PDA

View Full Version : How do I get Kecleon?

AshMistyMayfan
02-21-2010, 03:58 AM
That's the last Pokemon I need. I rob from the Kecleon with my lv 100 Roserade, maxed IQ, Fast Friend, it holds Friend Bow, It has 502HP, high atk/def, I bring plenty of Revive seeds, and I still can't get Kecleon to join the team. My book says I should maybe equip Violent seeds and double the attacks for it takes 3 attacks to down a Kecleon.

Michelle8936
02-21-2010, 05:33 AM
Well, Kecleon is ridiculously hard to get as you know. What I did to get hard-to-recruit Pokemon is I just hunted down a Golden Mask Wondermail on Google.
Said mask increases your recruit rate to the highest it can go, which raises it by 24%.
The only thing you need besides that is alot of luck ^^' Too bad they had nothing like that for recruiting Mew in the first PMD >.>

ChocolateLucario
04-01-2010, 10:02 PM
I dont think u can...:tongue:

diamond4evr421
04-01-2010, 10:10 PM
In the first mystery dungeon, you had to be platinum rank, lv 100, and have the friend bow. once you have everything, you have a 0.01% chance of getting him. Hope that helps:biggrin::biggrin:

lu1z
04-07-2010, 04:44 AM
Ah Kecleon is awfully hard to get and unless you are at lv 100 hell keep killing you.

So the best thing i can say is good luck :)

Proud_Piplup
06-25-2010, 04:33 PM
In the first mystery dungeon, you had to be platinum rank, lv 100, and have the friend bow. once you have everything, you have a 0.01% chance of getting him. Hope that helps:biggrin::biggrin:

Actually, rank has nothing to do with this. In PMD1, you just needed to be Level 90+ and hold a Friend Bow to have that 0.01% chance. That means you'd have to defeat thousands of Kecleon just to get one to join your team, if it joined at all. Plus, there's that added difficulty of actually FINDING their shop, and defeating them, since they're at least 2x speed and extremely powerful. XD

Gem N Ems
06-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Actually, rank has nothing to do with this. In PMD1, you just needed to be Level 90+ and hold a Friend Bow to have that 0.01% chance. That means you'd have to defeat thousands of Kecleon just to get one to join your team, if it joined at all. Plus, there's that added difficulty of actually FINDING their shop, and defeating them, since they're at least 2x speed and extremely powerful. XD

HEY HEY HEY.

No reviving old threads, kthnx.