PDA

View Full Version : I need to know the locations of some items

austbot
03-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Ok so if there is an exp share where is it? And i heard that you can get a vaporeon. Where do you get the evee? And no one ever calls me to give me the items so id turn it into a umbreon anyways

Eevee trainer
03-20-2010, 11:36 PM
You get the Eevee from Bill in Goldenrod City. He should be near the entrance to the underground near the Pokemon Center. As for the Exp. Share it's at the Radio Tower's lottery or go to Mr. Pokemon and give him the Red Scale.

Michelle8936
03-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Like the above post says, Eevee can be recieved from Bill at his house in Goldenrod, but you need to meet him at Ecruteak's Pokemon Center first. To get a Water Stone, you have to get Fisher Tully's number - he shows up after you get through Mt. Mortar by Mahogany Town, and eventually he'll call you to tell you he found a Water Stone.

I personally just advise trading a stone over from another game if the option's available, because the only other Water Stone you can get is not obtainable until you reach the Seafoam Islands in Kanto -.-'

austbot
03-20-2010, 11:52 PM
You get the Eevee from Bill in Goldenrod City. He should be near the entrance to the underground near the Pokemon Center. As for the Exp. Share it's at the Radio Tower's lottery or go to Mr. Pokemon and give him the Red Scale.

Thanks a ton.

Like the above post says, Eevee can be recieved from Bill at his house in Goldenrod, but you need to meet him at Ecruteak's Pokemon Center first. To get a Water Stone, you have to get Fisher Tully's number - he shows up after you get through Mt. Mortar by Mahogany Town, and eventually he'll call you to tell you he found a Water Stone.

I personally just advise trading a stone over from another game if the option's available, because the only other Water Stone you can get is not obtainable until you reach the Seafoam Islands in Kanto -.-'

Well you see i dont want to trade my d/dppt team to untill i beat all 16 gyms. That way i can get my competitive battling team ready. plus id rather have an umbreon/espeon cause there so much better

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-06-2010, 02:10 AM

Espeon and Umbreon you get by lvling eevee up with high friendship. Espeon evolves between 4:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. and umbreon between 8:00 p.m. and 4:00 a.m.
And you give Mr. Pokemon the red scale (recived after fight with red garados at lake of rage) for the EXP. Share.