posts.

Ruben
04-17-2004, 07:50 PM
They came upon a big building. It had many inscriptions on it that looked sort of like spells and it was painted black. The letters were a crimson color making it look very evil. Sutii stopped and waited for something. "I thought Ynobe would be ahead of us."

OOC: I won't post until KrypticCello(sp?) posts.

OOC: Ok, since i can't rp now, i'll just post a hole message with 'OOC'.

Sutii, cool description, i imagine some kind of tower like saruman but then with spells on it, coooool :p

Ow ye, on my signature you see a link, click on it and you come to the cards i made myself (currently Feebas and Milotic) could you go see and post wat you think ? I workd SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard on the Milotic one !!

- Ruben V.

Ruben
04-18-2004, 08:18 AM
ow no, i won't let this thread become 'dead' because of KrypticCello ! I'll send him a PM
We'll wait one more day, but i know, if we don't speak on this for 2 days nobody will check it anymore! !

- Ruben V.

Ruben
04-18-2004, 04:01 PM
OOC: ... KrypticCello pm'd me :( He said he stopped with this RP, i wont copy his message to here because that is privacy-invasion... I find it deeply sad, because i really liked his style, it was very cool and very good. I'll miss him.

So wat are we going to do ? He said we can control his character... But ye, Sutii, since he's evil, i'll leave the choise to you...

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
04-18-2004, 09:58 PM
Hmmm ,well I don't know if I can play two evil characters. :ermm: Maybe someone else can volunteer first. :neutral:

Ruben
04-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Yes. Lol, This RP is going down :frown: I'll ask some people i know if they can fill in for another evil character. So Sutii, you can already start and go inside and such, okay ? I'll find someone !

- Ruben V.

Ruben
04-19-2004, 03:08 PM
No need, blastoise is going to be the bad time, he will be one :) YEY !!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

- Ruben V.

Scizor
04-19-2004, 06:27 PM
*A shadow appeared
''You fouls, i will get you all, dead or alive''

Good/Bad guy: Bad
Nickname: Blastkiller
Power: Can disappear, but his dark powers are a mistery to every1, even hisself
Kind of fiend : A dark cape, his face is almot not vissible anymore, claws, small feet. His cape is covered with silver bull horn at his shoulder....

You will not survive this, doesn't matter what you try, come & take me, i will eat you

Ruben
04-19-2004, 06:30 PM
*A shadow appeared
''You fouls, i will get you all, dead or alive''

Good/Bad guy: Bad
Nickname: Blastkiller
Power: Can disappear, but his dark powers are a mistery to every1, even hisself
Kind of fiend : A dark cape, his face is almot not vissible anymore, claws, small feet. His cape is covered with silver bull horn at his shoulder....

You will not survive this, doesn't matter what you try, come & take me, i will eat you

YES ! THANK YOU BLASTOISE !!! So sutti, i guess we can continue !! I informed Blastoise about EVERYTHING on MSN :)

LETS START

Ruben
04-22-2004, 05:24 PM
Ruben looked at the building, he heard a voice, a demon appeard he had never seen before ! (Blastoise, it's you) The fiend was wearing a green cloack, covering his hole body, 2 big silver bull horns pierced trough the cloack. He must have been waiting on their arrival, Sutii looked pleased when he saw the demon. It was standing right before a metal portal, the entrance to their shelter. The building was truelly unbelievable, and could only appear in dreams, but this was no dream... Never could a dream hurt so much...

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
04-22-2004, 10:08 PM
"Hmmm... Blastkiller. Didn't know you were already here. That's good." Said Sutii, very pleased. "Shall we take this kid into the building, or do you have other plans?" Sutii looked at the cloaked face of Blastkiller, trying to figure out how his powers work.

OOC: Sorry I didn't post Ruben, I just didn't know where to start. :oops:

Tamer Marco
04-22-2004, 10:19 PM
"I just have to keep moving!" Marco yelled. When he ran to the spot he fought with the demon it was nothing but a barren wasteland. A tumbleweed rolling would of made the perfect scene. Marco's eye glowed right through the headband like a X-ray. It pointed north. "God wake me up from this wretched nightmare!" Marco said. He sped north as fast as he could panting but never stoping. Somehow he stoped dead in his tracks; over a building! He came upon a black building with incriptions on it. It was somehow pretty, but life threatening hideious feeling was with it also. "Wow this is a magnificent building!" Marco admired the building in a way. He looked up and it streched for miles! Then about 200 feet up he saw the demon carrying a child. Then he saw another demon. A demon so hideious and evil it would of made Marco have a heart attack if he wasn't so brave. He still shrieked. He shriked so loudly someone all the way up there could hear him.

Ruben
04-23-2004, 03:14 PM
OOC: Marco, we are still on the ground for the building :wink: Ow ye Sutii, that's alright :happy:
Mmm... I can't really post before Blastoise, can I ? Lol.
Sutii, if you want, you can do if Blastkiller just said no or something :wink: I can't say much, i'm just there in your electrical ball of powerholding :silly:

- Ruben V.

Saitou
04-23-2004, 06:55 PM
OOC:Sorry for not posting at first I wanted to see what was going to happen but then I got banned from the computer for like 3 or 4 days (to lazy to think) all I'll say about why I got banned is I won :twisted:

IC: After Kai threw one rock Kai looked around to find.......... nothing Kai said to him self "theres nothing here" and right after Kai was done saying that he saw something far away, it was kind of black Kai was not sure what it was but it was moving away Kai started to run after it, Kai soon got tired and stoped running Kai then looked at the the black again it was still moving away "this is cazy that thing is not going to stop" Kai looked at his hand and for the first time he looked at his clothes "wow nice wish I had a gun hehe.. whats this stupid rock still doing in my hand" Kai was just about to throw it when the rock and his hand lit on fire, he threw the rock down he hit his hand on his pants trying to put out the fire Kai looked at his hand the fire was black his glove was not burnt he was not even feeling any pain some how the fire spead to his other arm the black flames enguffed his whole body, his muscles slightly increased he stop moving it looked as if his emotions were gone, the black flames soon died down Kai was back to normal, he looked around for the thing he was following he saw it and he started to run after it again with out even thinking about what just happen, now he was faster and after a long time the black thing stoped as he come closer he saw that the black thing was human, Kai yelled out HEY to the guy (the guys you Marco)

Ruben
04-23-2004, 07:19 PM
OOC:Sorry for not posting at first I wanted to see what was going to happen but then I got banned from the computer for like 3 or 4 days (to lazy to think) all I'll say about why I got banned is I won :twisted:

