PDA

View Full Version : what shinies have you got? post any of them here!

Pokemon Master draco
03-20-2010, 06:50 PM
i got a shiny munchlax when going through national dex. and earlier got hippowdon that was pitch black

Master Aqua
03-20-2010, 07:00 PM
in sould silver i have a shiny ho-oh and of course gyarados both of which are addament.

JentleViolence
03-21-2010, 02:48 AM
Does the shiny Pichu from the Pichu event count? =] That's the only shiny I have in HG/SS yet.

Pokemon Master draco
03-21-2010, 12:52 PM
yup. its shiny so it counts :D

Pokemon_Ron
03-21-2010, 02:07 PM
in sould silver i have a shiny ho-oh and of course gyarados both of which are addament.

Is that shiny Ho-oh legit? If so, thats crazy man!

And nah I havn't run across any shinies in SS yet.

Pokemon Master draco
03-21-2010, 02:16 PM
well...my munchlax was traded from a friend. he got by action replay with wild pokemon modifier code on. after 200 munchlax :D

Yen
03-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Dude, when I was playing my Japanese SoulSilver, I found a shiny HootHoot... BEFORE I HAD POKEBALLS. D8
/cries in a corner

...that's my extent of legit shinies that I found in the game though, other than the given gyarados 8>

Pokemon_Ron
03-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Dude, when I was playing my Japanese SoulSilver, I found a shiny HootHoot... BEFORE I HAD POKEBALLS. D8
/cries in a corner

...that's my extent of legit shinies that I found in the game though, other than the given gyarados 8>

Dude, if that happened to me, the DS would be thrown through the wall D:<

Yen
03-21-2010, 04:07 PM
Dude, if that happened to me, the DS would be thrown through the wall D:<
Trust me, if it wasn't so late at night, I probably would've. xDD
Thing is, it'd have woken my parents. o3o

Mr420
03-21-2010, 05:55 PM
My GF got a shiny Rattata early in the game on HG.
I managed to spot a Pidgey near Ecruteak on SS.. so far so good.
@Ron^... I would have done the same thing..

Sheepat
03-21-2010, 06:12 PM
On both of my games, Pearl and HG, I have a shiny Pichu (Event), shiny Gyarados (Catch in game, nicknamed Lily), a shiny Bibarel (Actually given to me by my friend), and my favorite, a shiny Tentacool (Soon to be renamed Glow)

i got a shiny munchlax when going through national dex. and earlier got hippowdon that was pitch black

All female Hippowdon are pitch black. But it's awesome that you got a shiny Munchlax, seeing how Muchlax is so rare.

pokemonfanboy2000
03-21-2010, 06:21 PM
the shinies i have so far are:
rattata
pidgey
pidgeot
pikachu
and alot more.

seasideboy
03-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Aside from the Red Gyarados I found a shiny Rattata; too bad the Rattata is Sassy, has Run Away instead of Guts, and has awful IVs :rolleyes:.

Pokemon Master draco
03-21-2010, 07:39 PM
holy! just got a navy blue unown "!" instead of reg black "!" woot!

Ho-oh00
03-21-2010, 08:04 PM
I Have a shiny Ho-oh,Pichu and Scizor in HG, and a shiny, Blastoise, Typhloshion, and shiny pichu in platinum and I found a shiny stantler in the safari zone in pokemon HG, but i couldnt catch it and it ran away :cry2:

Pokemon Master draco
03-21-2010, 10:48 PM
my new signature is for my unown shiny hunting... once i get all 28 unown shiny(in hg) i will be a unown maniac! :DDD

Gem N Ems
03-22-2010, 07:47 AM
/cries in a corner

That's the funniest thing. xD

In my old Silver version I found a shiny Hoothoot and before I realised it was shiny I ran from it. Blast it. I didn't have any pokeballs on me anyway. =x

I'm still waiting to buy Soul Silver. It's not out here yet. ;-;

peekachew
03-22-2010, 01:16 PM
I got a shiny gyarados...

