PDA

View Full Version : How Much Progress Have You Made?

Zorua
03-21-2010, 01:48 AM
How much progress have you made? I'm doing great with my SoulSilver. I have to put my progress in a spoiler box aside from me having done all this in 27 hours.

Adventure Starter: March 14, 2010

Collected All Johto Badges and Beat Lance and the Elite Four

Collected All Kanto Badges

Caught:
Lugia
Suicune
Ho-oh
Entei
Moltres
Latios

Beat Red at Mt. Silver

Chose Squirtle from Professor Oak.

Post the progress you've made. :)

Professor Geoffrey
03-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Sunday. I got both. Started working on SoulSilver. Couldn't play it much. Got to the third gym.

Monday. Beat Lance and six gyms in Kanto. :)

Tuesday. Sick. Couldn't play much. Beat the other two gyms, though.

Wednesday. Beat Red. I feel awesome. Loaned HeartGold (not played yet) to a friend.

Thursday-Now. Working on getting Battle Points, and catching the legendary Pokémon. Other than Lugia, I have caught Ho-oh, Suicune, Moltres, Giratina (Arceus event), and Mewtwo.

I chose Charmander from Professor Oak. I'm going to rematch Witney soon. :)

TehMast0rz
03-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Oh god, aha. I haven't made much progress. I have four badges on my HeartGold, and the four Pokemon I have are Haunter, Togetic, Growlithe, and Croconaw. :3

Zorua
03-21-2010, 02:03 AM
How many hours have you played, Geoffrey?

Pokemon_Ron
03-21-2010, 02:26 AM
I'm currently battling Bugsy.

The only Pokemon I have is a Lv. 23 Quilava.

Haha, I'm gonna get a Dratini once I unlock the Pokewalker course for it. Then I'm gonna catch a Drowzee, which is in the route below Goldenrod, I think.

Yeahhh.

-Holland-
03-21-2010, 03:33 AM
Yesterday (Friday), I spent most of the day training Larvitar to get Tyranitar, and then I fought Red with my team around 54-55. Sandstorm made Blizzard miss most of the time, so I managed to win. I fought the new Elite Four and beat them, got a Quiet Bulbasaur from Oak, and an Adamant Mudkip from Steven.

Legendaries:

Timid Lugia (I mention the nature to emphasize how many times I reset)
Modest Suicune
Careful Moltres (thankfully, I never liked Moltres)

I tried to track down Raikou, but somehow he went from south of Blackthorn City all the way to Olivine while I was on the route the map told me he was on.

Earlier today, I caught a Lv. 28 Pinsir in the Bug Catching Contest (and a bunch of other bugs, but they all suck, and I already have Scyther, so I just released them to keep Pinsir) and got me a Leaf Stone. I wanted a Thunder Stone really bad because I have a Timid Eevee, but oh well.

Just got back from a movie with some friends; before that, I was just looking for Dittos around Goldenrod. I got 2; one was Sassy, the other one Bashful (>_>). I'm going to go after the other legendaries, but I'm a little sick of soft-resetting, so I'm just messing around with the GB Sounds. I want a rematch with a Kanto leader because the old track for those fights is the best.

Alienshroom
03-21-2010, 04:39 AM
All 16 badges, have not evan attempted Red. Trying to catch the legendarys but I dont have the patience. Everytime they bust out I could ******* throw my DS. I dont know what the hell it is with gen IV and the amount of time it takes to catch legends. Lugia cockblocked me for like 2 days cause its just stupid how long it takes to sit there and ******* hit A for a year. I just dont evan wanna play the stupid ****.

Professor Geoffrey
03-21-2010, 04:40 AM
How many hours have you played, Geoffrey?

Um... about 32 hours... xD

But, like, twelve of them were from leaving the DS on for hours at a time with the charger, so those twelve don't count...

I've been rather obsessive with the game, actually. I beat my record of beating a mainstream Pokémon game (meaning generation specific; Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Sapphire, etc.) in three days (Diamond) in less than 48 hours. I beat the game with a Hall of Fame time of... twelve hours, I think? I would stay up until four in the morning playing, falling asleep (thankfully plugged in), and waking up two hours later to play the game for about an hour before getting ready for school. I've got numerous unhealthy habits. xD

Save Trees
03-21-2010, 04:41 AM
Fighting kimono girls! >:O

Phantom Kat
03-21-2010, 05:08 AM
Earlier today, I beat Pryce, thus giving me my seventh badge. I then headed to Goldenrod to partake in the takeover Radio Tower mission. I got the Basement Key, and I shall now go and rescue the Director. Would have played more if my DS Lite's power didn't go to red.:> I have about 21 hours so far.

Playtime will go down because:

1) I start school again on Monday
2) I just bought all four seasons of "Yu-Yu-Hakusho" and can't wait to watch the Dark Tournament Arc.

- Kat

Master Aqua
03-21-2010, 02:28 PM
i beat the game quite a while ago even farceus had a hard time against red, i didnt use any eved pokemon aginst him or anyother pokemon not from that game or an event intended for it.

narrasand436
03-21-2010, 02:57 PM
i beat the game 4 days ago pretty hard against red i must admit

Yen
03-21-2010, 03:29 PM
I just beat Red last night on my SoulSilver. ^^
Going to start on HeartGold this week... I think. If I can get the time to. xD

Ho-oh00
03-21-2010, 07:44 PM
Got the HG Sunday March 14, 2010
Beat atleast 2 gyms
Monday- Beat next 3 gyms
Tuesday beat last three gyms of Johto
Wednesday- Training for elite four caught Ho-oh
Thursday: Beat Elite four and Lance. Beat 4 Kanto gyms.
Friday: Beat other Kanto gyms and beat Red.
Saturday: Caught Lugia
Sunday (Today): Got Charmander and Torchic

Total Hours: 29:55

iSuperiorAngel
03-21-2010, 09:09 PM
I got it Monday.

Monday: Got the first badge
Tuesday: Second Badge
Wednesday: Third Badge
Thursday: Fourth Badge
Friday: Fifth and Sixth Badges
Saturday: Seventh Badge
Sunday: Attempting Eight Badge, but Clair keeps killing my whole team with her Kingdra...

-Holland-
03-21-2010, 09:30 PM
Um... about 32 hours... xD

But, like, twelve of them were from leaving the DS on for hours at a time with the charger, so those twelve don't count...