IC: After Kai threw one rock Kai looked around to find.......... nothing Kai said to him self "theres nothing here" and right after Kai was done saying that he saw something far away, it was kind of black Kai was not sure what it was but it was moving away Kai started to run after it, Kai soon got tired and stoped running Kai then looked at the the black again it was still moving away "this is cazy that thing is not going to stop" Kai looked at his hand and for the first time he looked at his clothes "wow nice wish I had a gun hehe.. whats this stupid rock still doing in my hand" Kai was just about to throw it when the rock and his hand lit on fire, he threw the rock down he hit his hand on his pants trying to put out the fire Kai looked at his hand the fire was black his glove was not burnt he was not even feeling any pain some how the fire spead to his other arm the black flames enguffed his whole body, his muscles slightly increased he stop moving it looked as if his emotions were gone, the black flames soon died down Kai was back to normal, he looked around for the thing he was following he saw it and he started to run after it again with out even thinking about what just happen, now he was faster and after a long time the black thing stoped as he come closer he saw that the black thing was human, Kai yelled out HEY to the guy (the guys you Marco)

OOC: COOL !! But are you now bad ? Because i quote: 'his emotions were gone'. Or are you still good ? I'm just wondering, to be sure :wink:

LOL, i still can't post anything about the RP, i'm still caught there in Sutii's buble... If sutiivun or blastoise is not going to answer, i'm just gonna do something to get out of that bubble :silly:

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
04-23-2004, 09:54 PM
"Who are you?" Marco asked. He had no paitence. Sutii was on the ground and heard him scream. Running twoards him would only get him hurt. There was no other choice, he walked to the boy. "Look this all may seem strange but we're in a demon world where every step we make is another hole to death. I would try to explain more but that demon (Sutii) over there almost killed me." "The only thing we can do is run."

Sutiivun
04-23-2004, 10:56 PM
"Hmmmm... It seems we meet again Marco. Look inside my bubble and you'll see one of your puny earth friends. Of course, he is not psychic, so he won't break out of it as easily." Sutii looked at Marco, seeing the fear grow in his eyes. "I wonder if I should finish you now."

Ruben
04-24-2004, 08:27 AM
OOC: I know this is a bit long :sad: But pleas read it :redface:

IC: Ruben felt weak, somehow this vortex-ball was not only keeping him off battling, but also, drawing his power, he almost fainted untill somebody spoke to him (Marco). He was saying something, but he couldn't concentrate, but he knew he had seen him before... He looked to his left as soon as Sutii began to talk to the boy (Marco). Ruben knew he couldn't stay in here for ever, if he would, he would maybe never recover. He must break out, but how ?! His sword, the mix of his two blades, were gone... He missed it so much, for it's power was extravagent. He closed his eyes and focussed on how his sword looked, with a Dragonhead on the handel carved in platinum, the hardest steel, that could cut diamonds in two... He rememberd it, broken on the ground, he focussed, he wish his sword could come back. Suddenly, he got a shock, his eyes closed, concentrating on the pieces FAR far away... They moved, he saw it in his mind, they moved towards each other, every piece going back to where it belongd... After a time, a bright light shined in his mind and he could see his sword. Then... Then he awakend from his trance and looked, it was like time did almost not continue, he looked at Sutii and Marco, they didn't have a clue... His insticts said he must feel at his back, as he did, but with a very slow tempo, for his powers were almost totally gone... Then, he felt it, the power of his sword, the handel of fire in his hands, he felt all his powers coming back, as if the sword kept it the hole time. He was back, totally awake, full strenght and with his mighty sword, he was so happy, he held it and looked at it, for the first time he saw inscriptions, two latin words, 'Gladius Spei', translated as 'Sword of hope'. A shock of happyniss whent trough his spine, he knew, that with this sword, he would destroy this world. Now, his eyes gliding from his sword, taking it with a firm grip, to Sutii, that had no clue, but not for long... Ow not for long...

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
04-24-2004, 02:25 PM
Sutii eyed the kid with the sword. "Humph. It seems all of your strength is mental. By reforging the sword you have in your hand, it has grown weaker. Just one blast with my energy could destroy it. But I'd like to see how you handle that sword. Just remember I'm up at level 5, if you dare to get me at level 7 then you'll pay the price." Sutii stood his ground and started gathering his power.

Ruben
04-24-2004, 02:44 PM
That made sence, Sutii just said that the power of his sword was weakend, that must have been the energy he felt once he touched the sword's handel. That may have lowerd the sword's power, but it certainly increased Ruben's strenght, because he had never ever felt such a feeling, it was like pure sweetness was flowing within his vains. But wat about his sword, could it cut trough this mass of psychic strings that was formed a ball. He looked at the ball where he was in, semi-invisible, but clearly knowable by your mind. Then he suddenly stopped, and looked straight at Sutii, he rememberd wat he said... 'It seems all of your strength is mental.' Wat could he mean ? It was clearly noticable that Marco, the other kid, had the psychic abilety's... Ruben had the sword, but that was now almost unusable. But he kept it, for he knew that Gladius Spei would someday will declare the dawn of victory. He stuck his sword back in the place where it belongd on his back. He could not fight with this, because it would break and there would be a big chance that it never could be generated back again. He knew, if they get to the scientist, that man would know a solution, as he stuck his sword on his back he said: 'Sutii, we should not fight, it would not make a sence. Rather bring us to the professor, because you know, if one of us died he would never say a word. Just think about that, Sutii...'

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
04-24-2004, 04:02 PM
Marco stared at the boy holding the incredible sword. It was the most magnifecent swords he had ever seen. Even the diamond blade in Japan couldn't handle this. But it wasn't strong enough; it needed more power. "Hey, you the sword you're holding will get crushed to pieces if you try to fight him!" Just stay down, alright?" The words coming out of Marco's mouth were words of fear not caution. He did not know the boy, but he didn't want him to die plus he could be a powerful allie...

Ruben
04-24-2004, 07:02 PM
Ruben looked at the boy that was talking to him, he showed a slow and little nob and closing his eyes while doing so. He then again looked at Marco, he looked at him from top to bottem, he couldn't understand how somebody could control mental powers. He then noticed Marco's eyes, they were with fear but most of all, full of strength and courage, he saw that this boy would be an exelent allie. Psychic and Fysic, side by side, only one problem, his sword. If he only could use it, but as everybody knew, he couldn't, for if it would break he would lose it forever. Ruben looked from his sword on his back, to Marco and glided to Sutii...

- Ruben V.

