PDA

View Full Version : UK Release Tomorrow

Grippz
03-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Bit of an old school pokemon gamer haha - UK Release tomorrow, I can't wait! Anybody else from the UK getting it tomorrow?

I am getting heart gold :-) I CANNOT WAIT!

What you think of the game so far those of you that have it? No spoilers please :biggrin: I have tried my best not to read any threads ^.^

I'm Ant btw :-)

Etymology
03-25-2010, 11:25 PM
Bit of an old school pokemon gamer haha - UK Release tomorrow, I can't wait! Anybody else from the UK getting it tomorrow?

I am getting heart gold :-) I CANNOT WAIT!

What you think of the game so far those of you that have it? No spoilers please :biggrin: I have tried my best not to read any threads ^.^

I'm Ant btw :-)

SoulSilver for me. It'll be in my hands after school.

And the Pokewalker will be in my hands. Bahaha.

Grippz
03-25-2010, 11:33 PM
SoulSilver for me. It'll be in my hands after school.

And the Pokewalker will be in my hands. Bahaha.

lol omg ikr, My brother is going to buy silver so like i am going to wait for him to finish school then we are going to town haha

I'm like 18 and still play.. LMAO :-( Is that bad? xDD

Tombi
03-26-2010, 06:25 PM
I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD LITERALLY AN HOUR BEFORE YOU DID. LOL. Then my internet crashed and I couldn't be assed to go back. XDD Thank you!

I picked up SoulSilver after school earlier. Started with Cyndaquil, female. :'D

And being 18 and playing isn't bad. There was a queue of people in GAME all older than me (as in, late teens, adults) who were all urging me to buy the bloody guidebook. I'd never bought/needed one in my life, but I had spare money from my trade-ins, so I thought, 'what the heck. If it makes you all shut up.'

Grippz
03-27-2010, 01:17 AM
I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS THREAD LITERALLY AN HOUR BEFORE YOU DID. LOL. Then my internet crashed and I couldn't be assed to go back. XDD Thank you!

I picked up SoulSilver after school earlier. Started with Cyndaquil, female. :'D

And being 18 and playing isn't bad. There was a queue of people in GAME all older than me (as in, late teens, adults) who were all urging me to buy the bloody guidebook. I'd never bought/needed one in my life, but I had spare money from my trade-ins, so I thought, 'what the heck. If it makes you all shut up.'

hahahah hi5 got mine as planned, I LOVE IT. I already have 6 hours game play 8-D

Gold Rush
03-28-2010, 01:55 PM

Guidebooks books for Pokemon are silly :3

Soul Silver really does bring back memories, and itís as good as I would have hoped it would be and I've already got 8 hours @_@

Tombi
03-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Guidebooks books for Pokemon are silly :3

Soul Silver really does bring back memories, and itís as good as I would have hoped it would be and I've already got 8 hours @_@

Indeed, which is why I never got one before now. xD It hasn't helped in the slightest. Ah well, at least it's something to read.