Yen
03-22-2010, 01:28 PM
That's the funniest thing. xD

In my old Silver version I found a shiny Hoothoot and before I realised it was shiny I ran from it. Blast it. I didn't have any pokeballs on me anyway. =x

I'm still waiting to buy Soul Silver. It's not out here yet. ;-;
You all are so mean to me. xD
But haha. I've done that a couple times, myself, in other games. owo

Stubby Boardman
03-30-2010, 02:15 AM
shinies I caught

Drowzee (now Hypno)
Zubat (now crobat)
Zubat (released it cause I used a hacked masterball to catch it)
Graveler (just caught this a few days ago on my soulsilver and I evolved it into a Golem)

Ridley
03-30-2010, 02:24 AM
Tentacool
Zubat
Wingull
Seviper
Palkia
Azelf
Ditto (heck yeah)
Gyarados
Pichu

Palkia and Wingull I got off GTS from someone who was probably trying to clone them.

Others are legit.

I also saw a shiny Dodrio in the Safari Zone once. But I bet you can guess what happened.

Gold Rush
03-30-2010, 06:03 PM
I found a shiny Rattata..... :D

Seems like a lot of people have found it <_>

Shadow From The Deep
03-31-2010, 04:03 PM
I found my first legit shiny yesterday and i've been playing since r/b/y. It was a nidoran m i was sooo excited!

SereneSea1597
04-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Well, I have a shiny C unown after looking for the "I" which took FOREVER!!! I also have that Shiny Event Pichu

androidspud
04-12-2010, 09:22 AM
i have the shiny pichu evolved into a raichu, i also have gyrados ( duh! :tongue:) managed to come across a shiny graveler the other day. instead of the normal grey he's a muddy brown colour.

killanotha1
04-12-2010, 11:02 PM
not counting the usual shinies ( :( ) I have a shiny Gastly that I got from a friend who found 2 while EV training her pokemon. :(((( I am the jealous. /hugs gastly

Winston Payne
04-12-2010, 11:17 PM
On my HeartGold, I have the ever-so extravagant shiny Gyarados.

...and nothing more. I'm afraid my luck runs out when it comes to Shinies.

anaconda
04-12-2010, 11:32 PM
i got evry pkmon realesed yet:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bandit:

BlazikenQ
04-17-2010, 02:08 PM
I have a shiny gyarados. Once I met a shiny magnemite, and I tought that it would survive my ampharos's thundershock, but it didn't. *sob*http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif

Athasan
04-17-2010, 02:20 PM
Other than the not-so-elusive red Gyrados, I haven't found a single shiny in HeartGold. I've been hoping for one for awhile, but no luck.

I did catch a shiny Golbat it Emerald, though. She's a Crobat now. And I've never seen any other shiny Pokémon. At all. The bright side of this is that I've never had a shiny Pokémon get away from me.

Tombi
04-17-2010, 02:37 PM
I have never, in all of my 600+ hours of playing, encountered a shiny apart from when I chained for a while on D/P. I think.
I don't even. *goes to check*

RawrritsMe
04-17-2010, 09:12 PM
I randomly found a shiny Zubat while training my Vaporeon o_o I was happy it was a shiny, but disappointed it was a Zubat lol.

And I have the red Gyarados too, but I doubt that counts LOL.

diamond4evr421
04-17-2010, 10:33 PM
I have the red gyrados and a shiny Ho-oh, but its a bashful nature :dazed: doh

dj-tiny
04-18-2010, 12:09 AM
two shiny feraligaters

Volcanflame
04-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Shiny Gyarados. <-- lame.

Just wondering though, do shinies have shiny overworld sprite too? Like Shiny Gyarados? o:

-Volcan-

DratiniLover
04-23-2010, 03:53 PM
Is that shiny Ho-oh legit? If so, thats crazy man!

And nah I havn't run across any shinies in SS yet.

You can soft reset to obtain legit shiny legendaries, but it takes forever to do. I have never encountered a shiny apart from the infamous red gyarados.

Oxnard
04-23-2010, 05:43 PM
I got a Shiny Sharpedo on Emerald I pal parked it to Soul Silver
Shiny Beautifly and a shiny crobat

Hikari10
03-19-2011, 04:35 AM
I've got a Shiny Gyarados and Graveler (both male).

altaria91
05-15-2011, 08:07 PM
I found a shiny Zubat, the obvious shiny Gyarados, and I have (actually had) the shiny Legendary Beast Trio, before I transfered them to my White... I also have a shiny Ursaring that my friend traded me. He also has a shiny Rapidash...

