PDA

View Full Version : Need Moveset for Donphan

PWN_U_FTFW
03-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Lvl 100 Donphan
Bashful Nature

Plz tell me moveset,hold item, nd what she can be used as. Ex:Physical Wall etc.

pokemonfanboy2000
03-28-2010, 10:26 AM
click Here (http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/donphan)

PWN_U_FTFW
03-28-2010, 03:29 PM
click Here (http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/donphan)

THX BUT MY DONphan is not adament. U want me to look for one that is?

Also lets change the theme of this thread. I actually need to fix my whole team. For instance My hypno is good but I know it can be better. On mogon's team builder I need to tell the strategy of my hypno. (Ex. UU Tank) in order to do that I need to modify my hypno for it to be UU Tank or Physical Sweeper. But does the natures really matter? Cuz my pokes don't have any of these natures required for a good moveset and strategy

Etymology
03-28-2010, 03:51 PM
THX BUT MY DONphan is not adament. U want me to look for one that is?

Also lets change the theme of this thread. I actually need to fix my whole team. For instance My hypno is good but I know it can be better. On mogon's team builder I need to tell the strategy of my hypno. (Ex. UU Tank) in order to do that I need to modify my hypno for it to be UU Tank or Physical Sweeper. But does the natures really matter? Cuz my pokes don't have any of these natures required for a good moveset and strategy

There's no need to change nature if you don't plan on going competetive or EV training. However, if you do, natures are essential.

PWN_U_FTFW
03-28-2010, 03:59 PM
There's no need to change nature if you don't plan on going competetive or EV training. However, if you do, natures are essential.

well I battle online if thats what u mean by competitive

Etymology
03-28-2010, 04:25 PM
well I battle online if thats what u mean by competitive

If you wish to do well, then I'd get a better natured Donphan. Yes, that's what I meant, unless you play with others who also have no knowledge on EV training and Natures.

PWN_U_FTFW
03-28-2010, 07:38 PM
If you wish to do well, then I'd get a better natured Donphan. Yes, that's what I meant, unless you play with others who also have no knowledge on EV training and Natures.

oh okay. thx I'll try to get a better one