PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Go About...

Chromatic Alchemist
03-08-2010, 01:12 AM
killing the six Sableye and Dusknoir with Eevee and Riolu? 0.0

I've been trying to kill them since about mid February. If you have any suggestions, please tell me. Stats:

Riolu Lv. 33
Brick Break
Force Palm
Quick Attack
Endure

Eevee Lv. 33
Flail
Sand-Attack
Quick Attack
Bite

Bumblebee16
03-08-2010, 02:14 AM
killing the six Sableye and Dusknoir with Eevee and Riolu? 0.0

I've been trying to kill them since about mid February. If you have any suggestions, please tell me. Stats:

Riolu Lv. 33
Brick Break
Force Palm
Quick Attack
Endure

Eevee Lv. 33
Flail
Sand-Attack
Quick Attack
Bite

Lvl up a bit more. Then use a Hunger Seed on Dusknoir. Wide Swipe also works

Chromatic Alchemist
03-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Lvl up a bit more. Then use a Hunger Seed on Dusknoir. Wide Swipe also works

Alright, I can level up, but I dun have Hunger Seed or Wide Slash.

Grassy_Aggron
03-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Hmm...Well, I used the strategy of putting Dusknoir to sleep (with a Sleep Seed-bring a lot), and focusing on the Sableye first. If you have a Vile Seed, that'll be a great help, although you may want to save it for Dialga (c'mon, you already knew you'd have to face him XD).

Once Dusknoir is the only one remaining, turn off all of Eevee's moves except Bite (and maybe Sand-Attack), and make sure "Selected Move User" is on. Basically, let Eevee do all the damage, and you keep his health up with Oran Berries so his Run Away tactic won't activate.

Hope this helps!

Bumblebee16
03-10-2010, 01:31 AM
Also, combining attacks helps (or linking moves... whatever it is called)

Chromatic Alchemist
03-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Alright, thanks guys! ^^

warduria
08-23-2010, 07:01 AM
Alright, thanks guys! ^^
Thanks for sharing.

Little Tom: Your mother wants you to take home Disney box set (http://www.cartoon77.com/products/Walt-Disneys-100-Years-Of-Magic-164-discs-Collection-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1728.html) and the simpsons box set (http://www.cartoon77.com/products/The-Simpsons-Seasons-1-21-DVD-Box-Set-cartoon-1996.html). Be quick, she is waiting.

WilliamHenry
08-23-2010, 08:07 AM
I agree with you. Thanks for sharing valuable information. :rolleyes:

3m0d0ll
08-25-2010, 11:42 PM
UBERAWESOMEIDEAALERT;
Restart your game and get a Pikachu. Either you or your partner. Then use Agility and Discharge/T-Bolt. I was Lv.30 and partner Bulbasaur was Lv.30 and we won. Easy cheat. Pikachu is the best choice, but very hard to become the main character (I had to retry at least 5 times >:-[ )

Aria
08-28-2010, 08:01 PM
pikachu and meowth are great partner choices if you ask me since meowth learns hypnosis wich is really helpful skill and pikachu has discharge.

I think you should level up 1st and then use the quick attack on the sableye(both you and your partner,since it's got a good range) that you got closer but use a sleep seed on dusknoir first,take care of the sableye before worrying about dusknoir and make sure to have plenty of oran berries and a few revive seeds (I never go to a dungeon without 1)