Saitou
04-24-2004, 10:07 PM
OOC:No I'm evil I'm super evil I'm the master of evil the master of evil :twisted: but if you mean my character he's still good, I think you mean me cause I am the master of evil :cry: I'm evil man :cry:

IC:Kai turned to Marco "since you know whats going on just tell me what to do and I'll do it" a small smile came on Kai face as started Sutii gathering his power because Kai wanted to fight

Sutiivun
04-24-2004, 10:13 PM
Sutii eyed the kid looking at him. "Ruben is right. Do you really want to fight me? I don't want to harm anyone but if you think you can take me then bring it!" Sutii waited for the person's reply.

Saitou
04-24-2004, 10:29 PM
Kai's small smile was now a big one Kai was ready to fight " Hehe I don't want to kill you..... ok I do but I'm going to wait so I guess you can count that as a no"

Tamer Marco
04-24-2004, 10:29 PM
"I bet we can take you if I help him." Marco said. "Alone, we're all weak against you but united I bet we're strong!" Marco's hands glowed a dark purple and large bombs of energy covered him. Then, the energy moved at thousands of miles a hour right into Sutii's face.

Saitou
04-24-2004, 10:32 PM
"ok waiting done" Kai lit his hands on fire and run at Sutii

Tamer Marco
04-24-2004, 10:40 PM
Marco fired a murderous onslaught that could of killed the fattest man in the world 100 times. Sutii was not normal or human. A ear-shattering explosion filled Oblivious resulting in a purple-gray cloud of dust. The large dust cloud floated away in the wind bringing it upon oblivious's sun. It became dark and the air around Marco felt cold. He tried to find the light, but the overwhelming darkness consumed him. It was the perfect enviorment for Sutii. Marco realized that instead of helping himself he was helping Sutii.
"God what have I done. Am I going to get killed over dust?"

OOC: Weird... I feel unusually in-tune with this RP today.

Sutiivun
04-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Sutii stopped everything with his mind. "Ha. Did you people forget I can distort dimensions? But not for very long so I better hurry." Sutii made two balls of violet appear in his hands he shot them at Marco's. "Ha, takes care of that." Sutii let time start again before he strained to much on keeping it stopped. Sutii then flew up in the air. "This will hurt myself on putting so much power out, but it must be done." Sutii flew down by the two kids and he spread out his hands. A forcefield came out of his body and enveloped everyone. Sutii then used his powers to make it level 5 meaning that it is A LOT powerful when it hits you. When it hit the two kids, it exploded and they lie on the ground, not moving. "Man I felt a quarter of my power go away there."

Tamer Marco
04-24-2004, 10:50 PM
Marco was hit by the blast badly. He was like a squished cockroach searching for food. He fainted. "_____________"

Saitou
04-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Kai was hurt he could not move, Kai was not happy on how this battle turn out Kai fainted

Sutiivun
04-24-2004, 11:51 PM
"Hmmm... seems like my work here is done." Sutii hoisted the two kids up and made a ball of psychic energy around them. "I think we should see the professer now." Sutii started walking toward the tower with the humans following.

Ruben
04-25-2004, 07:11 AM
Ruben looked, with far open eyes, this all happened, in just a few seconds. He felt bad that he did not help, but he couldn't, his sword... his sword was unusable. Ruben looked at the shrouded clouds, a flash appeard and within a second thunder hit the top of the evil... -looking at the building- ...monstrosety.

Ruben: 'Sutii !! --' Ruben wanted to get angry at Sutii, but he desided he just could better go slowly inside.

There was one thing, that really botherd him. We were all going inside, that was certainly good for us, because the scientist can get us out, but why... why are they bringing us to him, becauset that wouldn't help them in anyway... or not ?!

OOC: Sutii, can you think of a reason why you are bringing us to him ? Like that you have a very good reason for bringing us to him ? If you dont have any ideas i'll say some :wink:

- Ruben V.

Scizor
04-25-2004, 10:58 AM
Blastkiller was standing...

Great Sutii ! Now we got them together, what are we going to do with them

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 03:28 PM
"Ugh, what happened...?" Marco wasn't actually awake; a dream world of his own you could say. Everything was as black as the inside of a demons heart. Small images floated by Marco. When he made the winning shot for the basketball game.... coming here.... beating the green demon in the tree... then he saw Sutii hit him with his blast. Then his vision went black again. "What's happening here?" he thought. "First I get here, then I nearly get killed three times..." "I wish I could just go home!!!!!!!!!!!" He started to open his eyes. He was semi-consious now. He needed to become fully consious then rest.

Sutiivun
04-25-2004, 03:39 PM
OOC: Is it okay if I bring you to the professor to interegate him?

IC:

"Hmmm... I think we should go in now Blastkiller. We might be able to get some information out of the professor with all of these kids that we have." Sutii then walked with Blastkilller towards the huge tower.

Ruben
04-25-2004, 03:41 PM
Ruben looked at Marco and understand, it was not easy to keep yourself sane in this place.

OOC: I'm now talking with my mind to Marco

IC:
Ruben: (Hello, it's me, Ruben, i hope you get this message, but i tought if we are all good we must be connected to each other)

Ruben kept looking at Marco, he saw Marco looking at him and understanding.

Ruben: (I know it is hard... But pleas stand trough, we can't risk to lose anyone, i would also love to believe that if we would go to sleep that we would wake up in our homes, but we now know that it can not be like that. We are going to enter their home, so beware, this is their domain. And i'm sure, as i saw in Sutii's eyes, that they have a plan, an evil plan...)

OOC: Ok sutii :wink:

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 03:47 PM
OOC: It's come to my attention that this RP is gonna end fast. In maybe 3 weeks or so. We need a new plot to make it last longer.

Sutiivun
04-25-2004, 03:49 PM
OOC: Yeah, you're right. Maybe like all of you will have to fight all of the gods together in like a huge battle. But I dunno. :sad:

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 03:54 PM
OOC: We could have a tournement like in YYH. I don't know but this is the shortest RP i've been in.

Sutiivun
04-25-2004, 04:01 PM
OOC: Yeah, we could have a tournament! Maybe the professer won't tell us the information. We fight for a little bit, and then we agree on a tournament! Good thinking Marco! :happy:

Tamer Marco
04-25-2004, 04:23 PM
OOC: Thank you!

IC: Another voice entered Marco's mind but it wasn't a demons voice... it was a childs. He told him going home and it's not gonna be easy. "Yeah, but we can't win as long as we're seperated... we have to stick toghter!" "Please... get me out of here Marco pleaded. You're sword is stronger than the diamond blade in japan... it has to set us free!"

Ruben
04-26-2004, 03:23 PM
Ruben got a cutting sound in his head only he could hear and got the message of the other boy, once he was done Ruben looked at Marco and shaked no.
Ruben: (I am sorry, but the regenaration of my sword took all of it's power. We must get to the professor, i hope he can fix it. If he can not, then i will be useless... We have no other choise, I... Am sorry, i can not risk of it to get broken again, for it will maybe never be able to be regenerated again...)

