PDA

View Full Version : Getting easy watts on the pokewalker any ideas??

Shiny Trainer
03-29-2010, 01:36 AM
I've been trying to find some easy ideas for cheating this thing. anybody got any ideas fer this? share your ideas and even learn a few

some easy ones ar:

tape it to anything that vibrates { massage thing/ controller/ etc.}

tape it to a fan

tape it to a phonograph/ record player/ cd thing

tape it to a cd player boom

just walk :sleepy: :rolleyes:

attach it to some sorta pet

add ur ideas :biggrin:

Pokemon_Ron
03-29-2010, 01:49 AM
If your a drummer, clip it on your pants. It seems like that would work. Especially if your a double bass-drummer.

New_Glaceon
03-29-2010, 01:49 AM
I've been trying to find some easy ideas for cheating this thing. anybody got any ideas fer this? share your ideas and even learn a few

some easy ones ar:

tape it to a fan

i take it to work with me everyday and log about 20k steps and about 1kish watts/day

theajshow
03-29-2010, 02:35 AM
I really don't think it can get any easier than walking.

Shiny Trainer
03-29-2010, 03:20 AM
lol i fergot abt the drumming.... thats what i do. depending on how much u play ull get a lotta watts. especially if u puttit in yer sock that u use fer bass.

and i also thought o somethin that might work great.... if u hav an NES R.O.B. which i do, tape it to a gyro and put it on the spinner for a while

goin to try it now :biggrin:

JentleViolence
03-29-2010, 03:41 AM
Some people just shake the Pokewalker in different ways and you can get watts like that. I suggest taking an easy jog though, you get steps and watts like crazy. =3

Near
03-29-2010, 03:53 AM

some easy ones ar:

tape it to a fan

Who else laughed. :X

Flammenwerfer
03-29-2010, 03:55 AM

I didn't until you pointed it out.

And last I checked...walking isn't very hard...

-Holland-
03-29-2010, 04:29 AM

Nice.

I just put mine in my pocket when I work out. I really can't think of a better way that isn't sticking it in the dryer.

Tsujin
03-29-2010, 04:32 AM

Yeah it wasn't until you pointed it out that I laughed hard! xD But all I do is walk too. The most I got was because I went to an amusement park though and had it with me. So just go running or somewhere you have to walk alot lol...

ERROR404
03-29-2010, 05:35 AM
I'm like, hypo 24/7, so I just bounce up and down a whole heap. Xb

Flan
03-29-2010, 05:47 AM
When I'm bored, I just shake it in a way that mimics the movement of walking. It works and the watts collect up really quickly.
Otherwise, I put it on my dog's collar or hide it somewhere in the dark depths of my clothing when I go out, 'cause who wants to be seen with a Pokewalker on their persona?

The pokemaster
03-29-2010, 06:02 AM
My friend was fascinated by it today in IST class, so he spent the whole 75 minutes of class, tapping it on a seat, and getting me pokemon and items. He got about 2k steps and about 100 watts. He also got me a revive, an energy powder, a net ball, 2 level 8 paras, and a level 10 wobbufet :D

The_Seventieth_Evil
03-29-2010, 06:20 AM
grandfather clock
metronome (the musical instrument)
dipping water bird

are what i have used.
what i do use is my cat + catnip. ZOOM!

scubasteveE
03-29-2010, 08:58 PM
I didn't until you pointed it out.

And last I checked...walking isn't very hard...
It is for most americans :o

I take it with to work and I get ton watts just walking around at work. I can't remember how many watts I get, but I walk 15,000+ steps x_x

Mr420
03-29-2010, 09:25 PM
it works if you kinda throw it into your palm or hands.

MoonKit
03-31-2010, 08:26 PM
Well I usually go out for a walk around the house or chase my dogs around with it or I shake it when I'm not typing around, an I also did the thing that Mr420 said. Either that or jumping on your bed works like a charm.

Tsujin
03-31-2010, 09:59 PM
I also saw someone posted an AR code to get like 999,999 steps so idk if that would give you a crap load of watts along with it or just steps idk...