I've been rather obsessive with the game, actually. I beat my record of beating a mainstream Pokémon game (meaning generation specific; Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Sapphire, etc.) in three days (Diamond) in less than 48 hours. I beat the game with a Hall of Fame time of... twelve hours, I think? I would stay up until four in the morning playing, falling asleep (thankfully plugged in), and waking up two hours later to play the game for about an hour before getting ready for school. I've got numerous unhealthy habits. xD

I've done the same thing with my Soul Silver, actually, though I haven't been this obsessive with a Pokemon game since either Fire Red. I've clocked in more hours than you (39...when I wasn't playing, it was in sleep mode, so I actually did play through all 39), though that probably accounts for training Dragonite and Tyranitar (totally worth it, by the way). I didn't go to sleep until about 5:00 in the morning most days this week, and other than eating and working out a few times, I just played this game right next to the computer.

Yu-Yu-Hakusho

I loved that show. I never saw anything past the end of the Dark Tournament, though. I remember Yusuke's epic fight with the red-haired, douchey team captain, but it's been at least 6 years since I last watched it.

Speed-X
03-21-2010, 10:07 PM
Managed to beat the Elite Four a couple days after getting it, but about 20 or so hours of game time. Beat all the Gym Leaders yesterday.

And I just lurves SS. X3 So much to do. =o

Eternal Moonlight
03-22-2010, 06:54 PM
Well, I got through the 8 Johto Gyms and the E4, but my progress has slowed a bit since. I've got four Kanto badges and I'm trying to catch that Suicune!

I think I have around 35 hours or so...

Sec
03-22-2010, 07:25 PM
I haven't gotten much time to play yet :[ I'm about to go for my sixth badge and my team is Typhlosion, Onix, Ampharos, Togetic, Slowbro, and Haunter :]

TehMast0rz
03-22-2010, 08:04 PM
I just started SoulSilver, finished HeartGold, and I'm on my third badge. But wow at the flinch-haxx with Miltank's Stomp. It flinched my Croconaw at least two times in a row each match, even with accuracy lowered 3 times by my Pidgeotto.

I'm usually stuck at the easiest gyms, lol.

theajshow
03-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Well, I got both HeartGold and SoulSilver the day they came out, but I didn't actually start my HeartGold till yesterday, playing it on my break at work. I started with Cyndaquil, now Quilava, and beat the first gym. How's that for progress?

sheepskinfuton
03-23-2010, 12:16 AM
I'm not gonna rush through the game. Silver was my favorite as a little kid, so I'm gonna enjoy it.

Uh, I got it Tuesday the 16th, played obsessively till I got to Goldenrod, then slowed down a bit. I play during my ceramics class when I don't feel like doing anything, and during pre-calc when we go over the homework, because I never pay attention anyway.

I'm trying to beat Morty right now. My team is Quilava, Pidgeotto, Skiploom, Machop, Flaaffy and for some reason Sudowoodo, all in their 20s.

@Save Trees- when/where do you fight the kimono girls? After you beat Morty? Cause I beat the Team Rocket guy that was messing with the one girl but all she did was say more weird cryptic stuff.

Mr420
03-23-2010, 12:47 AM
Most of my team is in their 30's and since i learned FLY i have now switched out my Ledian for Skarmory when Im out and need to get about..
BTW does any one else confirm that Team Rocket Executive Pretzel looks like he's got a bad case of down syndrome...?
I'm off to get my 7th gym badge. seen over 100 in the pokedex and caught about 57 or something like that.

Bombazzzo
03-23-2010, 02:56 AM
i went a little crazy with it... i have all 16 badges and all collected with 44 hours logged lol :oops:

-Holland-
03-23-2010, 04:52 AM
@Save Trees- when/where do you fight the kimono girls? After you beat Morty? Cause I beat the Team Rocket guy that was messing with the one girl but all she did was say more weird cryptic stuff.

They changed the Kimono Girls for these games. They're now an integral part of getting Ho-Oh/Lugia, so you actually fight them after the 8th gym, and right after that, they gather at Tin Tower/Whirl Islands. Because you fight them later, the Eeveelutions are all at Level 38, and you have to beat them all in a row, or you'll have to start over. I was rather underleveled, so it took me a while.

The old man still gives you Surf, though.

Akai Shizuku
03-23-2010, 05:08 AM
I just got to Goldenrod City...about to fight Whitney.

ShionRasenka
03-24-2010, 12:19 AM
I'm taking my time with the games. I'm switching between HG and SS. I'm at Ecruteak City leveling up my pokemon to battle Morty. I'm just about to lvl 23 for all of them, then I'll challenge him. Battling Whitney was a frigging PAIN. Her STUPID Miltank kept using Stomp and KOing my pokemon.... She will pay when I get a rematch with her....

Lost Soul
03-24-2010, 02:53 AM
i just got all 16 badges in HG, and starting to grab all the legendaries, the only pokemon i've transferred over are those for events,

after i complete HG, i'll start SS but i'm gonna play it differently, i'm transferring over a charmander, bagon, swampert, ralts (to later evolve into a gallade, to false swipe), a shroomish(to spore), and treecko/bulbasaur, maybe a gible, plus an HM slave or two and stick to only those through the entire game, it's pretty fun this way IMO,

peekachew
03-24-2010, 03:06 PM
Beat the game in about 30 hours... is that normal?

theajshow
03-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Beat the game in about 30 hours... is that normal?

Define "normal"? For most in this group, it's probably fairly safe in the normal range.

PWN_U_FTFW
03-25-2010, 01:33 AM
I've gotten pretty far. You could say I beat it. Beat Elite Four, all 16 badges, got hoenn and kanto starters, lv 100 pokes nd stuff so yeah. I did however trade sa few lv 100's I had from my Platinum to beat kanto so... But good nonetheless. Although I'm ashamed to report ya gentleman I did use AR in my platinum.

Pokemon_Ron
03-25-2010, 04:10 AM
I have about 25 hours clocked in and I'm currently in Ecruteak City. I'm not gonna fight Morty till I have my Dratini and Gloom up to at least Lv. 25.

luke39
03-25-2010, 05:53 AM
Only just Bought HG/SS today on it's release in the Aus. Picked Totdile. Hoping I can get my Dream Team.

Wigglytuff
03-26-2010, 12:16 AM
Right now I'm in the burned tower.And my starter is totodile.