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
04-27-2004, 04:24 AM
"Muahahahaha!!! Keep your pointless conversations in your minds, ha? I'm telepathic, I can hear everything and anything you say. I can hear it louder than real noises because I trained myself a long time in that category." Sutii looked at both of the kids, frozen in terror thinking that now nothing can be hidden. "Oh yes, the professer is tied up in a cellar kid with the sword. Just to let you know." Sutii barely made an effort at his speech and kept walking easily.

Ruben
04-27-2004, 06:08 PM
Ruben: (Marco, cut off now !)

Ruben said that meaning they should stop talking telephaticly right away. It was better to say nothing at all, they sat there, with fright but with might, as they were driven into the biggest building they had ever seen...

Ruben: *whispers* We are about to enter our most horrible dreams...

- Ruben V.

Scizor
04-27-2004, 06:49 PM
*don't think it's too bad...where not doing something to you or something...

Blastkiller opened the gate of the building, they walked in with fear, fear as they never knewed before...fear that nobody would ever understand

They opened ther eyes, and saw a big stairs at the middle of the floor.
The stairs was giantic, but it was only going upstairs...

*Welcome in our place...we hope you will not enjoy your stay...if you want to know where your professor is, he's at the dungeon, at the lowest floor...
Try to reach it...

Ruben
04-27-2004, 06:53 PM
Ruben: Wat ?! YOU ARE CRAZY ! There is no path. We have no time for this silly games, bring the scientist now !

Ruben looks at the demons, but they were smirking and couldn't care less...

Ruben: Fine ! Ok, others, come on, we'll find a way down !

Ruben drops himself to the ground

Ruben: There must be a switch around here somewhere.

Sutiivun
04-27-2004, 10:52 PM
"Each of your powers and/or weapons will unlock a key. If you find the keys you will be able to see the professer. We do not want unworthy ones to step into our great temple, for it holds many ancient secrets that are forbidden to many." Sutii smirked and waited for them to begin.

Ruben
04-28-2004, 10:58 AM
Ruben: 'Sutii, you are cra--' but Ruben stopped, and understanded that this was wat they wanted, that they whent mad and angry, but no, Ruben wouldn't, he knew it couldn't be that hard, it would be right below there noses, this hole thing stank, but we were in the cold to long...

Ruben: 'Marco, let's start !'

- Ruben V.

Saitou
04-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Kai had a smile on his face like he knew something the others did not "Let me down" Kai said to Sutii, Kai waited to be let down

Tamer Marco
04-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Marco made a despertate attempt. He gathered all the energy from his hands, and eye and shot it at the bubble with all the energy he had. "There..._________________..." he said with his last ounce of strenght. He fell to the ground sleeping like a innoccent child. But Marco's blast was only absorbed by the bubble only making it larger in a size and much harder to be set free from.

Sutiivun
04-29-2004, 12:53 AM
"I will not let you puny fools down. You have to break through it, that's the purpouse. And it seems one used all of his energy to escape, only to fuel the bubble more." Sutii sneered and let everyone floaying in the air, looking angrily at him. "Hahahaha!"

Ruben
05-01-2004, 04:24 PM
OOC: WOOPS, sorry, i forgot i was still in the buble ^-^; Forgive me.

IC: Ruben tryed to move in the bubble, he could, but only barely...

Ruben: 'We must get out, this balls are much to powerfu--' And Ruben stopped, right before he said that word, his brains brewed and saw the solution so clear and easy.

Ruben: 'WHY DIDNT WE SEE IT EARLIER ? We were trying to get rid of this demonical bubbles, but instead, we should use it ! We should use the power of this bubble to clear the ground and give us a path to the dungeon, where our hope lies ! But these balls are maybe not strong enough to get us trough...'

Ruben had a faint smile, looking at the ball. Getting another great thing in his mind.

Ruben: 'OF COURSE ! Marco, when you used your psychic attack it was absorbed into the ball, it made it stronger, everyone, use all your power into the ball, it will grow, explode and we will go to the scientist ! LET OUR VICTORY BEGIN !!!'

Ruben's faint smile now formed into a ripping laughter, until, until he looked at his sword.

Ruben: 'Ow no... Guys, well, you go ahead, i can not go with you, i can never get this bubble stronger, since the power of my sword is disabled... Go on without me !' [ Ruben looked dissapointed ] 'If only my powers were in my mind...'

OOC: I hope this is a good idea to get down :wink:

- Ruben V.

Saitou
05-02-2004, 03:11 AM
Kai started to his gather power, Kai's hand lit on fire then his other soon his whole body was engulfed in black flames, Kai put his hand on the bubble, the bubble got huge soon after it exploded sending off a small wave of power, Kai fell to the ground landing on his feet.

Ruben
05-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Ruben was shocked, a boy, like him, just powerd up his ball, but he did it with so much power... with so much power that he just whent trough !

Everybody was still in the room, accapt the boy (Kai), because where he was there was now a hole, a hole where you couldn't see the ending. Accept that there was nothing, only some rips in the floor and walls of the strenght of the explosion, Ruben couldn't believe his plan workd... Now it was Marco's turn. He looked at him and nodded.

Ruben: 'Good luck...'

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
05-12-2004, 11:26 PM
Marco lay face down as he slept on the uncomfortable pink bubble. He was thinking would he ever make it out of here alive. In thought speak he told Sutii: "Hey! If you don't let us out were gonna destroy you!" "With all of us combined soon you'll be trembling at your feet begging for mercy taking your last breaths!" All of those threats were made but fear in hatred just trying to find a way out. But it was good. Anger was the source of Marco's true power. As he grew rainbow light's out of him he flashed everything dissapearing into the mighty light...

Ruben
05-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Ruben looked, he was schocked, he told marco to blow up his bubble to get down, but he didn't, he... he refused to let the bad guys play with us, he was going to fight them all.
Ruben looked up at marco, holding his hands before his eyes to hold a bit of the mighty light and spoke

Ruben: 'Yes, Marco, we should never give up ! Sutii, this is it ! We will not make a fool of us, we will battle, we will battle in a tournament, if we win, you bring us to the professor and hurt NO SINGLE SOUL, on the other hand, if you win, you can lock us up, forever, and will never fight back. Are you prepared to take this risk ?'

Ruben knew this was a HUGE comitment, but he must, he had no other choise. He focussed his mind and psychicly talked to marco.

Ruben: (Marco, do not be afraid, we will win, we will conquer, we will rule...)

