PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Olympics Voting

HKim
04-03-2004, 04:46 AM
Yes, the nominations have closed. It is now time for you to pick PE2K's representatives for the first season of the Olympics. Remember, we want the best to be chosen, the best people who will best represent your forum. Now is the time for the world to see. Whoever you pick is your choice.

The time is now. I wish good luck to all of the nominees. Begin voting. Remember, you may only vote for one nominee and you can't vote for yourself.

Here are the nominees:
- Bronislav84
- Cat
- Cody
- CuteMew
- DP
- ElimN8
- Kenny
- Marill
- SavageD

boltAge
04-03-2004, 04:48 AM
I'm rooting for ElimN8, hope he becomes more active! Wooo!

Half a Dollar
04-03-2004, 05:01 AM
Nate,he is a good leader and has never broke what he concentrated on.

TDD91
04-03-2004, 12:51 PM
I vote, Cat. Not just because she's my friend.... well actually, thats the reason. =P

Khashoggi
04-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Nate's the best RPer this place has ever seen, and, er... Well, he gets my vote anyway.

Scorch Ry
04-03-2004, 10:13 PM
I vote for ElimN8...he would be the most competitive through my eyes

Caite-chan
04-03-2004, 11:41 PM
I vote for Nate as well.

Kenny_C.002
04-05-2004, 02:36 AM
E8, don't think anyone else will disagree with me either lol.

Cody
04-09-2004, 01:03 PM
Whoa! I'm on this? :biggrin: If we're allowed to vote for ourselves, I vote for me. If not, I vote for... hey... Marco's not here! Oh, well, I guess I'll go with CM. Thanks for nominating me, everyone!

Agent Orange
04-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Can we nominate ourselves?

If so i am going to vote for.....ME!

If not.....

I vote for.....Cutemew! Or as she likes to be called....Areomew!

Matt & Vulpix
04-09-2004, 08:09 PM
I vote for Cat. She's so uptight about her RPs, yet she knows how to do em x.x

Tamer Marco
04-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Does Cat even RP anymore?

I'd have to vote for DP, sorry Cody but you don't come on much and we need someone who comes on at least once a day.

DarkMasterX
04-09-2004, 08:21 PM
*Cat points gun to his head* I-I'll vote ......f-for Cat cuz she's such a great RPer, t-the best I have e-ever seen. :shifty: :hurt:

Matt & Vulpix
04-09-2004, 08:23 PM
I am an RPer too, doesn't mean I RP in everything =/ I rarely RP because I have no interest in whats presented. And yes, she does.

perfectpichu
04-12-2004, 02:24 PM
I'll have to vote for DP. I have no comments on why (probably because I have none ^_^;). I voted for DP because.... well, just because. :tongue:

Tamer Marco
04-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Guys, we're gonna need some alternatives. DP and AM(Cute Mew) are the only ones that RP/come on anymore and AM's not even coming on anymore! So a lot of people need to start RPing and coming on or we're sunk...

HKim
04-13-2004, 06:27 AM
I'll be closing the voting for the Olympics at 12:00 AM, April 16th, Global Moderate Time.

Dratini
04-13-2004, 06:47 AM
Guys, we're gonna need some alternatives. DP and AM(Cute Mew) are the only ones that RP/come on anymore and AM's not even coming on anymore! So a lot of people need to start RPing and coming on or we're sunk...

Uh, people like Cat are on plenty. They just don't post in every RPing thread. d=;; She's too busy thinking about N....(I won't say it) to do so anyway. =X She'll kill me for that. ^^;

Hmm, seems like Nate has a sure ticket into this, so I'll vote Cat. The RP of lo....again, I won't say it.

boltAge
04-13-2004, 08:01 AM
Because you've never seen REAL RPing instead of some kiddy "I fight you, you fight me" RP :\ E8 and Cat are some of the good RPers during the War RP. Bron would be a good choice too.

Khashoggi
04-13-2004, 08:58 PM
Uh, <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a> like Cat are on plenty. They just don't post in every RPing thread. d=;; She's too busy thinking about N....(I won't say it) to do so anyway. =X She'll kill me for that. ^^;

Hmm, seems like Nate has a sure <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=ticket&v=55">ticket</a> into this, so I'll vote Cat. The RP of lo....again, I won't say it.
You got one thing right, at least. :tongue3:

Whoa, I seem to be doing quite well. o.O

bronislav84
04-14-2004, 03:11 PM
I can't vote for myself so I'll give away my vote to the Second best RPGer (after my Role Model, Syrus that is), Eliminate.

For anybody's information, My credentials are in my Signature.

HKim
04-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Okay, the voting has ended. It's now time to calculate the results and see who will represent our forum.

Here are our lucky winners:
Representative 1: ElimN8- 7 votes
Representative 2: Catriona- 4 votes
Alternate 1: CuteMew- 2 votes
Alternate 2: Dark Pikachu- 2 votes

Congratulations to Nate and Cat for their victories. They'll be roleplaying their best to show the other forums that we're the best, that we have the unity, the creativity, the strength, and the force to triumphantly succeed above all opposition. I wish good luck to them. :clap:

bronislav84
04-17-2004, 03:49 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Yay! The candidate I voted for actually did win. Eliminate, Congrats and Cat too! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:.

HKim
04-28-2004, 10:54 PM
Since this is over....

Thread- Unstickied and Unlocked