Tombi
03-26-2010, 06:30 PM
I bought the game today. Just reached Mr. Pokemon's House. :D;

Bombazzzo
03-26-2010, 09:00 PM
after beating Heart Gold, just bought and started Soul Silver, just beat Falkner ^^

Pokemon_Ron
03-27-2010, 05:58 AM
Right now I'm in the Team Rocket building in Mahogany Town after capturing the Red Gyradoes.

Gotta say, the Pokemon are way easier to catch in the remake compared to G/S xD

Tombi
03-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Eight seconds ago:

Player defeated Leader Whitney!

Marshmallow Pope
03-27-2010, 04:42 PM
On Route 44 heading for 8th Gym Leader with my team of:

Typhlosion
Fearow
Jumpluff
Stantler
Politoed
Eevee (Going to be an Umbreon)

ShionRasenka
03-27-2010, 04:53 PM
I just beat Morty on my HG and on my way to Olivine City!! :biggrin: I'm gonna challenge Morty on my SS in a little while.

Medieval Manaphy
03-27-2010, 06:33 PM
I Just talked to the Mr.Pokemon guy lol Woot for being late

Mr420
03-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Right now I'm in the Team Rocket building in Mahogany Town after capturing the Red Gyradoes.

Gotta say, the Pokemon are way easier to catch in the remake compared to G/S xD

Eight seconds ago:

Player defeated Leader Whitney!

On Route 44 heading for 8th Gym Leader with my team of:

Typhlosion
Fearow
Jumpluff
Stantler
Politoed
Eevee (Going to be an Umbreon)

I just beat Morty on my HG and on my way to Olivine City!! :biggrin: I'm gonna challenge Morty on my SS in a little while.

I Just talked to the Mr.Pokemon guy lol Woot for being late

Kudos to everyone. Great rate so far huh? I've started yesterday with Masuda style Breeding a Japan Ditto with my Vulpix. got a whole swarm so far. Need to get my 8th gym badge some time 2day.

Tombi
03-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Currently training for Morty's gym. O:

Akai Shizuku
03-27-2010, 09:17 PM
Just beat Johto's Elite Four after rigorously EV training my Espeon and Feraligatr. Caught Lugia a little while ago too.

Phantom Kat
03-27-2010, 09:32 PM
After doing some level grinding with my Feraligatr, Porygon2, and Ninetales (leveled all to Level 45), I beat the Kimono Girls yesterday. I navigated through the Whirl Islands and got to Lugia. Is the song during the dance epic or what, people? :o

And now, I am SRing for a shiny Lugia, who will be my sixth team member on my team. I never had a Legendary on my main team before, but I couldn't decide who was going to be my last member after saying no to Ledyba and Dratini.

Don't expect me to post here for a long while. xD

- Kat

Medieval Manaphy
03-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Lol, STILL Training and catching pokemon, just Finished Sprout tower! haha.

Team So Far ~ Mareep, Sentret, Onyx, and Chickorita! All with their own special nicknames. :)

Eun Min
03-27-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm training to get a badge from Whitney!
An I'm training on Route 36...

My pokemon are around lv.19.
Party: Bayleef, Togepi (don't want to envolve it), Pidgeotto (who doesn't know Gust), Furrent, Elekid, and Kangaskhan.

I'm gonna try to get a Cyndaquil from the GTS! ^^
...But not a Totodile.

Tombi
03-27-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm training to get a badge from Whitney!
An I'm training on Route 36...

My pokemon are around lv.19.
Party: Bayleef, Togepi (don't want to envolve it), Pidgeotto (who doesn't know Gust), Furrent, Elekid, and Kangaskhan.

I'm gonna try to get a Cyndaquil from the GTS! ^^
...But not a Totodile.

I think you're ready for Whitney. xD I took her on with less Pokemon at lower levels and defeated her first try. The Miltank's a bit of an irritation though. Ruddy tank.

Eun Min
03-28-2010, 06:06 PM
I think you're ready for Whitney. xD I took her on with less Pokemon at lower levels and defeated her first try. The Miltank's a bit of an irritation though. Ruddy tank.

Okay! Thanks ! ^^
Now, I don't need to spend time battling weak wild pokemon any longer~!!!

I'll get my Kangaskhan's to use Rock Smash against her Miltank.

So yeah, now I'm going to battle Whitney! ^_^

Medieval Manaphy
03-28-2010, 07:42 PM
, I am now at Ecruteak City in the Burnt tower :P

My Team is of now ~ Shiny Rattata (Got super lucky and found it) Flaffy, Togeitic, Chickorita, and my friend sent me over a wartortle :P All lvl 19 to 30 :)

Tombi
03-28-2010, 07:54 PM
Okay! Thanks ! ^^
Now, I don't need to spend time battling weak wild pokemon any longer~!!!

I'll get my Kangaskhan's to use Rock Smash against her Miltank.

So yeah, now I'm going to battle Whitney! ^_^

Good luck! :D Hope you win.

I'm currently on my way to Cianwood. Just evolved my Flaaffy and working on my Pineco.

Beyourownhero
03-28-2010, 08:17 PM
I beat Red. I'm just SRing for good natured ubers and legends now.

-Holland-
03-28-2010, 10:01 PM
I got all the gym leaders' phone numbers (I just messed with the DS' clock) except for Blue's because I haven't gotten any massages yet.

I got a Timid Zapdos, but I'm afraid to find out the IVs. I also got a Rash Mewtwo that I just stuck in a box.

Once I make a team I like on Shoddy, the next thing I'll do is build it in the game. In the meantime, I'll try to catch up with Raikou and Latios. I actually caught Entei the other day...a Bold Entei. >_>

ERROR404
03-29-2010, 06:34 AM
I god mine on the 25/3, and I have...
a Lvl 59 Typlosion
Lvl 50 Lugia
Currentl training Togetic (Lvl 24 now)
Lvl 39 Red Gyrados.
8 Johto Badges
Currently upto Indigo Plateau

The pokemaster
03-29-2010, 07:16 AM
I'm just about to battle Whitney aswell, with this team

lvl19 Mightyena
lvl18 Quilava
lvl17 Flaffy
lvl17 Furret
lvl15 Sandshrew

pokemonfanboy2000
03-29-2010, 12:08 PM
In my soulsilver im at mistys gym.
in heartgold im just at mr pokemons house.

NikoBelic999
03-29-2010, 02:56 PM
My team is in my siggy, I just started yesterday!