So Many Shinies!!!! Well actually not compared to most people. XD

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
05-15-2011, 10:28 PM
I haven't gotten any shinies on Black. I'm not ready to play White yet although I started a game and traded level 1 babies over from Black. I have a fair amount of Shinies on Platinum, but haven't gotten any new ones in a long time.

DRAKING
05-17-2011, 05:23 PM
800 hours of SoulSilver granted me shiny Noctowl (Hoothoot), Ursaring and Nidoqueen (Nidorana). I got a shiny Budew from a friend and I also got a near Outstanding Red Gyarados at Lake of Rage :biggrin:
So no reason to complain for me. I do feel at least 2 shinies would be fair for so much hours of Pokemon, so I feel a bit sorry for Tombi!

atucker22
06-01-2011, 07:21 PM
I randomly found a shiny Zubat while training my Vaporeon o_o I was happy it was a shiny, but disappointed it was a Zubat lol.

Same thing, except not training a Vaporeon. I also have Shiny Ambipom, and Rapidash. In my Ruby, I had a shiny Numel, but my friend got jealous when he found out, and so he restarted my game >:( but its all good, we were in like 3rd grade.

SainnaRob
06-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Precose non prescription how to buy Arcoxia online without rx purchase Lozol Sr pay pal online without prescription purchase Mellaril without (http://forum.ea.com/fr/posts/list/339988.page) safety order Neurontin purchase Urispas amex online without prescription purchase Theox Cr without a prescription online buy Prandin without a prescription overnight delivery purchase Zithromax amex online without prescription Adalat Cc next day cod fedex (http://forums.audiopal.com/posts/list/0/109922.page) Order Theox Cr online cod Mexitil with free fedex overnight Retrovir mastercard without prescription cod cod sale order Furoxone mastercard in Portland order Priligy without rx needed order Avapro for cash on delivery (http://forum.ea.com/fr/posts/list/339833.page) purchase Tricor online without prescription Micardis overnight delivery fed ex purchase Retrovir without a prescription online buy Voltaren mastercard medication cod purchase Colofac without rx to ship overnight Depakote mastercard cod (http://forums.audiopal.com/posts/list/0/110655.page) order online Ponstel without prescription buy Naprosyn without a rx overnight shipping order Sporanox no visa without rx purchase Azelex without a prescription overnight shipping buy Pravachol mastercard in South Australia how to purchase Probalan online without rx (http://forums.audiopal.com/posts/list/0/112032.page) buy Cyklokapron no visa online without rx buy Dostinex without rx needed ordering Pravachol without a script buy cheap online pharmacy Nizoral Cream Neoral with saturday delivery purchase Rulide without prescription pay cod (http://forum.ea.com/fr/posts/list/340074.page) Buy generic Indocin Sr no prescription no prescription Levaquin with fedex purchase Trental without a rx online Avandamet mastercard with no prescriptions buy Furoxone amex online without rx Pletal delivered overnight (http://forums.audiopal.com/posts/list/0/111944.page) purchase Kemadrin without rx to ship overnight order Colofac without a prescription overnight shipping order Casodex no visa without rx purchase cheap online Norvasc purchase Rebetol cod delivery Famvir fedex no prescription (http://forum.ea.com/fr/posts/list/339926.page) purchase Tavist without prescription pay cod Sinequan shipped by cash on delivery Minocin on line buy online Parlodel without rx buy Xenical mastercard in Oklahoma Furoxone without prescription mexico (http://forums.audiopal.com/posts/list/0/110939.page) order cheap overnight Actoplus Met order Betagan free next day airBetagan on line purchase online prescription Acular Principen mastercard with no prescriptions Fedex delivery Vaseretic purchase Mellaril without prescription (http://forum.ea.com/fr/posts/list/339988.page) Oxytrol online uk purchase online prescription Singulair without

brandon_g
06-02-2011, 02:06 AM
You guys all have shinies... and I dont have a single one!!!

Machampion
06-06-2011, 01:21 AM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa078.png

Machampion
06-06-2011, 01:28 AM
I dont have a single one!!!

You'll get there.

