PDA

View Full Version : Fallout New Vegas Or SoulSilver/ HearGold?

GreyScale
02-19-2010, 04:48 PM
im a bit tight for money this year, So only 1 can be bought. Im in the proccess of making a website with sevral freinds so having HG/SS would help, Opinions?

Josh
02-20-2010, 05:10 AM
I have a feeling that FNV won't be anything special. I'd at least wait for some gameplay trailers before deciding on it.

Stardy
02-20-2010, 07:23 AM
Only one for the entire year? o.o
I'd say get Pokémon SoulSilver or HeartGold. Got Fallout 3, never got into it though, so yeah, that also adds to it all.

Woodchuck
02-20-2010, 07:28 AM
If New Vegas is anywhere near as good as Fallout 3, I'd advise you to buy it in a heartbeat. If not... well, personally, I'd still probably prefer to play it over HG/SS. That's just because the Pokemon games have gotten a bit stale, though.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
02-20-2010, 07:29 AM
Only one for the entire year? o.o
I'd say get Pokémon SoulSilver or HeartGold. Got Fallout 3, never got into it though, so yeah, that also adds to it all.

I agree on the choice, but I'd go with those Pokemon games because they're remakes of classics so you know they're great, plus updated visuals and art, new features, and the online mechanic will make it fresh again.

Incandescent
02-21-2010, 09:09 PM
I'd say HGSS, but I'm not really into Fallout so I'm kinda biased..:/
Go with what you like.

GreyScale
02-22-2010, 06:42 AM
I'd say HGSS, but I'm not really into Fallout so I'm kinda biased..:/
Go with what you like.

Thanks for all the replies. Im gunna pre-order soul silver this week. Anybofy here played fallout 3?