I have 4 badges! (easy win with Quilava!)

I have played 9 hours! w00t!

btw, goldeen is lvl 21!

I am currently at the Team Rocket HQ.

Gold Rush
03-29-2010, 06:34 PM
Getting ready to go to the Radio Tower, tons of rocket grunts yay!

Tombi
03-29-2010, 07:54 PM
Getting ready to go to the Radio Tower, tons of rocket grunts yay!

Ahar, just did that. Currently in the basement rescuing the Director.

I got three gym badges today. <3

NikoBelic999
03-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Ahar, just did that. Currently in the basement rescuing the Director.

I got three gym badges today. <3
Yup, thats easy...

Im in the ocean in search of Lugia!

dragonshine
03-29-2010, 11:11 PM
Yup, thats easy...

Im in the ocean in search of Lugia!

WARNING DONT LOOK UNDER THE TAB IF YOU DONT WANNA GET HELP WITH THE GAME!

lugia is in the whirl islands

im in victory road :)

NikoBelic999
03-29-2010, 11:15 PM

I knew that...via serebii.net

Zorua
03-30-2010, 03:02 AM
Captured all the legendaries, got all the Gym Leaders phone numbers, and just beat the game in general.

Now I will wait till August, when I'll get HeartGold.

NikoBelic999
03-30-2010, 03:51 PM
how do i get to the bottom of the whirl islands?

i get stuck, and have to go back up and start over....

Tombi
03-30-2010, 04:09 PM
On the way to Blackthorn! I hear you can catch Skarmory around here...

Mr420
03-30-2010, 04:28 PM

^Sure can. I beat Clair yesterday night. and she didn't hand over her gym badge (sore loser more so than Whitney) what ever thought. doing alot more breeding at the moment. so far got 2 full boxes and some. out of all the Vulpix only 12 are males the rest are female..

BTW does/Has any one figured out a way to make one of those Aprijuice so that it won't make one of my poke stats go down, or is it by default going to do that randomly?.?

Beyourownhero
03-30-2010, 04:37 PM

Yup yup. Good luck with Clair.

NikoBelic999
03-30-2010, 04:56 PM
Yup yup. Good luck with Clair.
she is easy...pwned her with one pokemon, lvl 53 typhlosion.....

Beyourownhero
03-30-2010, 05:06 PM
she is easy...pwned her with one pokemon, lvl 53 typhlosion.....

I was underleveled the entire time. Level 36 team FTW!

Gold Rush
03-30-2010, 06:10 PM

I spent ages trying to find one and couldn't find one, which was really lame @__@

I'm on the way to catch Lugia <3 , The whirl islands were pretty confusing on Silver :L

Pokemon_Ron
03-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Right now battling my way up the lighthouse.

Giratina
03-30-2010, 06:42 PM
I've beaten HeartGold and am tackling all the Gyms in Kanto out of order, and Soul Silver is going slowly since I'm trying to catch all the Pokémon.

Medieval Manaphy
03-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Im at the 6th gym almost, but I don't like my team, (As Picky as I am) so Now I shall start over. Woo!

Also I think i just feel like a new game would be fun, I want to go slower this time.

NikoBelic999
03-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Im at the 6th gym almost, but I don't like my team, (As Picky as I am) so Now I shall start over. Woo!

Also I think i just feel like a new game would be fun, I want to go slower this time.
Meh, 6th is easy.....I got my tail wooped by lance....EVEN MY LUGIA!

Typhlosion was wooping the other elite 4 members, just lance was hard......

-Holland-
03-30-2010, 11:16 PM
I was underleveled the entire time. Level 36 team FTW!

Same here. Go team. The Elite Four forced me into the early-mid 40s, though.

Doing stuff for my Safari Zone. Waiting for the Warden to return my calls, though. >_>

JentleViolence
03-30-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm going to be battling Morty soon. ^^ I love the way you can fall off the panels in his gym...I dunno why but it's amusing! lol.

Fierce Deity
03-31-2010, 01:20 AM
I'm going to be battling Morty soon. ^^ I love the way you can fall off the panels in his gym...I dunno why but it's amusing! lol.

HEY, JV, I REMEMBER YOU, HOW YOU DOIN'

I actually beat Johto. Oh, and Kanto. Oh, and Red. Oh, and I got Mewtwo. Oh, and I got the Blue Orb. Oh, and I got Palkia.

Yeah, I had no life over the past two days. :(

Beyourownhero
03-31-2010, 02:05 AM
HEY, JV, I REMEMBER YOU, HOW YOU DOIN'

I actually beat Johto. Oh, and Kanto. Oh, and Red. Oh, and I got Mewtwo. Oh, and I got the Blue Orb. Oh, and I got Palkia.

Yeah, I had no life over the past two days. :(

I meet your Palkia and raise you a Giratina. TRU and Movie Arceus FTW!

The pokemaster
03-31-2010, 03:50 AM
I is just beated Whitney, and spent the last 2 hours doing the Pokeathlon thingy. Its quite fun :D

Mr420
03-31-2010, 04:11 AM
I was at the Dragon's Den earlier, and for the life of me I don't know why I saved my game right after I was given my Xstreme speed Dratini instead of right before.. I was supposed to SR for a shiny.

Tombi
03-31-2010, 09:49 AM
I beat Clair with a level 35 Lanturn. :D

Vanity
03-31-2010, 10:18 AM
Currently in Union Cave, I got my copy of HG today.
Pretty annoyed as I have been training all kinds of pokemon and trying to decide on a team, but now that I know i'm ready to play.

GreyScale
03-31-2010, 12:59 PM

Im might buy this today, ive got enough money from my birthday.

Tsujin
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM
Training for Red. Then off to catch the rest of the legendaries... got the 3 dogs, ho-oh, and Lugia and Zapdos. Now for the rest and Red! xD

Vanity
03-31-2010, 10:37 PM
I have decided to beat the league and then make a totally kewl team to beat kanto with. :3. Loving my Scyther too.

MoonKit
03-31-2010, 10:50 PM
I am being annoyed because I cant get to the E4!I know where it is but I can't seem to get there. I'm just running around doing Poke'athelons with my Ho-oh Typhlosion (Lizzie) and my Red Gyrados.

Eun Min
03-31-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm exploring one of the Whirl Islands, since I don't really know how to get Jasmine to come out of that Lighthouse!! ...Oh, nevermind! I just searched that up and found that I have to jump outta the lighthouse?! XD
Okay, I'm going Fly back to the lighthouse to help the gymleader out!