Robertlr
06-06-2011, 07:35 AM
I've only found 2. I have a blue Ponyta and an orange Goldeen.

Ursaring89
06-24-2011, 06:36 PM
I have a shiny Torterra, Metagross, Dusknoir, Skarmory, Gyarados (NOT the Lake of Rage one!), Garchomp, Milotic, Crobat, Jolteon, Steelix, Swellow, Medicham, Nidoking, Mismagius, Sewaddle, and Gigalith.

I had the Gyarados from Lake of Rage too but I don't believe that to be a legitimate shiny as you are required to battle it, so I released it. The Shiny Gyarados I have, as I said before, is not from Lake of Rage.

Lilligance
06-25-2011, 12:27 AM
Alas, I don't have any either in my new Black game, BUT I had seen two in my old Gold version! I had found a shiny Ratatata, and a shiny Rapidash.

I didn't catch either, the first time I didn't have any pokeballs on me, the second time my box was full.

I would have sacrificed someone on my team to make room!

Now I think if there is any shiny I'd like, its a Lillil!

ShinySkymin
06-25-2011, 08:31 PM
All I have is a Ryhorn that I randomly encontered in the Safari Zone in Sapphire. Oh, and Shiny Pichu from that event.

bobandbill
07-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Besides the event shiny pokes, I have found a shiny Tentacool in the wild in Diamond by dumb luck, and in HGSS Miltank and Donphan in monotype runs. That and a whole bunch of other shinies from trades years ago and chaining via the Pokerader in Diamond/Platinum (stuff like shinx, Eevee, Magnemite, Lotad, Zubat, etc).

Greens
08-05-2011, 07:07 AM
I obtained a shiny gyarados...

Dr_Woodie
08-13-2011, 03:34 PM
I have these
http://http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/403.png
shinx
http://http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/66.png
machop
http://http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/100.png
voltorb
http://http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/462.png
magnezone

Foxamivalth
08-14-2011, 07:21 AM
RBY: I don't know what is shiny
GCS: Tentacool, Gyarados. Missed Paras.
RSE: Marill, Azumarill, Poochyena, Mightyena, Numel, Camerupt.
FRLG: Snubbul, Granbull. Encounter Rattata once I went out from Pallet Town. O_O
DPPt: killed Medicham due to critical hit, and Graveler used Self Destruct!!!
HGSS: nope. But all Pokemon were shiny by cheat. :P
BW: nope.

Judgmental Arceus
08-14-2011, 01:35 PM
RS: KOed a shiny Numel -_-
Pl: Shiny Golem, KOed shiny Dugtrio, there are some others....
W: Shiny Audino, someone traded me their Shiny Regirock

Crackerjack
08-15-2011, 06:22 AM
This is off of the top of my head because I can't see where the PC is. Long story.

I have a shiny Wingull from Emerald, a Fearow (it was like lv4 as a Spearow and one of the first 5 Pokemon I caught, VERY early in the game) in LeafGreen. The rest are in Pearl. Completely random was Medicham, non-shiny patch was Bidoof (and a shiny starly broke my chain but I shut it down before I noticed!). Let's see if I can remember the chained shiny patch ones. Oof. Masquerain, adamant ev Trained Red Blue eyed Absol, 2 Doduo, 2 Kricketunes, 3 Skitty, 1 Delcatty, 1 Wurmple, 1 Cubone, 2 Smoochum, and there's some more I am forgetting.

EDIT: OMG guys I'm shaking, I found my old faulty original DS and started chaining for the first time on my Pearl version in years, and I just got a shiny Buizel! Caught it at 2 in the morning (LOL), which is only like 20 minutes ago in my area, and it's female, relaxed nature, super cute! I named her Tammy. The area of chaining was Valley Windworks. You're the first to know about her! I am so proud of myself. I was having really big shiny cravings.