Ruben looked again at Sutii, waiting for his answer, and in one second he closed his eyes, spreaded his arms and legs in the bubble, making a steel glow explode from his body, his sword transformed and then again he opened his eyes, that were now colourd a lucid liquid steel.

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
05-15-2004, 09:30 PM
Marco ignored Ruben's thought speak. All he wanted to do was destroy Sutii and get back home. In this state he wans'nt worried about a thing. All the hatred in his heart was slowly taking over his body... and his mind. His headband broke in-half from the intense concentration. Then, his third eye opened, leaving his first two eye's closed. It wasn't it's normal hazel color it was a deep dark red. It was like the eye was his mind and Marco's body was the host. With ease Marco grew a rainbow energy bomb in his hand. He tossed it in the air like a grenade (which it was). He heaved it at his energy prison chamber and without any after affects Marco jumped out and the energy seemed to go inside the red circle (his eye). Then Marco began to talk. "Hey, Sutii ya know what's worse than being attacked?" "Being attacked by your own energy. When he said that it wasn't his voice coming out. It was a deep voiced, red eyed stranger. That was looking for a fight. Marco pulled his left hand out, then the right. Tornadoes of swirling rainbow energy came from his hands lighting up the room brightly. "This is for you Sutii." Marco chuckled. As he threw he laughed and laughed menacingly. It was almost that he he of all people became a demon.

Sutiivun
05-15-2004, 09:41 PM
"Hahaha, you fool. You're right, it is MY energy. You may not control it." Sutii stopped everything in it's tracks using dimension distortion. "I must do this quick, for if this boy gets loose, all of us will be lost." Sutii concentrated all of his energy. His body enveloped in rainbow-colored energy and out popped a form that no one ever saw before. All of his armor was gonbe leaving a demon-like being. He had horns on his head, he was massive, with huge muscles, and he was his true self. He spoke with a deep voice and around his body many different-dimension holes appeared. The weather inside Oblivius turned different frequently. "Okay..... I am ready." Sutii the demon let time continue and when the boy saw this demon, he was petrified. "I will agree to the tournament, but does this weakling want to finish things before hand?" Sutii the demon waited for an answer.

Tamer Marco
05-15-2004, 09:48 PM
"Humph." Marco was unimpressed. "I have something much more powerful in store for you." Marco evilly sneered. His entire body grew black and several large eyes appeared on his cold, black body. Some eyes expressed happiness some anger and rage, one seemed to be sad and moaning. But all of them were disgusting and evil. "If you don't know Sutii every human has a bit of evil in them. If that evil takes over you'll look just like me." the demon sneered."... Of course not as good looking." A black ball emerged from his hands and the thrusted at the evil Sutii. "All this fighting is easy on the eyes." he said as he walked into the dusty blast.

Sutiivun
05-15-2004, 09:59 PM
Sutii teleported himself away from the blast. "You're a fool. A humans evilness WILL wear off." Sutii opened a dimension that led to a house of demons and he summoned them all out. "You see Marco, I have the demons that were banished from this place a long time ago from this place. They were to violent for some." Sutii then held his hand up to the sky and from there a huge black sword radiating with lightning came into his hand. "This is the sword of the damned, it has great power and may slice through anything." Sutii pointed his sword at Marco and all of the demons flew towards Marco, screaming and howling violently. You could see the blood drip off of them from previous fights. "Go, my demons, and slaughter this kid like a puny human." All of the demons flew up into the air and flew downward straight to the kid. They landed on him and started tearing and biting at his skin viciously, ripping off his fingers and his feet with all of their might. ".......Muahaha.... die."

Tamer Marco
05-15-2004, 10:04 PM
The demon Marco saw the demon tearing apart him limb from limb. "I'd rather let this kid die then let my self die." Marco's evil side stopped taking control and released Marco's body. "I still need his body though... this'll protect him while I lock u in his soul... The odd boy was changed to normal having a purple glowing shield protecting him. "Who's that?!" the boy screamed tremblig in fear glancing at the demon with his enslaved minons.

Sutiivun
05-15-2004, 10:16 PM
Demon, will you leave this kid for ever or join him again? For if you don't decide I shall banish you to where these demons were." Sutii watched the demon decide while the boy was trembling in fear. "Boy, I am Sutii. Y ou know, the psychic. But I am in my most powerful form."

Ruben
05-16-2004, 08:41 AM
Ruben screamed it out

Ruben: MARCO, NO !!! Banish your evil side, you are badly hurt, if you use your evil side now it will completely control over your weaker side and you will be banished to here forever !!!

Ruben looked at marco, blood pooring out, bits of flesh gone, a trully horrible sight, but he kept on living, marco wasn't going to give up !
Ruben half closed his eyes looking to marco and then turned to sutii.

Ruben: Sutii ! HOW DARE YOU !!!! If you let him die you are the one that --*getting the steel glow, his sword again grew, a golden handel, decorations of half moons and dragonfaces, a steel, that was glimming as it was sapphire* -- THAT WILL FEEL MY WRATH !!!!!!!!!!!!

- ruben v.

Sutiivun
05-16-2004, 04:37 PM
"I wished to destroy the evil side, not the kid. I will let him go." Sutii stuck his hand out at the demons and all of them flew back into a portal that led to where they live. "But now you see what I can accomplish, and that is just one of my many techniques of summoning the underworld."

Ruben
05-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Ruben looked with discust

Ruben: 'How dare you, you are nothing more thena filty rat. You do not earn to be the leader, to frightend to do your own tasks, you just let your pesky little demons do the job for you. You discust me'

Ruben spitted but as soon as that reached the wall of the bubble it went up in flames. Ruben noticed it and looked some more at the bubble.

Ruben: 'And this ! -pointing at the bubble- If you need this to keep us tame, then it means you are a weak little demon. You do not deserve to be a leader.'

Ruben looked at the few demons behind Sutii, the ones that obeyd Sutii, Ruben looked and talkd to them.

Ruben: 'Do you not feel ashamed to have Sutii as your leader, a filhty rat, born to be a miserable beïng, do you want him to be your leader ?!'

The demons behind Sutii began to talk softly and hearable, but not to loud so they could hear them. Some demons looked to Sutii's back and looked as he did not trust Sutii.

Ruben: 'Wel wel Sutii, not very loved i see...'

- Ruben V.

Tamer Marco
05-17-2004, 10:26 PM
"Ruben's right!" Marco screamed."You're nothing but a coward!" I don't need a damn from my darkside! Rainbow beams Emerged from Marco's hand. "Die, demon." he said."HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Sutiivun
05-17-2004, 10:43 PM
"Both of you are IDIOTS!" Sutii took the sword of the damned and deflected the rainbiw energies straight back at the young boys. Both energy balls hit them violently, throwing them to the ground. "These demons obey me because I have the POWER, you guys couldn't control these guys if you tried. So shut up with your smart-mouths!" Sutii rose into the air while holding his sword above his head. Out from the sword quivered black energy and what looked like blood. "You will see who is powerful!!" Sutii thrusted his sword down towards the ground, releasing a huge ball of black energy. The ball sped toward the ground and hit the earth, exploding in violent bursts. "That was my energy, so don't say that I'm weak..."

