PDA

View Full Version : New Yu-Gi-Oh Series

Scydra
07-30-2005, 04:52 PM
Does anybody know when the next Yu-Gi-Oh series will be showing on Sky One (England)? Apparently it's called Pharaoh's Memories

masterryanx
07-30-2005, 07:18 PM
No idea, but I know it will b on Kids' WB this fall along with Yu-Gi-Oh GX.... :happy:

Kenny_C.002
08-02-2005, 03:53 AM
No idea, but I know it will b on Kids' WB this fall along with Yu-Gi-Oh GX.... :happy:

o_O

Okay it's official that 4 Kids will be killing every part of YGO except for the first series. -_-

Exon Auxus
08-02-2005, 05:31 AM
Yeah, the first serires wasn't so hot. :susp:

Alakazam
08-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Yeah, the first serires wasn't so hot. :susp:

What?? No it's not; it's really good, and thus far untouched by 4Kids....that's the point.

Not Duelist Kingdom, the original series. -_-

pokemaster
08-02-2005, 07:50 PM
in my looking to this , i think that yugioh as an idia is good but we must not say if it good or not
1-we must remeber that it's idia come's from pokemon :eh:
2-i don't now any thing about it's new seris,but i think that it will be not so bad

Kenny_C.002
08-03-2005, 02:20 AM
What?? No it's not; it's really good, and thus far untouched by 4Kids....that's the point.

Not Duelist Kingdom, the original series. -_-

It's also official that 4 Kids won't be touching the original series, thus making the original YGO the best of the entire franchise. lol

Genesis 1.0
08-04-2005, 01:23 AM
in my looking to this , i think that yugioh as an idia is good but we must not say if it good or not
1-we must remeber that it's idia come's from pokemon :eh:
2-i don't now any thing about it's new seris,but i think that it will be not so bad

Hooked on Phonics, get the number and beg for Rush Delivery.

Anyway, why don't you try and explain how YGO derived from Pokemon, if you have any reasoning.

Kenny_C.002
08-04-2005, 04:06 AM
Well logically speaking the concept of YGO dated back in like 1994, when the concept of the first pokemon game came out a year after in 1995 or so. So while they may intervene with each other in terms of the post-licensing 4 Kids gutting, generally speaking they're seperate.

If anything YGO's more of a rip off of magic or Dungeons and Dragons.

Alakazam
08-05-2005, 01:20 AM
The whole "The idea for YGO came from pokemon" should just be filed with the other ignornat claim, common among pokemon fans, that "digimon is a pokemon rip-off." Neither are true at all.

Well logically speaking the concept of YGO dated back in like 1994, when the concept of the first pokemon game came out a year after in 1995 or so. So while they may intervene with each other in terms of the post-licensing 4 Kids gutting, generally speaking they're seperate.

LotR => D&D => M:tG => YGO

^ But then again, what fantasy can't trace its roots back to D&D and/or The Lord of the Rings?

Genesis 1.0
08-06-2005, 12:51 AM

Hey! I'm trying to pawn his ignorance and here you go spoiling my fun! :susp:

In any case, everything in this world is a copy of something created before it until you get down to the basis of civilization itself.

Kenny_C.002
08-09-2005, 05:42 AM
Hey! I'm trying to pawn his ignorance and here you go spoiling my fun! :susp:

That's my JOB, you know. XD

deoxys1
08-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Does anybody know when the next Yu-Gi-Oh series will be showing on Sky One (England)? Apparently it's called Pharaoh's Memories

wow :eek: , i am gonna watch the new series, see if it is good. :ermm:

pokemaster
10-05-2005, 08:18 PM
okaaaaaaaaaaay,
i don't no if what i wrot is rit...................................BUT,i don't think that it so good ,i saw it's tralers........SOMETHING RIDUCULAS

Hypocrisy is Fun
10-06-2005, 02:34 AM
okaaaaaaaaaaay,
i don't no if what i wrot is rit...................................BUT,i don't think that it so good ,i saw it's tralers........SOMETHING RIDUCULAS
Can you repeat that? I cant understand. Sorry but I cant tell if you like it or dont like it. Im confused...:goofy:

bcooper
10-09-2005, 10:59 PM

:happy: It is called pharaoh's memories. It is soppsse to be the last episode of yugioh but it is not because on cartoon network yugi oh gx will be starting this october. I hope you are able to watch them. :happy:

bcooper
10-09-2005, 11:03 PM

[I do not think yugi oh gx will be as good as yugi oh pharoh's memories[/COLOR]:ermm:

shadowwing88
10-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Can you repeat that? I cant understand. Sorry but I cant tell if you like it or dont like it. Im confused...:goofy:
yeah well i have seen the new series or part gx and the are cool

Thefireyoukaipaige
10-23-2005, 11:29 PM
I have seen yugioh gx and IT ROCKS OUT LOUD!!!! I watch it every day on miguzi on cartoon network at 5 o'clock (usa) that cyrus dude .... SO ADORABLE!!!!!! i mean, big eyes, that cute smile and that sensitivity just won me over. he's just so ...*sigh* :oops:

Caite-chan
10-23-2005, 11:53 PM
If you ask me the new GX of Yu-Gi-Oh SUCKS! I mean you don't even see Yugi in it or atleats the one I watched. I didn't even bother watching all of it because it made no sence. Get rid of the Yu-Gi-Oh if Yugi and his friends arn't even in it.

Tamer Marco
10-23-2005, 11:59 PM
If you ask me the new GX of Yu-Gi-Oh SUCKS! I mean you don't even see Yugi in it or atleats the one I watched. I didn't even bother watching all of it because it made no sence. Get rid of the Yu-Gi-Oh if Yugi and his friends arn't even in it.
Well... the pharoh WAS in the first episode, and it's Seto's dueling Academy, but I don't think you'll be seeing much of either of them. :P

Alakazam
10-25-2005, 12:33 PM
[I do not think yugi oh gx will be as good as yugi oh pharoh's memories[/COLOR]:ermm:

Yeah, GX is terrible compared to the Pharaoh's Memory saga. >_>

Kenny_C.002
10-27-2005, 12:35 AM
Yeah, GX is terrible compared to the Pharaoh's Memory saga. >_>
Agreed. Gx can't possibly compare to it at all.

Just can't beat the original. lol

Nasty Plasty
10-27-2005, 12:42 AM
My friends told me a little bit about. They might be wrong but isnt there team Slifer and stuff like that? Also, they told me that some of the characters are the kids of the original characters. They told me who marries who. They didnt tell me a thin about Joey if what they told me is true then whats up with him?

Thefireyoukaipaige
11-01-2005, 08:47 PM
My friends told me a little bit about. They might be wrong but isnt there team Slifer and stuff like that? Also, they told me that some of the characters are the kids of the original characters. They told me who marries who. They didnt tell me a thin about Joey if what they told me is true then whats up with him?

Will ya tell meh and da others what they said? cause i heard:

Tristian X Surrentity = Jaden

Yugi X Tea (who'd have guessed? ^_^) = Syrus and whatever his brothers' name is

Joey X Mia (nah dur!) = Alexis