EDIT 2: This is uber-long, but it's a milestone, so I have to. I had been working on Budew for an estimated 4 days, then my new crimson DS Lite package came (don't laugh at me, I'm still playing gens 1-4, all of em, just ordered a DS Lite, HeartGold, and have no main series game later than Pearl... I quit Pokemon completely for more than a year on self-dare, so y'all can shut up and let me progress normally) and on the first day I got it, after hours of screwing the rules... CHAIN OF 40! Resets were endless. 30 Max Repels of only resetting 40 and beyond. I think I started at 68, the leftovers from my Buizel chain. I decided to start some more encounters (I was at 42 at the time) to get free resets, since my repels were reduced to 31. I did not even screw the rules with my money (entering patches with 3 is not a bad idea, it's just when I screw the rules with edge patches that my chain will break. I'd say 75% of chain breaks are because I went into an edge patch because I can. Also, if I have an ability on me for attracting Water-, Steel-, or Electric-types I chain, I'll enter the patch directly next to me, even if there's a patch that a cautious player would choose without a reset. If that ever broke my chain, it would have been one time. However, for these "free reset" encounters over 40, I promise I didn't screw any rules, not even 4 patches with the farthest equally distant from another farthest patch, I promise.) I got to 47, wiping my 45 Smoochum chain off of the records, and knocking my beginner's luck Surskit chain of 46 to second place. I run into a COMPLETELY LOGICAL patch. *number 47 on Poketch app disappears* MMM WHATCHA SAY? Wild ROSELIA appeared! Fuuuuuu- (Pachiri kills it in anger) Ooh, look, her Pickup got me a Rare Candy! ...Fine, I'll save. I buy 68 more repels and head back to the field. There's no way I'm letting this one get away. I've given up on 40 chains or close to them that broke...but this one would haunt me every time I played the game. 47 Budew! Nice chain! Wait...no shiny?! Waaah! 47 is my worst break in all of my history. I was getting the Budew for revenge. And I was getting it. TONIGHT. I got both of my Kricketune in this route, so why can't it give me one more shiny? I wanted the shiny before midnight. I rechained, and my first time, it was an immediate Budew. It gives me the perfect patch right after. I'm so busy thinking about that lost chain that I run into the patch 2 squares away from me in the opposite direction of the good patch, and it's a Starly. Budew count: 1. I chain again with a break at a meager nine consecutive creatures. Try again. This time, the game feels sorry for me, because it keeps giving me maximum-safety options right after each encounter. I didn't even need to reset my Poke Radar until 9! Eventually, I reach the halfway-point, and at 21, I get a patch with only 2 adjacent spaces of grass and foolishly stroll down and left into the patch. Budew, but broken. I rigorously and accurately chain, and during the fight with the sixteenth, a feeling comes to me that I'll have a shiny by the end of this. I reach the top. OK, now don't walk into another patch, no matter how safe it appears. (many resets later) Except that one. Okay, chain of 41. Hm-hm... Shiny patch, ba-boom. It's in a space that could break my chain, but I don't care. I only need one Pokemon out of this chain to prove myself. The chain remains intact, and a battle with a shiny Budew starts. I didn't know what it would look like. Before commanding my Level 77 Timid Pachirisu to act, I analyze it. The Pokemon is female. Yellow-green body, face is green-tinted instead of yellow, purple bib... Yep, like I thought, this probably does evolve into Roselia, knowing its shiny colors. That's what I was hoping for. Super Fang about 4 times, then I throw my only Luxury Ball (because I know most babies evolve based on happiness) and catch it. I name her Rosaline, like I planned, Rosaline for a girl, Dewey for a boy. I had the extra time to plan this. It's caught at 11:42 PM. Yes! It's still August 25th, so it's like it's off that old chain at 10-somethin' at night! I fight one more Budew. Then, two plain patches shake and rustle, so I run into the farthest one because I'm happy and it won't matter if I lose this. Starly. That's fine. PC. Hardy. That's a neutral nature. I'm fine with that! I enter it in contests without feeding it any Poffin and give it a Soothe Bell. Shut down. I fall out of my bed at roughly 5:45 in the morning, interrupting a dream about me wearing a chicken suit. What a wonderful way to wake up. I can't get back to sleep, so before I get ready to go to work, I decide to play with my new Pokemon, 9 days apart from the last shiny, which was my first since '08. Make it love me, level it up on some Gastly for sort-of EVs even though it's not going to be a part of my main team, but I'm very happy with the idea of a shiny Roserade. After the first level-up, she's a Roselia with black and purple roses. Letting her learn some moves before I use the Shiny Stone. I've always wanted to use a Shiny Stone on a Shiny Pokemon.