Zattanna
04-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Well what I did when I had the Pikachu one back in the day :oops: was attach it to a paper jogger. Again back in the day... LOL... you had to have your paper very very straight and airated to use in a printer otherwise it would stick together so there was a machine that would do that for you. It shakes back and forth and was perfect to add 1000 steps in a couple of mins:cool:

Tsujin
04-01-2010, 08:25 AM
I've figured it out!! ^-^

I was all Insomniac last night and got Yellow forest at like 2:40 my time and was trying to get watts while laying in bed and wasn't getting any. And since it was pretty much 3 in the morning I wasn't going to walk around so I looked up more on how a pedometer works and it went on about how it could sense the vibrations when your feet hit the ground and the motion of your hips which makes the sensor move "foward". Now I figured shaking a pedometer up and down like you would think would make sense won't make a sensor move foward so I shook it back and forth and the steps went up like crazy...

So easy steps and watts when you can't go walking around or you're just a lazy bum. Place your thumb on TOP of Pokewalker, fingers below the buttons and hold the screen away from your hips then just bump it up against your hips making it go foward and back NOT up and down. I think you'll see a major improvement from shaking it up and down...

So try it out and tell me if it works for you, maybe I was just lucky doing that or too tired and thought it worked better than it does but hopefully it works pretty well for everyone. Good luck shaking and walking! :biggrin:

Vanity
04-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Try getting off your ass and doing something?
Thats what I do, LMAO.

ThatCrazyLopunny
04-01-2010, 01:42 PM
I just put the Pokemon i want with me in the PokeWlaker, then take it to school. I usually don't return it until around 9pm or 10pm, and i walk a lot after school so i usually have a lot of steps and watts.

kingofboos23432
04-01-2010, 07:45 PM
I just put the Pokemon i want with me in the PokeWlaker, then take it to school. I usually don't return it until around 9pm or 10pm, and i walk a lot after school so i usually have a lot of steps and watts.

How do you walk? What's this outside thing you speak of?

ThatCrazyLopunny
04-01-2010, 07:56 PM
How do you walk? What's this outside thing you speak of?

I think walking is done when you use your legs to move yourself while on the ground.
It's this strange place where people travel with their feet or in the steel monsters that are NOT pokemon! (Believe it or not.) You feel the wind and the yellow thing in the sky touches you! It's pretty frighting but I have to brave it every day. Oh the wonders I see.

kingofboos23432
04-01-2010, 07:59 PM
I think walking is done when you use your legs to move yourself while on the ground.
It's this strange place where people travel with their feet or in the steel monsters that are NOT pokemon! (Believe it or not.) You feel the wind and the yellow thing in the sky touches you! It's pretty frighting but I have to brave it every day. Oh the wonders I see.

Oh ok..... That sounds like fun. Maybe I'll try it next year.

ThatCrazyLopunny
04-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Oh ok..... That sounds like fun. Maybe I'll try it next year.
Whatever you feel like doing. However, there are dangers. the steel monsters try to hit you, and poles stand in your way.

kingofboos23432
04-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Whatever you feel like doing. However, there are dangers. the steel monsters try to hit you, and poles stand in your way.

lol ok I'll set a reminder for 9 months in the future on my ipod. :D

Ok I think we seroiusly need to stop XD. lol

ThatCrazyLopunny
04-01-2010, 08:21 PM
lol ok I'll set a reminder for 9 months in the future on my ipod. :D

Ok I think we seroiusly need to stop XD. lol
Yeah okay, we'll stop. So, any other ways to get easy watts? Or do you want to chat a while.

kingofboos23432
04-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Yeah okay, we'll stop. So, any other ways to get easy watts? Or do you want to chat a while.

Well there's this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoQiVUPT6mA

Positive Response : Shows how much you love Pokemon.(to that vid) :D

Negative Response : Shows how much of a lazy bum you are. (to that vid) XD

ThatCrazyLopunny
04-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Well there's this....

I liked it, if i had a phonograph I'd do it.

ThatCrazyLopunny
04-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Well there's this....

I don't have a youtube yet or I'd have said i lived it, and would do it myself if I had a Phonograph.

I also just realized I replied to this twice, sorry for that, my computer is being slow, and i didn't even thing my first response went through.

kingofboos23432
04-01-2010, 08:36 PM
I don't have a youtube yet or I'd have said i lived it, and would do it myself if I had a Phonograph.

I also just realized I replied to this twice, sorry for that, my computer is being slow, and i didn't even thing my first response went through.

I would do it too.

And was going to try something with the pokewalker but when i turned on my game i realized i was in the middle of the E4 so I be doing a test in a minute....

ThatCrazyLopunny
04-01-2010, 08:37 PM
I would do it too.

And was going to try something with the pokewalker but when i turned on my game i realized i was in the middle of the E4 so I be doing a test in a minute....

