PDA

View Full Version : Any team suggestions?

Skwizz
03-28-2010, 05:58 AM
Well after having a great time with Heart Gold (Only had Sapphire / Ruby, skipped D/P and such because not having a DS then) I have decided to get Platinum and have been looking at pokemon thinking of the team to use, and this is what I have come up with. Any suggestions, moves or comments are appreciated =)

Thinking of.. (some may be spelled wrong)

Froslass

Empolean

Houndoom

Gallade

Staraptor

Luxray

Haven't looked into movesets really yet thinking I will go with what I get along the way. But is this good for platinum? Any suggestions or changes I should do? Curious because don't want to have a rough time on the game because of team choice =)

hectic
03-31-2010, 06:55 PM
Well after having a great time with Heart Gold (Only had Sapphire / Ruby, skipped D/P and such because not having a DS then) I have decided to get Platinum and have been looking at pokemon thinking of the team to use, and this is what I have come up with. Any suggestions, moves or comments are appreciated =)

Froslass

Empolean

Houndoom

Gallade

Staraptor

Luxray

Haven't looked into movesets really yet thinking I will go with what I get along the way. But is this good for platinum? Any suggestions or changes I should do? Curious because don't want to have a rough time on the game because of team choice =)
i would go with infernoape or the 3rd evolution of chimchar. with dialga, gengar, alakazam, maybe a raichu with volt tackle, and some others.

Judgmental Arceus
04-04-2010, 03:18 AM

Froslass

Empolean

Houndoom

Gallade

Staraptor

Luxray

Not a bad choice of pokemon but I would say perhaps migrate some pokemon from Ruby and Sapphire and get a Ground-type and a Dragon-type. Garchomp fits the idea for both, so I'd go with it.

lu1z
04-07-2010, 04:33 AM

Froslass

Empolean

Houndoom

Gallade

Staraptor

Luxray

I suggest you use Torterra or some Grass type you can get.

Or you can try to get an Electivire instead of Luxray.