PDA

View Full Version : I can't think of a title... XQ

Jer49
03-22-2010, 07:30 AM
Sorry I can't ever think of titles.

Anyways onto the point.
I found a way to get free stuff, and surprisingly it's not a joke or a scam.
I hope you don't think I'm a spam bot or a retarded advertiser. :confused:

So, Lockers.com is a website where you can watch funny videos, get free stuff, and see up-and-coming trailers for cool movies. I've seen the Iron Man 2 trailer. IT'S NOT A SCAM.
You really get free stuff there. :surp:

The only problem is that you have to be invited by another member. So if you want access to movie previews and stuff, just email me.

Yes, yes, I know I am sounding like a total d****bag, but nyeh. It's free stuff.
Email me at pancakestastegood@gmail.com.

(Best email ever! :crackup:)

narrasand436
05-17-2010, 07:11 PM

Anyways onto the point.

So, Lockers.com is a website where you can watch funny videos, get free stuff, and see up-and-coming trailers for cool movies. I've seen the Iron Man 2 trailer. IT'S NOT A SCAM.

The only problem is that you have to be invited by another member. So if you want access to movie previews and stuff, just email me.

Yes, yes, I know I am sounding like a total d****bag, but nyeh. It's free stuff.

lockerz takes too long to ship stuff they only let you get stuff every month and most of the time everything is sold out so personally i perfer points2shop since you can get stuff anytime they pay amazon to give you stuff so they never run out of stock unless amazon is down and they have more stuff to choose from so i don't think its worth wasting all that time on it.

Judgmental Arceus
05-17-2010, 07:23 PM

Anyways onto the point.

1. Try advertising here for a change. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39590)
2. I have never used lockerz before and I won't because I don't trust no pay site shipping. I don't even trust eBay.

spartan117
05-17-2010, 07:28 PM
Lockerz is legit but its really hard to actually redeem something. But now you can use your pointz to buy stuff which is cool....