My 8 pokemon are around lv.30 and I have 6 badges.
'Missing one from Jasmine - gonna go back for it, and then I'll go for the 8th badge. ^.^

Oh yeah! My 8 pokemon: Furret, Elekid, Kangaskhan, Bayleef, Pidgeotto, (Red) Gyarados, Growlithe, and Togepi (don't want to envole it) ! :D

maker
04-01-2010, 12:07 AM
jus beat da game it took 8 hours hahaha lol

Legendary Wolf
04-01-2010, 01:18 AM
I beat the Elite Four and I am raising my Pupitar and Dragonair. <3

I have The Celadon badge and Cerulean badge from Kanto.

Vanity
04-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Alright - So I beat Morty with my new team of six, and I just went through the light house. Cianwood here we come! *heroic pose.*

Lady Of The Lake
04-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Just Got FLASH! Woo Best TM ever, (Not)

But I already Have a Croconaw, WOBBUFFET! Spearow, and an Oddish <3

You Should Most Deffinantly Envy This.

Alonso
04-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Tuesday (3/30/10) I got first 4 badges.

Thursday (3/31/10) I got the last 4 badges of Johto.

[Currently] Friday (4/1/10) Chasing Raikou and Entei with a Haunter and then challenge the Elite 4.

Tombi
04-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Finally evolved my level 43 Nidorino into Nidoking. Training in Victory Road for the Elite Four. =D

Channel Delibird
04-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Currently in the Rocket HQ in Mahogany on SoulSilver and leveling up the party a bit after being a bit underleveled for the last couple of gyms. Looking forward to getting my hands on a Delibird soon (first time I've actually tried to train one) and investing all of the money that my mum's been saving for me into performance enhancing drugs to make it at all competitive.

My team is Larvitar, Croconaw, Flaaffy, Magmar, Heracross and Pidgeotto, working towards a final team of Feraligatr, Delibird, Heracross, Lugia, Arcanine, and Tyranitar. (Was planning to use Ursaring but have lost interest and Tyranitar is far better anyway.)

Vanity
04-02-2010, 10:57 PM
This time I chose Totodile, but I don't think its my favorite. Considering trading my good pokemon to my brother so I can restart to use a team of Typhlosion, Ampharos, Scizor and any others I want.

MoonKit
04-03-2010, 04:12 AM
Playing at the Pokethelon dome after many failed attempts to beat the E4

Pokemon_Ron
04-03-2010, 04:31 AM
Currently in the Whirl Islands SR'ing for a shiny Lugia.

Kers
04-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Yay for Christofer Drew^

I'm in the Safari Zone hunting Magmar. Caught like three Wobbuffet and a Magneton. I AM NOT SATISFIED. D:<

pokemonfanboy2000
04-03-2010, 11:28 AM
well im just capturing the shiny gyarados in my new soulsilver game its awesome
iin my team i have

shiny quilava
shiny magenium
shiny pidgeotto
shiny feraligatr
and the gift shucklke

Ayotui
04-03-2010, 11:35 AM
currently training to beat archer in goldenrod city. i thought i had a strong with most on a low lvl 30 and he comes in and has all level 35+. i dont like

pokemonfanboy2000
04-03-2010, 11:36 AM
currently training to beat archer in goldenrod city. i thought i had a strong with most on a low lvl 30 and he comes in and has all level 35+. i dont like

what archer i never faced an archer? in goldenrod.

Gold Rush
04-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Beat the Elite Four today, and caught Pokerus :D

Tombi
04-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Currently training for the League. Getting my mons all up to at least level 45- which will take a while, as I've got a couple of new additions who are only level 35. :(

Ah well. One mon at a time holding the exp. share and killing a lot of Ursaring, I guess...

Beyourownhero
04-03-2010, 08:57 PM
I just caught me a Timid Lugia. And I'm breeding the Totodile I got from the GTS.

Vanity
04-04-2010, 07:59 AM
It's intense, I'm up to this -

Training my team to around 35 to 38.
Make sure I've beaten all possible trainers before Claire.
Teach my team some new moves.

Iron Koyote
04-04-2010, 05:13 PM
I find these games difficult to get interested in d:
I just restarted for like the 6242514 time, startin' with Totodile(:
Yeahhhhh.

Lelouch vi Britannia
04-04-2010, 05:17 PM
I beat the Johto and Kanto gyms a while back... and i've beat Red 3 times now...
I completed the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn dex. And all i have left is Sinnoh. =D

Channel Delibird
04-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Beat the Elite Four today! Wooo! It was easier than I remember it (in that I didn't have to grind out 5-6 levels in Victory Road before I could even think about taking on more than the first of them, which is what happened in Leaf Green recently) but the battle with Lance was pretty epic. My Lugia, Babylon, survived for ages whittling down his final two Dragonite (to protect Feraligatr from Thunder) before it came down to just my Feraligatr against his Aerodactyl. I had no idea Aerodactyl knew Thunder Fang, though, which gave me a real fright that after a really long battle I wasn't going to win after all, but Feraligatr clung on with about 20HP and took him down with a last-gasp Surf. I was pretty damn chuffed with that.

Now have just beaten Lt. Surge and ready to start filling out that Kanto badge case. Pokedex just under 100.

Vanity
04-04-2010, 11:54 PM
I defeated the E4 like, an hour ago, I smashed everyone in the E4, but Lance was tough, seeing as I used a team around 40 to 42. But after a strategy I had made plus 20 full restores and revives I finally beat him.

At the moment I'm gonna start training a new Kanto team with Charmander, Dratini, Lapras, Eevee, (A flying type) and Diglett. I will train other Pokemon in times to come.

Myuu
04-05-2010, 12:05 AM
Beat Red about Monday at 12 am but I'm yet to catch any legends besides Lugia. Lucky for me I have an AR code that lets me catch shinies so I'll give it a go snatching some shinies.

Ridley
04-05-2010, 02:55 AM
I kinda stopped playing after I got all 16 badges and my GB player. Lost the motivation.

I'm half Red's level and I'm too weak to go rematch the elite 4. And grinding isn't my cup of tea.

Grassy_Aggron
04-05-2010, 03:15 AM
About to challenge Blue in HeartGold.

Trying to get Shiny Lugia in SoulSilver. Huzzah >.<'

Sooo...Yeah.

