PDA

View Full Version : Error in the name?

RocketMeowth
03-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Well, I was talking to Jasmine and she was all, "blah blah blah Cianwood blah blah blah". I was like, woah woah woah, did you just say Cianwood????

At first I thought it was just me reading it wrong so I didn't care to check it out. But it was bugging me so I looked at my map and HOLY CRAP. CIANWOOD!! Were the editors or whatever you call them for games being lazy? Did they not notice this mass error in the misspelling of Cinawood?

Or... was it SUPPOSED to be Cianwood and it was messed up to begin with? Either way, I can't help but laugh every time I see this giant error in the game.

Cianwood....

=^^= Nya

Lord Fedora
03-18-2010, 07:56 PM
Well, I was talking to Jasmine and she was all, "blah blah blah Cianwood blah blah blah". I was like, woah woah woah, did you just say Cianwood????

At first I thought it was just me reading it wrong so I didn't care to check it out. But it was bugging me so I looked at my map and HOLY CRAP. CIANWOOD!! Were the editors or whatever you call them for games being lazy? Did they not notice this mass error in the misspelling of Cinawood?

Or... was it SUPPOSED to be Cianwood and it was messed up to begin with? Either way, I can't help but laugh every time I see this giant error in the game.

Cianwood....

=^^= Nya
It's not an error, the name actually is Cianwood.

Bumblebee16
03-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah lol it is suppose to be Cianwood, not Cinawood xD

Phantom Kat
03-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Page about Chuck (http://www.serebii.net/gs/Walkthrough/21-cianwood.shtml)

Just a page that says it's been Cianwood since the original G/S/C games.

Meh, misreading happens, this coming from a person who thought Spiritomb was Spiritbomb. xD

- Kat

RocketMeowth
03-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Didn't they call it Cinawood in the show? And I could have sworn it was Cinawood in the previous games? xDDDD

=^^= Nya

Sixto
03-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Didn't they call it Cinawood in the show? And I could have sworn it was Cinawood in the previous games? xDDDD

=^^= Nya
"Hmm mmm, honey, that is SO not right." - Gretchen, Mean Girls

It's always been Cianwood. X]

RocketMeowth
03-18-2010, 08:29 PM
God dangit, sometimes being a mod is a pain cause I click the edit post instead of new post sometimes. GRAH FAIL ME!

Anyways....

xD Why you quoting Mean Girls? Haha.

Well, I always read it as Cinawood cause I ish a fail then. YAY FAILING MEEEEEE! xD

=^^= Nya

ShionRasenka
03-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Don't worry RM, misreading things happens a lot. I've done it planty of times. xDD But yeah, it's always been Cianwood.

peekachew
03-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Wait, it not Cinawood o3o