PDA

View Full Version : Arceus event, awesome to the max!!!

Lost Soul
03-19-2010, 05:12 PM
i just finished the elite four the first time and decided to transfer my Eikagan Arceus...and did the event...i have to say....that has to be the coolest event ever....just plain awesome, the little scene that happens when you choose the gen IV namesakes was suhweet

Pokemon_Ron
03-20-2010, 01:33 PM
Ok...what was the whole point of this thread except you telling us that the Shinjo Ruins was sweet?

Lost Soul
03-20-2010, 03:18 PM
Ok...what was the whole point of this thread except you telling us that the Shinjo Ruins was sweet?

oops...that was my bad...i actually wanted to ask if the the legendary you choose can be shiny or if its fixed, i was doing the event while posting and didn't proofread lol...again my bad

after a couple hrs of trying i gave up, but i'm still curious if it can

Alienshroom
03-21-2010, 04:41 AM
A long ass, semi retarded slide show of random places is awesome?

Lost Soul
03-22-2010, 12:09 AM
A long ass, semi retarded slide show of random places is awesome?

actually yeah, a long ass semi retarded slide show of random places that were shown was awesome, just a personal opinion, i like cut scenes, its kind of refreshing from the monotony of constant game play, but it did get redundant when i was soft resetting for a shiny....settled for a good nature after an hr or so, but i enjoyed it, it made me wonder why there aren't more cut scenes in the game, it kinda gives me a sense of accomplishment instead of thinking i could be doing something more productive, but again that's just me lol...i'm that guy that wants to do all the sidequests to get the good ending

Alienshroom
03-22-2010, 07:07 PM
actually yeah, a long ass semi retarded slide show of random places that were shown was awesome, just a personal opinion, i like cut scenes, its kind of refreshing from the monotony of constant game play, but it did get redundant when i was soft resetting for a shiny....settled for a good nature after an hr or so, but i enjoyed it, it made me wonder why there aren't more cut scenes in the game, it kinda gives me a sense of accomplishment instead of thinking i could be doing something more productive, but again that's just me lol...i'm that guy that wants to do all the sidequests to get the good ending

I like cut scenes as too. I think that one was rather lame though. When I think about it, I guess it was the best they could do. A slideshow like that. I think the pictures of random places though was just lame.

Lost Soul
03-22-2010, 07:54 PM
I like cut scenes as too. I think that one was rather lame though. When I think about it, I guess it was the best they could do. A slideshow like that. I think the pictures of random places though was just lame.

yeah, i know, i mean it wasnt really random in the sense that arceus is the "God" pokemon, and i guess the random pictures were about all the things that were possible because of what Arceus created...(i had an hour or so of thought about that while soft resetting lol) but i liked the little profile shot of arceus and kind of wished they did that with the rest of the legendaries you try to capture, instead of the little transition between the battle scene and the sprite scene they could show a profile of the legendary to give it an impression of something of an event rather than a regular battle