Okay. By the way, thanks for the add.

kingofboos23432
04-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Okay. By the way, thanks for the add.

No problem. Now I'm gonna go attach my pokewalker to my bikes spokes XD. I see what happens...

Before : 6538 (all ready from today :D)

Professor Geoffrey
04-01-2010, 08:48 PM
I've tried the following things, and they've all worked.
- Throw it less than a foot in the air and catch it. Repeat.
- Without walking, attach the Pokéwalker to your shoelaces and tap your feet. I do this during class.
- Shake it to a normal, walking beat. But not too hard!
- Conduct (musically; I do this for drum major practice) with the Pokéwalker in your hand.
- If you have two, make sure the backs with the clips are on. Attach them to each other, and roll it around.

=]

Tsujin
04-01-2010, 09:04 PM
I've tried the following things, and they've all worked.
- Throw it less than a foot in the air and catch it. Repeat.
- Without walking, attach the Pokéwalker to your shoelaces and tap your feet. I do this during class.
- Shake it to a normal, walking beat. But not too hard!
- Conduct (musically; I do this for drum major practice) with the Pokéwalker in your hand.
- If you have two, make sure the backs with the clips are on. Attach them to each other, and roll it around.

=]

I like the shoelace idea xD

kingofboos23432
04-01-2010, 09:13 PM
No problem. Now I'm gonna go attach my pokewalker to my bikes spokes XD. I see what happens...

Before : 6538 (all ready from today :D)

Ok this is the results....

2 blocks = about 400 steps

And I tried on the sidewalk too.

2 blocks = About 200 Steps

My pokewalker now is at 7616 too. :D

Pokemon Master draco
04-01-2010, 10:04 PM
i actually tape it to the back of a massaging chair and sit in it and relax after turning on :P if i fall asleep i usually wake up with 67k steps

ThatCrazyLopunny
04-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Yes, finally home! Anyway, I put mine on my wallet chain, and it mowes around a lot, so I'm at 8112 now!

Tsujin
04-02-2010, 12:16 AM
10, 530 from shaking and walking but still no surfing or flying pikachus yet... T^T

Pokemon Master draco
04-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Look up "Pokewalker routes" on serebii and it will say you need to get ! 2 times !! one time and finally !!! one time all with one pokeradar check to get flying/surfing pikachu

Tsujin
04-02-2010, 06:37 AM
Look up "Pokewalker routes" on serebii and it will say you need to get ! 2 times !! one time and finally !!! one time all with one pokeradar check to get flying/surfing pikachu

Yeah, I knew what to do I just hadn't had the luck of getting it yet...but I already got a surfing Pikachu and now i'm working on the flying...

Ridley
04-02-2010, 06:51 AM
You know how sometimes your unconsciously tap your leg up and down while sitting in class / surfing the net?

Yeah, I just clip it to my knee for an easy 10k steps.

kingofboos23432
04-02-2010, 01:46 PM
i actually tape it to the back of a massaging chair and sit in it and relax after turning on :P if i fall asleep i usually wake up with 67k steps

Relaxing and 67k steps? Sounds like a win win situation! :D

Tsujin
04-02-2010, 03:35 PM
You know how sometimes your unconsciously tap your leg up and down while sitting in class / surfing the net?

Yeah, I just clip it to my knee for an easy 10k steps.

How do you clip it to your knee? Lol...
Just curious...:biggrin:

Ridley
04-03-2010, 02:17 AM
How do you clip it to your knee? Lol...
Just curious...:biggrin:
It's called wearing pants or shorts.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/special/hgss/pokewalker/images/img_pokewalker_07_01.jpg

Yeah, that thing sticking out on the left? Oh, it must be just decorative.

Tsujin
04-03-2010, 03:41 AM
It's called wearing pants or shorts.

Yeah, that thing sticking out on the left? Oh, it must be just decorative.

I'm pretty sure it would come off if you were wearing pants though which is what I meant...