Ruben
05-19-2004, 09:38 PM
Ruben shocked for a second as the black magic hit the ground but his mouth swiftly turned into a soft smile.

Ruben: 'Ah, Sutii, you know I am right, that is why you are acting like this, you can not stand the truth. I bet that you can not win against one of us, you may have a strong sword, powerful magic and obeying demons, but you do not have courage, love and understanding, the things a true warrior are made of.'

Ruben looked with smalled eyes at Sutii as a sign of hatred. But with all this commotion he suddenly realised that he forgot the main task, to go to the professor, Sutii was only stretching tim.

Ruben: 'Sutii, this game is... OVER !!' as he yelt the last word looking with fierceful eyes, for the last time the silver glow again grew and his sword also. As soon as he said his sentence he took his sword, hold it high up, as high as the bubble would let him and cut, but when the sword hit the side, only a spark was visible, but Ruben did not give up, he did it again and again and again. And with every cut he said a word.

Ruben: 'Your... Time... Of... Ruling... Is... -rising his sword once more and cutting it with all his might- DONE !!' and with the last word a loud sound appeard and a immenseble power of air was going to all sides of the high towerd chamber. The bubble was bursted and Ruben was free...

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
05-20-2004, 01:43 AM
"Ha! I will laugh when your grave is here. In oblivious!" Sutii smiled evily and looked at the young kid. "Still you do not understand." Sutii walked toward the young kid. "That I am in my most powerful form! If you awnt to fight right now fine! We shall fight where no one can help you!!" Sutii casted a dimension rift over him and the kid to send them to anohter dimension.

Both of them appeared in a blood red world, full of nothing but dread and loss. "If i didn't have courage I would never be a god, and you should know that." Sutii started to power up and gain power. "No one can help you now, so don't beg for it!"

Tamer Marco
05-20-2004, 01:54 AM
Marco was serious and angry. His body now belonged to him but his evil counter-part was growing more and more control inside him. Then it took over completly again. The pink auroa(SP?) around Marco became a bright yellow and faded into a dark auroa(SP?)."Sutii how much do you value a life in the real world?" The bubble easily went as it came and Marco's hands grew purple. He turned his left hand to the left side of the wall and vise-versa. He released his energy without any emotion or signifigance to his friends. A gray pufffy cloud of dust descended upon the room and it cleared. When it did clear Marco held a trembling man in a lab coat who smelled very foul. "Kill me and i'll take him with me." Marco said smirking. "I'll ask you again. HOW MUCH DO YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD??"

Ruben
05-20-2004, 08:40 AM
OOC: Lol, this story is getting weird :eh: :goofy: :silly: Marco, am I right if I think you freed the professor ? if not, I’ll have to chance this post.

IC:

Ruben looked around him, he was in a died red place, he could not say if it was a room, it was all fading at the end. This place was familiar to him, in some way, but he couldn’t recall… Suddenly Ruben got a shock. It was somebody that was trying to say something to him in his mind.
Voice: 'Ruben, it is me, Artemis, but as some people call me, The Scientist, I was never able to talk to you in your mind since the place where I was, was covered with rust, and rust is the barrier against mind-communication. Ruben, I can’t hold it long, you are in another dimension and this is taking all my power. The reason why I contact you is that the place where you stand, with the died red glow, that it is the portal, beware, it is full of tricks, Sutti knows that there are tricks, that is why he came there, but he dos not know that this is the portal, try to get out of there as fast as you can, do not give him the time to see it is the portal. But luck… he can…pen the …t with… the sa…d …m.’ And Ruben lost communication. Artemis most likely couldn’t stay on this frequency.
Ruben looked back from his feet to Sutii, that was looking very suspicious at Ruben…

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
05-20-2004, 01:50 PM
"Hahaha, so the portal is in here? Okay, well first I'll destroy you and next I will try to find the portal." Sutii had two large rainbow-colored energy balls in his hand. Then, without the kid knowing, he teleported where he was face to face with the kid. The kid was stunned so he couldn't move. Sutii held the blasts to the kids stomach and said, "Die..." Sutii shot out the energies and erupted in a huge explosion full of the rainbow-energy. Sutii stood, unharmed, waiting for the dust to clear.

Ruben
05-20-2004, 03:14 PM
OOC: Sutii, how did you know the portal was there ?

Ruben was shocked once Sutii appeared before him, it all happened some fast Ruben could see right in time that Sutii held a rainbow-colour’d ball to his stomach, but before Ruben could talk, the blast went, Ruben knew that it would hit in 10000/of a second, later he did not knew how he had done it but he did it. Because in that 10000 of a second Ruben took his blade and held it right away as a protection for his stomach. Ruben didn’t dare to look, he thought he was dead, but he took the courage to open them and saw dark air, he then realised it was the dust from the attack. Ruben waited as it lay low and saw a person, he saw Sutii, he was shocked, he was NOT dead, Sutii looked with a face of one thousand questions. Ruben then looked at his sword, it gave a bit of a rainbow colour glow. Ruben couldn’t’ believe it, his sword absorbed the attack. But all this, in just a fraction of a second…

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
05-20-2004, 10:28 PM
OOC: I've stated earlier in this that I could hear all telepathy, remember?

IC: Sutii was shocked. No one has ever blocked the attack before. "Fine, if I can't do that, I'll take away the thing that stopped me!" Sutii froze time, rushed over to the kid, and took his sword. He let time go again. "Wow, this is a magnificent sword, but nothing compared to my sword." Sutii grabbed a sword in each hand. "Do you want me to kill you now, or do you want to have a tournament to where you actually have your weapon?"

Tamer Marco
05-20-2004, 11:44 PM
OOC: Yeah, this story is really getting weird. How much do you expect? I can't make good posts all the time... and there is nothing to reply to really. I'll just wait. And Sutii that's a little early for the tourny don't you think?