Calypso
04-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Just reached Goldenrod. I'm slow.

Tombi
04-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Close to challenging the league. I know they're pretty damn weak in these games but I still don't want a struggle.

Just reached Goldenrod. I'm slow.

Oh you cutie. <3 Welcome back, pumpkin.

Etymology
04-05-2010, 04:46 PM
I'll reset for the Shiny Lugia forever and ever

and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

It's been three days. D:

After this, I'm going to challenge the league with my underleveled Pokemon. Oh yeah.

Mr420
04-05-2010, 05:11 PM
I started SR for Lugia about the same time^ 3 days give or take a few hours.the worst part of it is I forgot I was going to this and planted an Enigma berry from my Platinum & well the Berry takes long enough alone. On a good note to not Dull it out I've battled Lugia and have finally set up my team so to up the chances of a nature I want. I have leading the capture a lvl 43 Shiny Adamant Glaceon- followed by an Adamant Japan import Mew with Synchonize- Mild Skarmory from my Platinum- Bold Gengar- Quiet Tentacool (whirlpooler)- Quirky Bellsprout.[I know these last 2 I fudded Up].

On another footnote. I have with this set up captured Lugia with considerable turn out in a Heavy Ball a few times. the best of my battles with Lugia was last night when on the 1st turn Lugia Blasted Glaceon with AeroBlast barely taking away 25% HP & Glaceon followed that with Blizzard, with that hit leaving Lugia with only 5 or 10 HP if that and instantly and permanently freezing it. Glaceon eventually came to full recovery with Leftovers and each turn throwing out a Heavy ball. Best battle yet as after that I checked it in the PC & it was a Rash nature.. bummer for me.
No shiny yet either.

Zorua
04-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Saturday: Bought HeartGold
Sunday: Beat first seven Gym Leaders
Monday: Beat 8th Gym leader so far.

Stuck on the Kimono Girls. My team:

Quilava Lvl 35
Pikachu Lvl 35 *Volt Tackle*
Blastoise Lvl 36
Grovyle Lvl 35
Gyarados Lvl 36
Noctowl Lvl 35

I traded over Squirtle and Treecko and thought I had no chance of ever losing. Meh, stupid Kimono Girls.

Eun Min
04-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Explored Dark Cave with my Pokemon and Dowsing MCHN as much as I can. (I hate being in caves... I like the outside much better!)

Now training on Route 45, for the upcoming battle against the 8th Gym Leader.
My pokemon team (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3084281&postcount=78) are lv. 34, besides my lv. 33 Growlithe.

DratiniLover
04-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Beat the Elite Four today, and caught Pokerus :D

The only time my Pokemon caught the Pokerus was in Pokemon Gold.

Zorua
04-05-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm taking on the Elite Four for the first time in this game. I don't think I'll do too well, though. ._.

My team:

Lvl 38 Pikachu
Lvl 38 Typhlosion
Lvl 38 Blastoise
Lvl 39 Sceptile
Lvl 38 Gyarados
Lvl 37 Noctowl

Diazanite
04-05-2010, 10:34 PM
im currently stuck in blackthorn city trying to beat clair. im failing horribly

Ampharos lv35
Lapras lv 26 (caught him this past friday..)
Gengar lv 31
(red)gyarados lv 37
pidgeotto lv 32
quilava lv 32 :( i subbed gyarados in for golem for this gym

-Holland-
04-05-2010, 11:16 PM
im currently stuck in blackthorn city trying to beat clair. im failing horribly

Ampharos lv35
Lapras lv 26 (caught him this past friday..)
Gengar lv 31
(red)gyarados lv 37
pidgeotto lv 32
quilava lv 32 :( i subbed gyarados in for golem for this gym

Your levels are just kind of low, though spamming Ice Fang with Gyarados should take you a long way.

diamond4evr421
04-05-2010, 11:43 PM
I'm stuck at lance in the elite 4 :dazed:. I'm not using my ho-oh either because i'm trying to keep it untouched since it's shiny. My stongest pokemon are my dragonaire at level 50, my ampharos at level 42, and my typhlosion at level 39.

Kinji the Umbreon master
04-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Well I beat red the second day I had the game, now I'm just working on having an amazing team.

Vanity
04-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Well I beat red the second day I had the game, now I'm just working on having an amazing team.

You should get out more.

Zorua
04-06-2010, 11:56 PM
Trying to beat the Elite Four.

All my Pokemon are Lvl 40.

Tombi
04-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Beat the league. They're terrible in this game. :( With Koga I 1-Hit KO'd nearly all of his team (admittedly thanking a long succession of Nidoking's Quick Claw coming into play doubled with a critical-hit Earthquake). In fact, all of them were easy compared to D/P. *twitch*
Lance was the one who gave me the most trouble and even then I 1-Hit'd one of his Dragonites.

Team:

Typhlosion Lv 40
Lanturn Lv 44 (My frontman for the whole expedition, pretty much.)
Nidoking Lv 43
Skarmory Lv 35 (:D;;)
Forretress Lv 40 (eventually. I got him up there during the league battles with an Exp. Share)
Lugia Lv 45 (barely used. Replacement for my Onix, who's only level 35 at the moment. I feel like a cheater with legendaries.)

pokemonfanboy2000
04-07-2010, 05:41 PM
im breeding a magby then evolving it gunna try to find a magmarizer then trade and trade back.then go to lugia.

Ayotui
04-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Beat the league. They're terrible in this game. :( With Koga I 1-Hit KO'd nearly all of his team (admittedly thanking a long succession of Nidoking's Quick Claw coming into play doubled with a critical-hit Earthquake). In fact, all of them were easy compared to D/P. *twitch*
Lance was the one who gave me the most trouble and even then I 1-Hit'd one of his Dragonites.

Team:

Typhlosion Lv 40
Lanturn Lv 44 (My frontman for the whole expedition, pretty much.)
Nidoking Lv 43
Skarmory Lv 35 (:D;;)
Forretress Lv 40 (eventually. I got him up there during the league battles with an Exp. Share)
Lugia Lv 45 (barely used. Replacement for my Onix, who's only level 35 at the moment. I feel like a cheater with legendaries.)

yeah but then again the e4 isnt made to be the ultimate test in these games. red is.

Tombi
04-07-2010, 06:24 PM
yeah but then again the e4 isnt made to be the ultimate test in these games. red is.