Ridley
04-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Just make a little slack to clip it on.

ash_ketchup
07-21-2010, 10:21 PM
When I'm bored, I just shake it in a way that mimics the movement of walking. It works and the watts collect up really quickly.
Otherwise, I put it on my dog's collar or hide it somewhere in the dark depths of my clothing when I go out, 'cause who wants to be seen with a Pokewalker on their persona?
i do!! im proud to have a pokewalker!! i mean its a badge of honour!! hehe :D
im gonna keep it on my keychain with my house key. and prob keep it on my backpack during school
:3 i think its the best choice. plus i skateboard so im gonna keep it on my "persona"

Addy
07-22-2010, 08:10 PM
I play DDR a LOT; almost everyday. So, I clip my pokéwalker onto my pants while I play. You'd be amazed at the kind of watts you collect. :]

charizard ex
07-22-2010, 08:16 PM
1 of my friends laid 1 of his speakers down and he put the pokewalker on top and hey just had loud music playing and it got a lot of watts

Neeno
07-29-2010, 02:47 PM
well, I take it with me to work and leave it in the bag.. my cousin took it once and taped it to a fan and boy, didn't that work miracles O.O! .. but I was afraid it'll fall and break so I was like GET MY POKE'THINGY DOWN NOW!! xD
one thing I do is just shake it if I'm just bored or lazy, YES.. my relatives give me this wtf?! look @@..
but meh! laziness can't be helped xD

Lord Fedora
07-29-2010, 03:40 PM
I wear it when I'm running on the treadmill. Rather affective actually.

3m0d0ll
07-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Honestly, just clip it to your belt 24/7. I get at least 5 watts just walking downstairs to the kitchen and back up to my room. Also, if you are standing, walk in place. Very effective.

The pokemaster
07-30-2010, 02:11 AM
Give it to a friend at school/work who's never seen one before and would be all like "OMG WTF? THIS IS SO COOL!!!!" And watch them shake it/walk around with it for the next 3 hours. Works a charm. :wink:

MoonKit
07-30-2010, 04:10 AM
Nah, Pokemaster. Make that until the next school year. You would get many more wats and places (I think)

The pokemaster
07-30-2010, 06:19 AM
Nah, coz they'd get bored after a week or two, then you're better off doing it yourself.

MoonKit
07-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Nah, coz they'd get bored after a week or two, then you're better off doing it yourself.

Nah, my friend lost it, and it is probably getting Wats somehow.

Annie Lestrange
08-14-2010, 02:31 PM
Easier watts ever: get a little sister, put your Pokewalker in a shock-proof bag and... just let her go :eek:

earth_type_rule
08-14-2010, 03:15 PM
I'll explain in steps:

1. Grab your pokewalker
2. Lower your pokewalker untill you get under your bellybutton.
3. Tightly grip the pokewalker
4. Start shaking your hand to the front and back.
5. Repeat that untill you've reached the point of climax.

LS
08-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I'll explain in steps:

1. Grab your pokewalker
2. Lower your pokewalker untill you get under your bellybutton.
3. Tightly grip the pokewalker
4. Start shaking your hand to the front and back.
5. Repeat that untill you've reached the point of climax.

You are also going to have to tightly grip something else. ;)

Gym Leader Ken
08-14-2010, 10:20 PM
I just put mine in my pocket anytime I move if I'm needing watts.
Work has been the most effective. around 25000 steps per shift(actually short shifts of only 3pm to9pm)

Trips to the store work pretty well too.

Going to try something with my ATV(4wheeler, what have you) and see how that works this evening.

AUfan
08-15-2010, 12:52 AM
There really is no reason to cheat it. Just put it on while you do your exercising and its all good. I run daily so its pretty easy for me to rack up watts.

Dino
08-20-2010, 03:07 PM
It works if you attach it to a rocking chair and rock.
Well at least, I got it to work...
or just walk.

Ridley
08-21-2010, 05:49 PM
I actually do things apart from sitting in front of my computer so I can wear it while I'm walking various places or at work.

White_Rabbit
08-24-2010, 10:52 PM
I actually do things apart from sitting in front of my computer so I can wear it while I'm walking various places or at work.
i just turn mine on and i get a 1000 watts.

no joke. so i never turn it on

SLC
08-27-2010, 11:53 AM
The best way I get them is when I'm on pe2k, I lie on my stomach on my bed. I put the Pokéwalker in my sock (it works best at the bottom of your feet) and kick the bed. You get them so fast.

Elecii
08-27-2010, 01:28 PM
If one of your relatives has something they're pretty much always carrying around, hide it in that then let them do the work for you.

I've got to try that sometime...

Compound Pain
08-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Put it in the washing machine and press on but this will risk it getting broken in a 100% chance.

or you could always put it in your pocket and walk.:smile:

Kenny_C.002
08-30-2010, 08:51 PM
Well some people put it on their dog with great success...

-Smoo-
08-31-2010, 10:40 AM
Leave it on a tumble dryer, then as the dryer vibrates and stuff, you get watts! And dry clothes :wink: