PDA

View Full Version : Togepi?

TehMast0rz
03-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Yes, the Pokemon that hatched from the egg given to you! Just wondering what you all did with your Togepi. Did you actually care to train it/evolve it? Did you trash it in your PC, etc?

As for mine, I actually trained it... I'm not sure if it's able to evolve into Togekiss, which is my goal with Togepi. It's currently a Togetic, evolved from happiness at Level 20, and I'm trying to see if you can get it to Togekiss... with a stone, right? So yes, thoughts on the cute, little egg Pokemon we all know and love?

Powerman 6k
03-22-2010, 09:53 PM
My girlfriend trained it, but I just kept it in the PC. I've always disliked Togepi, and I don't know why.

JentleViolence
03-23-2010, 01:03 AM
Toki is safely stashed away in my PC. =) Togepi is cool but I don't care much for Togetic or Togekiss. And you need a Shiny Stone to evolve Togetic to Togekiss.

Bombazzzo
03-23-2010, 02:50 AM
beat the game and havent even touched the togepi egg :P

Mr420
03-28-2010, 01:47 AM
I haven't touched mine. My son traded his to his Platinum, & did the whole check its happy app until it has close to large hearts & rare candy for the evolve. then sent it back to his HG.

Medieval Manaphy
03-28-2010, 01:49 AM
Training it as we type :) Its going to be my flyying pokemon when it evolves. I dispise, Pidgey and sparow or what ever its called

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-28-2010, 01:54 AM
I decided to train mine since I've never trained a Togetic before and they're cute. xD Plus it gives me a Pokemon that can use Fly in my team, which is handy.

Winter
03-28-2010, 02:03 AM
I tried training it, but it ended up in my PC box as soon as I got my Eevee and Melina has since taken his place and has become an Espeon. I really don't like it's evolutions, as cute as they may be, so I'm not really missing out on much.

Phantom Kat
03-28-2010, 02:37 AM
I was going to train him, but then he hatched Jolly. :/ So he was traded to my Pearl for a reason I just forgot. Meh, I use a Sparrow for my Flying needs, and my Porygon2 is my Normal-type teammate.

- Kat

Gem N Ems
03-28-2010, 02:48 AM
For the first time EVER I've decided to actually train my Togepi. xD I want a Togekiss because I've never had one...and it can fly! Win win! c:

I'm re-hatching mine until I get one with a Modest or Quiet nature. xD

Tasteless
03-28-2010, 03:32 AM
I had never trained Togepi before so I decided to train him.

I switched him in on all the gym trainers in Azaela gym and that got him to level 8 really fast, so then I just trained him in the grass outside.

He evolved into Togetic at level 21. Mine has Hustle so I decided to teach it headbutt in the forest..

70 BP.. * 1.5 for stab (105 BP) * 1.5 for Hustle = 157.5 BP. That's equal to headbutt being basically super effective on neutral stuff...

So he kicks butt.

80% accuracy sucks, but, hey it's in-game and missing once doesn't hurt that bad. And he one-shots a lot of things. I can't wait to evolve him and get him Extremespeed.

pokemonfanboy2000
03-28-2010, 08:09 AM
ofcourse i love togekiss it can learn aura sphere and fly having a togekiss in your team is really helpfull.
so i train all the eggs i get if they are the right nature and abilities.

SereneSea1597
04-02-2010, 05:07 AM
I kept my Togepi and trained it. She's in my party now. She evolved to Togetic at L. 13. Togepi's really cute, but from then on it looks awkward. I going to use the Shiny Stone from my Pearl game to Togekiss

Eternal Moonlight
04-02-2010, 05:14 AM
I trained my Togepi, and he evolved into Togetic while battleing Morty`s gym trainers. Extrasensory kicked butt in that gym ^^

I evoed him again before facing the E4, and I kinda miss having him as a Togetic...

But to answer the question, yes I did ^^

Mew, Meow, Nya

Alonso
04-02-2010, 06:00 PM
I actually never used Togepi back in the Gold/Silver days but I gave him a try in this remake and it has saved my ass on several occasions, though I got to say my true life saver is Haunter...CURSE! :cool:

JhotoMaster_Nix
04-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Right now, Ragnarok, my Togepi, is in my party.

Vanity
04-02-2010, 10:55 PM
After reading some of these replies I might give it a shot soon, when I restart that is.

MoonKit
04-03-2010, 02:20 AM
Right now I'm training it for Pokathelons from my PC. He won at the speed round really quickly.

pokemonfanboy2000
04-03-2010, 09:50 AM
well i just left mine in the daycare hopping that it would be a nice level before i train it with my soothe bell so it gets more friendly and is more likely to eveolve.

DratiniLover
04-04-2010, 10:12 PM
I've put it in my PC box and I've transferred it to my pokewalker, but I haven't yet evolved the Togepi.