PDA

View Full Version : Tips for my girlfriend's HG team?

Powerman 6k
03-17-2010, 05:46 AM
Well, here's her team.

Bayleef Lv. 26
Ampharos Lv. 30
Togetic Lv. 26
Growlithe Lv. 22
Krabby Lv. 21
Jirachi Lv. 32 *received from GameStop event

As you can tell, most of them are in dire need of training, and she's already been through all of the trainer's around Olivine. I was thinking of going through Mt. Mortar and fighting the trainers near Lake of Rage and that area, but I didn't want to jump too far ahead. Could somebody tell me how I can train them more efficiently, instead of running into weaker wild Pokemon?

Sheepat
03-18-2010, 02:11 AM
Hmmm.... try going in the ocean, that way you can encounter some level 16-26 tentacruel and the like.

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-06-2010, 01:01 AM
If you haven't gotten the Storm Badge yet then I'd say you're in good shape. Really all I do is lvl up at the gyms and when I get caught by trainers.

Tasteless
05-06-2010, 04:38 AM
You can surf around the areas near Whirl Islands and find a lot of trainers, as well as relatively high level Tentacruel/Tentacool. You can also trade someone for a Lucky Egg item, which increases all exp gained by 50% on the Pokemon holding it.

Make sure she is doing lots of Pokeathlon games to get the stones to evolve Growlithe (After you got any moves you may want..) and Togetic (same) since then they'll be much stronger.

Flammenwerfer
05-06-2010, 04:49 AM
Well, like everyone has said, the Whirl Islands are indeed a good place to train.

There is also the area outside of the Safari Zone which is pretty good too.

Also, I find if humorous that you start by saying your "girlfriend" needs to train her team, but you change to using words like "I" ie. I was thinking of going through Mt. Mortar and fighting the trainers near Lake of Rage and that area, but I didn't want to jump too far ahead.

Hahah ;D

lu1z
05-07-2010, 03:27 AM
Well, like everyone has said, the Whirl Islands are indeed a good place to train.

Also, I find if humorous that you start by saying your "girlfriend" needs to train her team, but you change to using words like "I"

Hahah ;D

Lol at the post.

But yeah basically the best place to train there is the part that is outside of the Safari Zone, it contains Pokes that give from 400-700 exp and i trained my Pokes to level 31 there. Basically hope for Tauros to appear as crazy because they give from 650-710 exp.

thunderskain
05-08-2010, 09:24 AM

Also, I find if humorous that you start by saying your "girlfriend" needs to train her team, but you change to using words like "I"

Hahah ;D
well i guess he meant ''I'' as his idea is to do that

ie. I was thinking of going through Mt. Mortar and fighting the trainers near Lake of Rage and that area, but I didn't want to jump too far ahead.

So thats actually his thinking

thunderskain
05-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Sorry for double posting... system glitch