PDA

View Full Version : hey whats this mean?????

androidspud
03-31-2010, 06:16 PM
hey its been a long time since i've posted but this caught my attention so i thought i'd ask the smart folks.

i was just about to start hunting for the shiny leafs using the info on serebii when looking at my map for flying and there is a ! beside "route 35" on the top screen. was wondering if this means anything?

i'll investigate and report back any findings.

EDIT: ok so i found out what it meant and felt like a noob because of it. it lets you know where you have arranged a battle with someone over the pokegear phone. quite handy, i personally didnt know about that feature.

pokemonfanboy2000
03-31-2010, 06:29 PM
hahaha your a funny kid...... wait how old are you if your under 12 then your a funny kid if not im sorry.

Tsujin
03-31-2010, 10:00 PM
Oh, really? thats pretty cool. i'm going to have to try that out now...

ThatCrazyLopunny
03-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Glad you found out. It took me a bit.

androidspud
04-02-2010, 10:33 PM
im 23 and i've being playing the games since they first came out. i still feel like a stupid kid though lol.

on an unrelated note, im having trouble getting a pokemon and was hoping there was a thread where i could ask about trading. i saw one that seems to get them through action replay but i really want a real one that someone has actually caught.

Tasteless
04-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Hey there, if you are looking for just a few individual Pokemon you can post on this thread:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102575

Make sure it's all in one post and just list what you're looking for and what you have. If it's more than a few Pokemon, you should make your own thread in the Wi-Fi trading section to see if people have anything you need.

:D