Sutiivun
05-21-2004, 04:21 AM
OOC: I'm ahead of you Marco. Ruben will decline, we'll fight a little bit, and then we'll agree when we've used most of our energy. And we could take some time lik ein preperation or sometihng like we can build our powers and stuff like that. :wink:

Ruben
05-21-2004, 07:23 AM
OOC: Ow ye, damnid, i forgot you also can read minds :silly: But the last line in that message, that didn't come trough all the way is very important :wink: HINT HINT

OOC: Ah, ok, so about the tournament, who is going to fight, Sutii, Marco and me ? That's not really equal, lol, but i'll ask Blastoise if he pleas want's to come back. PS: Sorry Marco, I wasn't talking about you :wink: Just the story itself :silly:

IC:

Ruben closed his eyes to think and said: 'how do you mean, take away the thing that stopped ?!' Ruben opend his eyes and was shocked once he saw his godly sword in Sutii's horible hands. Ruben couldn't move for a minute, and then he spoke.
Ruben: 'How... But...' Ruben looked at his hand, empty, the sword Sutii was holding wasn't a fake one, it was truly his !

OOC: Sutii, try to attack with two swords but as it seems, as any person besides of me uses it's, it's body freezes as long as it holds the sword, or something ? :silly:

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
05-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Suti ran toward the kid yelling violently. Then, his whole body tingled and a coarsing pain went through his body. He couldn't move. Sutii saw the kid smile. "Of course!" Sutii said to himself, "This weapon can only be used by HIM." Sutii then dropped the and could move again. "I must admit that is a great tactic in letting only you use the sword." Sutii then had his sword in his right hand and a ball of energy in the left. Sutii froze time and let time continue when he was right infront of the kid. Sutii shot the blast, knowing it would be deflected, and watched the dust whip in the air. Then, while the kid couldn't see, he circled around him and was behind his back. The kid was looking around to see if he was there. "I've got him now." Sutii said in his mind. Sutii rushed toward the kid and slashed at his back. A blood-curdling scream shot out of the boy. The cut went deep into his back, almost to his spine. But the worst part was is he was struck with the opposite of thesword that he uses. His is light, Sutii's is dark. "Haha, how does dark energy feel!?"

Ruben
05-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Ruben felt uncontrollable pain. He could only describe it as an legion of scorpions stung in his back. The wound on his back gave a dark glow, and as he fell on the ground he tried to scream, but it was so painful that he couldn’t even utter a noise. He looked, shaking on the ground with pain, to see where his sword was, it was about 2 meters away from him, he stretched his arm shaking, but it was still more then a meter away. He let as much energy go to his hand and the handle of the sword began to move, and it suddenly flew back into his hand, although the wound had sucked most of his power, Ruben felt a feeling of goodness as he touched it. Still shaking on the ground, struggling to get up, but with a feeling like strings shot lose in his spine. With his ounce of energy left he spoke: ‘Sutti… -he swallowed hardly- If the light shines on the dark, then the dark is nothing more than a shadow of what it used to be. Sun beats moon, good -he again swallowed- beats evil…’ and with his last words his arms lost strength and he fell completely flat on the ground.

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
05-21-2004, 10:37 PM
"Ha, it looks like evil has just won against you boy." Sutii opened a portal to where the other kid was while bringing the boy with him. The other kid was amazed when the kid Sutii fought was asleep. "Don't worry, he's only unconcsious so don't get scary on me again."

Tamer Marco
05-21-2004, 10:59 PM
OOC: Are ya talking to me? If so...

IC: "Humph." Marco's dark side muttered. "Like I really care for a guy that can use a sword. "But still let him go." "Don't you remeber our deal?" Marco's left hand pointed at the scientist. "Don't use your willy nilly time stopper either. Marco's dark side had a devious plan in the making.

Sutiivun
05-21-2004, 11:09 PM
OOC#1: Yeah, I was talkin to ya Marco. :wink:

OOC#2: I hope this next attack doesn't get rid of to much.

IC: "But how can you stop me if I get rid of you?" Sutii stuck both hands out and black energy surrounded him. The dark side came out of Marco and started to look at Sutii funny. "You will be vanquished demon." Sutii suddenly shot the blast at the demon. The blast hit the demon and a mute explosion of black energy occurred. The ghost howled violently and shriveled into nothingness. "I knew that technique would come in handy..." With that the evil side was gone.

Tamer Marco
05-21-2004, 11:14 PM
"Ha!" "You think you got rid of me huh?" a voice snorted. "All you did was increase our chances of winnning!" another voice said in the billowing cloud of dust. As it cleared two bodies could be seen. Which were e both Marco! "We will destroy you... right now!". Both fired purple beams at Sutii.

Sutiivun
05-22-2004, 02:49 AM
Sutii raised his hand and the four energy blasts stopped. Sutii clapped his hands together to form one giant energy ball. "Ha, dividing yourself into two parts was partially my plan if I failed. You will not be able to shoot many rainbow energies out of you. If you continue you will be depleted of energy. But now let's finish this." Sutii rose into the air and pointed his hand toward the ground. The massive ball of energy flew down and blew up, flinging everyone, including himself. There was a massive crater about 300 yards in width. "If that didn't destroy at least one of them it severely injured one."

Ruben
05-22-2004, 11:26 AM
OOC: Lol, I can't really do much :eek: So for now i'll just take over the scientist, okay ?

Ruben lay there, eyes closed, poorly breathing and badly injured. In the meanwhile, Artemis –the scientist- stood there, looking shocked at the two monster-demons battling, he then looked at Ruben and rushed over to him, right away. As soon he was there, he kneeled on the ground and spoke: ‘Master of light, what has happened –but of course, no answer- Do not worry lord, I will heal you, since my deep power of the gods is white magic, I am able to heal all white within.’
Artemis, a bit shaking of nerves, lay one of his hands on Ruben’s stomach and the other one on his forehead. Then he closed his eyes, a strong soothing wind came and the purple clouded sky opened for a tiny bit to let a bright sunshine fall on Ruben. Then Ruben suddenly gave a shock, Artemis lifted up his hands and Ruben opened his eyes.

- Ruben V.

Crossfire Chaos
05-22-2004, 01:26 PM
Just so you know i quit this RP.

Tamer Marco
05-22-2004, 01:31 PM
OOC: Okiedokie. More fun for us.

IC: A purple blast was fired from Sutii's hands as both Marco's stepped up to it and put thier hands on it. It began to shrink and shrink until it was gone. "As long as you use energy attacks we can always absorb then to our advantage!" Devimarco said grinning.

OOC: Devimarco... heh. And do you realize that we bunny this RP wayy too much. :ermm:

Sutiivun
05-22-2004, 03:43 PM
OOC: Call me stupid all you want, but what does bunny mean? :oops:

Tamer Marco
05-22-2004, 04:05 PM
OOC: Sorry I meant G-Moding. G-Moding is when you act like your all invinicble and stuff and you never get hurt and bunnying is when you control someone else's character.