Indeed, and there's also the Kanto badges to get. I just find it disappointing. xD

Zorua
04-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Already, I'm starting to get bored of getting killed by Lance. One more failure and I'm just going to trade a Lvl 100 Spiritomb over and have it own the Elite Four.

MYSTRY MEW
04-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Lets see...
Mickey: 4 Badges

lvl 22 Flaffy (Gurgi)
lvl 21 Kadabra (Jack)
lvl 20 Quilava (Lumiere)
lvl 19 Pidgeyotto (Zazu)
lvl 18 Wooper (eeyore)
lvl 17 Bellsrpout (LazyDaisy)

heading to mt mortar

Can anyone guess what i'm going to name red gyara? you'll get a cookie.

Black Label
04-07-2010, 11:27 PM
I finally beat Red. I regret not having an Electric Type, such as an Electrode, but I managed. xD

Final Team:

RipJaws the Feraligatr Level 62
Screech
Rock Climb
Ice Fang
Waterfall

I had to teach it Rock Climb to get it up to Red. ):< But hes my wuvvie <3

Ignitus the Arcanine Level 61
Crunch
Thunder Fang
Flare Blitz
Extremespeed

Awzum, but did nothing the whole fight. xD

Jade the Espeon Level 62
Psychic
Hidden Power (Ground)
Grass Knot
Shadow Ball

<333 is all I can say. Without it, I'd be no where.

McFly the Crobat Level 61
X-Scissor
Fly
Cross Poison
Bite

I used a Crobat when I played FR for the first time, so I decided to bring it back, and it saved my butt numerous times.

NovaBlade the Weavile Level 63
Ice Punch
Strength
Metal Claw
Night Slash

Omfg, without this thing, I could never beat Lance. Holy Crap. <33

Sparta the Miltank Level 61
Zen Headbutt
Body Slam
Earthquake
Surf

Surf to get to Red ):< But, this is defiantly my most favorite member of the team. Miltank is so awesome!

Then I picked a Bulbasaur from Oak, because Bulbasaur was my first ever pokemon :DD

Oh and I picked Torchic from Steven, not as special.

:DD

Vanity
04-07-2010, 11:36 PM
I restarted yesterday, and I am in the third gym, with a team of Krosu the Heracross, Baku the Quilava, Tatsu the Onix, Geottu the Pidgeotto, Fudin the Kadabra. (All my nicknames base of the Japanese names.)

Tombi
04-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Just swept Lt. Surge with Nidoking's Earthquake. Only got hit by a single Quick Attack. <3

Bombazzzo
04-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Just beat the Elite 4 on Soul Silver this time, on my way to Lt. Surge ^^

MoonKit
04-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Either I'm gonna beat Lance or I'm getting my Infernape on Platinum along with all my other Pokes traded to HG (and note that is a lot.)

Tombi
04-10-2010, 12:51 PM
I'M CURRENTLY VERY ANGRY

How the hell do you get to Pewter City. fffffffffffff

*searches for a walkthrough* ;_____;

EDIT

Oh, duh, stupid me. I woke up Snorlax, caught it, then forgot to go through and explore. :'D;;

theajshow
04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Hmm, I'm way behind. I just beat the 5th Gym. Stupid real life getting in the way of Pokémon...

Alonso
04-14-2010, 11:45 PM
Tuesday (3/30/10) I got first 4 badges.

Thursday (3/31/10) I got the last 4 badges of Johto.

[Currently] Friday (4/1/10) Chasing Raikou and Entei with a Haunter and then challenge the Elite 4.

I got them either that day or the next, I don't remember exactly. I also got Ho-oh. I just stopped playing though. I still need to beat the Elite 4 and go to Kanto. Also, I took on the Elite 4 once before but only got as far as defeating all but 2 of Lance's Dragonites. So close... yet so far.

Sequentio
04-14-2010, 11:52 PM
The first time I went up agains the Elite Four, I didn't have any Ice moves and all my Pokemon were 38 - 43. It took me like... days to defeat Lance because of his ridiculous Dragonites getting crits on everything... But by the end, I acually PP stalled ALL of his Dragonites with a 42 Quagsire. <3

Now I'm done with Johto, E4, Kanto, E4 again and Red.

Just working to fill in the Pokedex and to go get Groudon. :D

androidspud
04-15-2010, 08:53 AM
i've beaten all the gym leaders but i still need to catch ho-oh, moltres and latios (i have silver btw lol)

working on training up my team at the moment, about half way there :ermm:

Jesus
04-15-2010, 09:26 AM
Well I got this on Sunday 4th of April and by the following Saturday I had cleared the Elite Four. I had a team comprised of Typhlosion, Poliwrath, Ho-Oh and Dragponair. I breezed through my first run of the Elite Four only to be taken apart by Lance and his god damn annoying Dragonites.

After rethinking my team I grabbed a load of full restores and a handful of revives and hit the Elite Four. Typhlosion took care of the first elite (armed with Eruption) and Ho-Oh breezed through the second and the third eilte. I switched to Typhlosion again for the fourth elite who didn't have too many problems and then healed up and prepared for Lance.

Lance, and this was where Poliwrath showed his worth. Hypnosis and Focus Punch is a deadly combination and soon forced Lance to withdraw Gyarados and send out one of two Dragonites. One Hypnosis and a few Focus Punches later and one of the two Dragonites was down and out. I switched to Ho-Oh as Lance sent out his second Dragonite in order to heal Poliwrath. Ho-Oh managed to get Dragonite down to half health before being KO'd by a fatal Dragon Rush :( I sent out Poliwrath once more and struggled to hit Dragonite with a Hypnosis. It was a battle between Dragonite's Dragon Rush and my Full Restores. Eventually Dragonite was forced to use Hyper Beam and I saw my opening, Poliwrath hit with a last ditch attempt and Dragonite was asleep. Focus Punch worked its magic and I breezed over the finish line with Typhlosion finishing off Lances team.

Admittedly, it was a tough battle ><

Volcanflame
04-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Got Heartgold yesterday and now I'm about to challenge Whitney. I got a self-destruct Pineco so it should be easy to beat Miltank... or not ._.

-Volcan-

Mawile-Danmaku
04-15-2010, 04:02 PM
I've had Ss for two months tommorow, and have challenged (and gotten whipped) Red.

Akai Shizuku
04-15-2010, 04:06 PM
All 16 badges, beat the Elite Four several times, and Red twice. All my team's Pokemon are level 92. I am now working on a Water-type team for the Pokemon League, as I am the new Water Gym Leader for the Pokerus League (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/group.php?groupid=814).

Tombi
04-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Just recieved HM08 from Oak. :D

Lairon
04-16-2010, 03:26 PM
I just defeated the kanto league. I on my way to defeating red.

Vanity
04-16-2010, 10:27 PM
I just decided to pick up my HG a while back, and I trained a flaafy onto my team, and I beat Morty and his Gengar with Heracross + Shadow Claw. Now I'm readying up to catch a Lapras.

Vasili1097
04-16-2010, 10:39 PM
I've beaten the E4 and Red, but I'm still trying to get Latias and Moltres, I've caught every other available legendary.

crystal_wolf
04-18-2010, 12:50 AM
I've been playing SoulSilver on and off lately, but I just beat all 16 gyms, caught Ho-oh and Suicune, now I'm trying to catch Zapdos. 'tis my second time playing through. cx

Funny thing is, though; It's a Japanese copy. I got it last year for my birthday. Ironically, I still don't have my English copies, even though I pre-ordered them (them being both HeartGold and SoulSilver) a month prior to their release.

D'oh.

..::Wolfie::..

Volcanflame
04-19-2010, 02:15 AM
Just beat Pryce. Now on to Goldenrod. And had a hard time beating most of the gym leaders. Mostly because of type disadvantages and level (I already had 5 monsters when fighting Jasmine, my monsters were underleveled and only Lanturn had the type advantage. And I even had to use X-Attack and X-Defend against Bugsy! o:

-Volcan-

Masami
04-19-2010, 02:16 AM
Just beat Pryce. Now on to Goldenrod. And had a hard time beating most of the gym leaders. Mostly because of type disadvantages and level (I already had 5 monsters when fighting Jasmine, my monsters were underleveled and only Lanturn had the type advantage. And I even had to use X-Attack and X-Defend against Bugsy! o:

-Volcan-

You USED those items?

THE SHAME! :O

I've completed all 16 badges and I dno what to do now =[ LOL

Volcanflame
04-19-2010, 02:24 AM
You USED those items?

THE SHAME! :O

I've completed all 16 badges and I dno what to do now =[ LOL
YEAH LOL!

I FEEL STUPID

-Volcan-

Masami
04-19-2010, 02:26 AM
I'm sorry old friend, but you should.

-Espeon Rinage.

Volcanflame
04-19-2010, 02:32 AM
OH, you're ER, lol. Hi there :p

-Volcan-

Masami
04-19-2010, 02:33 AM
OH, you're ER, lol. Hi there :p

-Volcan-

I remember you but I dno how, I apologise =[

Heya dude.

Arch Enemy
04-27-2010, 06:35 PM
I need to play SoulSilver more / need to make more progress XD Just defeated GYM Leader Pryce and earned the 7th GYM Badge, 3 days ago. I'm now on my way to Defeat GYM Leader Clair...

MoonKit
04-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Looking for ways to cheat to win at the E4 with every attack a 1 hit KO, training is NOT working. My Flaffy sucks, Slowbro is meh, Pidgey was supposed to be my Fly slave and the others (Not including Silver, my Ice type) all suck and are UNDER Lv 20, Silver is Lv 22.

Fushigidane
04-30-2010, 12:12 AM
I'm at those stupid Kimono Girls.

Ashlynx
05-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Version: Heart Gold

Current Mission: Facing last Admin in Golden Rod Raidio Tower

This is my first time playing pokemon with only 6 pokemon as my main as origionally i would try and make every pokemon i liked the same level
(in pokemon diamond i'm at the battle tower and i have 18 pokemon at around level 50 to 40) and getting there was incredibly hard.

so now im playing it with only 6 pokemonand i am finding the game way to easy normall the gym leader would be aproximately 10 levels ahead of me but know there the same and defeating Silver is incredibly easy.

i have a friend who got the game the same time as me and aid that we cant use the same pokemon a each other andim not using any pokemon form my other games so this is my team

Quilava:Lv 32 planig on giving him defcurl-rollout combo and thunderpunch and some strong fire attack

Ampharos:Lv 32

Poliwhirl:Lv 31 awsome hypnosis focus punch combo

Noctowl:Lv 31 psychic shadow ball and roost (I DEfence EV ed him so hes a Tank)

Syther:Lv 33 I attack EVed him sohes basically a OHKO planning on evolving him when he reaches level 40

Steelix:Lv 33

far as i know my "Real Rival" has a
meganium
evolve form of togetic
magmar
his magmar has firepunch thunderpunch fireblast and focus blast with and accuracy item and he says its has the power of aizen... (Bleach ref)
gengar
starmie
electabuzz
he said they were around level 38 ish

its gunna be hard to beat that

plus my other friend has lugia gyarados feraligator vulpix pidgeot at level 50 but i think i can beat that with strong ampharos or luxray or raichu

sheepskinfuton
05-03-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm halfway done Kanto, I just cba to do any training or gym battles. Trying to fool around with my Pokewalker a bit.

pokemonfanboy2000
05-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Pokemonfanboy2000

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zvpocn.png
NN:Croc
LV:90
OT:IKE
Movesets:Dragon Dance Waterfall Earthquake Ice Punch

http://i40.tinypic.com/10oo3lv.png
NN:Donny
LV:74
Movesets:stealth rock earthquake ice shardRapid spin

http://i40.tinypic.com/vqmpmt.png
NN:Sam
LV:83
Movesets:earthquake protect ice beam stealth rocks

http://i43.tinypic.com/10zmemx.png
NN:Drago
LV:95
Movesets:dragon rush crunch earthquake__________

http://i44.tinypic.com/30ur58k.png
NN:aura
LV:55
Movesets:Close combat bullet punch aura sphere _______

http://i41.tinypic.com/fwit6d.png
NN:NONE
LV:77
Movesets:aura shpere fire blast air slash Fly

This team is only In Game.

pkmnrulz
05-03-2010, 07:53 PM
i beat the game and got all the colored battle frontier prints.
now i just do competetive battles

fc 5285 4021 8722
in game name jet

pokemonfanboy2000
05-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Pokemonfanboy2000

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zvpocn.png
NN:Croc
LV:90
Movesets:Dragon Dance Waterfall Earthquake Ice Punch

http://i40.tinypic.com/10oo3lv.png