PDA

View Full Version : Aussie HGSS Pre-Order Offer

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-17-2010, 08:24 AM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/308/toysrus.png

If anyone hasn't pre-ordered yet and is interested. :D

If you guys know of any other offers I'd love to know!

Teo
03-17-2010, 08:30 AM
xD I don't like how the games are like 70 AUD Each. @.@ Hopefully you can find some good sales! Though, you might miss out on the Pre-order perks!

From the looks of it, it seems the HG Stylus has a gold clamp for the strap!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-17-2010, 08:34 AM
Yeah, they're pretty random though. Darn Pikachu being on everything. xD

Teo
03-17-2010, 08:46 AM
Poor Australia! Nintendo doesn't treat you guys well there at all. xD

Gem N Ems
03-21-2010, 05:11 AM
Nope, we're always at the end of the chain. I want a Lugia figurine! :c

And the worst part is there isn't even a Toys R Us where I live. Dx

But I saw in a catalogue the other day that Target has it for $60. That beats EB's price of $70. I'll get it there unless I see a good preorder offer in the next couple of days.

iSugar
03-21-2010, 05:15 AM
It's at Target? Darn.

I want one, but it's the 21st. T_T I want a Lugia figurine too.

Gem N Ems
03-21-2010, 05:17 AM
It's at Target? Darn.

I want one, but it's the 21st. T_T I want a Lugia figurine too.

Huh? Don't you have a Target? =o

Yeah. I've seen all the awesome figurines and we don't get any. I need someone to sell me theirs. xD

EmBreon
03-21-2010, 05:44 AM
Man, I'm kinda jealous. I would have rather had something useful like that than a plastic figurine. I just thought...what do I do with it? o_O

Though it is kinda silly they stuck Pikachu on them; could have at least actually used the legendaries. :|

Trainer17
03-21-2010, 06:10 AM
Damn Chewbacca. That's really cool :| Now I want to be an Aussie :sad:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-21-2010, 06:11 AM
Hm I think I will just go preorder at Toys R Us if I can get there before Thursday. Alternatively EB games have the styluses for sale for $20 each. They were in KMart too for a bit cheaper if anyone's interested. =]

I agree they could have put some Johto Pokemon on there. Guess someone had a spare batch of Pikachu figures laying around. xD

Trainer17
03-21-2010, 06:18 AM
Hm I think I will just go preorder at Toys R Us if I can get there before Thursday. Alternatively EB games have the styluses for sale for $20 each. They were in KMart too for a bit cheaper if anyone's interested. =]

I agree they could have put some Johto Pokemon on there. Guess someone had a spare batch of Pikachu figures laying around. xD

I think Ash is the only noob, besides Starkipraggy who loves Pikachu. We need a new mascot! The normal styluses in my place are rather a bit tad ex. It really wrecks. I can't even buy the "cooler" styluses! I should get a Master Card or whatever they call it. I need to abuse Ebay and other online stuuufff.