Sutiivun
05-22-2004, 04:08 PM
OOC: Yeah, I must admit I have g-modded a couple of times, but I posted in my form at the start I oculd do all of this. Now I don't know about you but a crater 200 meters wide and you stopped it? o.O That's pretty good...

And okay I probably bunny the most here. I'll stop. :oops:

Saitou
05-22-2004, 04:36 PM
OOC: Sorry about not posting I had to leave town if you want to know why just PM me, and what the hell is going on......... hell hehehe Oblivius ......... world of the damned :shifty: well it was funny when I was thinking it, I read from my last post so can someone tell me where am I

Ruben
05-22-2004, 05:18 PM
OOC: Sorry about not posting I had to leave town if you want to know why just PM me, and what the hell is going on......... hell hehehe Oblivius ......... world of the damned :shifty: well it was funny when I was thinking it, I read from my last post so can someone tell me where am I

OOC @ Saitou: Well, we have freed the professor, also, we now also know where the portal is but Sutii only can get there (he knows where it is) and sutti and marco (dark luccido (SP)) are now g-modding ^-^; :silly:

OOC @ Sutii: Lol, well the only thing that I think is a bit to much (from you) is your time freeze, well, it makes you invinceble...

OOC to all: Well, I can't really say much, i'm just standing there with Artemis(the scientist).

IC: Ruben looked at the huge explosion, a wide crater, created by the ultimate blast of Sutti. But Ruben was shocked even more as he saw that the dark aurora was completely stopped by Marco, this was no more a battle of the gods, but a battle… Of the Titans.
Then, suddenly, Ruben’s eyes fell on the door of the dark palace, for it was pushed open and a figure arose, it was a boy, and Ruben knew him, it was no less then Saitou, he was back…

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
05-22-2004, 05:28 PM
OOC: Well, not really. If I hold it to long, I strain my powers and I lose all of my energy. That's why I never keep it there long. :wink:

Ruben
05-22-2004, 05:37 PM
OOC: Well, not really. If I hold it to long, I strain my powers and I lose all of my energy. That's why I never keep it there long. :wink:

OOC: AAH, like that little green toad-guy in DBZ ? :silly:

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
05-22-2004, 05:46 PM
OOC:Yep, and I can't attack when I let time freeze either so that's why it isn't really god-moding. :wink:

Tamer Marco
05-22-2004, 11:07 PM
OOC: Why can't people spell my name? If you can't spell Luddico just say Marco. :susp:

And i'll wait since it isn't anything to reply to.

Saitou
05-24-2004, 07:43 PM
Kai walked out of the door way, he stop and then looked around when he saw the the scientist he smiled and ran towards him, Kai stop in front of the scientist "You must be the guy that I can thank for geting me here............ well maybe you can help me, I want you to make me able to control fire with out having to touch it."

Ruben
05-29-2004, 11:29 AM
OOC: Sorry Marco

OOC: Ow no, we have a problem, we have nobody to play Artemis, the scientist, but ow well, I'll play him for now :wink:

IC: The scientist looked with a grim smile and spoke: ‘You thank me for getting you here ?’ and still had faint smile on his head ‘Most would hate this place, but I understand you, since you know that what you do here is of big importance.’ Saitou spoke further and asked how he could control his powers, but when he asked those words, big eyes appeared on Artemis’ face. ‘Do… do you mean you do not yet have the amulets ?!’ Saitou looked, and now also, Ruben was suddenly attracted by the conversation. Artemis saw the staring faces and continued: ‘Well, the 3 sacred amulets ! Steel, mind and fire. The magic 3 that would conquer the darkness and banish it for eternity... but how, without the amulets, were you able to find the powers within ? If so, the might you have within must be bigger then I ever imagined, even the dark gods needed –and still need- an amulet to find, keep and control their powers.

- Ruben V.

Saitou
05-29-2004, 08:39 PM
Kai looked around and then started to speak "We should talk later but right now I want to get out of here, so do you know a way out of here because if you don't I think I do"

Ruben
05-29-2004, 09:05 PM
Kai looked around and then started to speak "We should talk later but right now I want to get out of here, so do you know a way out of here because if you don't I think I do"

Ruben laughs at wat Saitou said
Ruben: 'Get out of here ? Wat do you think that we are trying to DO ?!' He said the last word with an immence power and the earth shocked a little, Marco and Sutii stopped fighting as they were suprised.
Ruben looked once more at Saitou and spoke with a small mouth: 'But we can not go now' having a bit of a bitter tone in his voice 'We must defeat those scum of the earth Demons, for if we would return now, the demons would brake out and destroy man-kind. And if going home is more important then that, then you do not deserve to get out...' Ruben looked with fierce eyes at Saitou.

- Ruben V.

Saitou
05-29-2004, 09:44 PM
"hahahaha well that was funny but I think you should keep your mouth closed punk and speak with someone with the same brain level as you, and last time I checked you keep on geting beat up and if you don't want to again go find some place to hide so you can hug your sword because I don't care if I kill you hahahaha, now let me think..........." Kai turned to the scientist "how do I get the amulets"

Ruben
05-29-2004, 10:01 PM
OOC: Just to say, Saitou, i have nothing against you or something, i was just RP-ing ^-^

IC:

Ruben looked with anger. The scientist looked at the two and yelt: 'STOP, dont you see ? This is what they want, they want to brake us up, because they know we are to powerful if we are together, pleas, be friends, there is no time for a fight.' Ruben looked at the scientist and nodded very quick.
He then looked at Saitou, hard to focus and spoke: 'Artemis is right'-he said with clamp'd teeths-'We'll fight along each other and win...'

- Ruben V.

Ruben
06-10-2004, 08:39 PM
This is the end

As we all know, this rp is dead, altough this is very sad, I can bring you good news also, for from this RP will be created my very first story ever. I wanted to do that about 2 years ago, and I used this RP to bring me on idea's, and it certainly helped.
If you would want your name appearing in the story, I'll do my best, post here or contact me, thank you.

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
06-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Is it okay if I appear in the story? I mean I was the only real active bad-guy hear so what's the story without me? :think: Thanks in advance if you put me in.

Ruben
06-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Is it okay if I appear in the story? I mean I was the only real active bad-guy hear so what's the story without me? :think: Thanks in advance if you put me in.

I CERTAINLY ow you THAT ! But sadly enough, I can't use you as a bad guy, since i'm using greek names for them... But I promis you will be in it. Maybe as one of the good guys. What is your name ?

- Ruben V.

Sutiivun
06-10-2004, 08:50 PM
My real name is Stephen Thomas Howard. It's pronounced like Stephen King, yeah. Most people think it's pronounced Stefen when it's pronounced Steven. But my name in the RP was Sutii, which would probably mean Steve or something. :tongue: