PDA

View Full Version : Your Pride and Joy?

Tombi
04-02-2010, 02:56 PM
What Pokemon are you really proud of at the moment/using the most?

For me, it's my Nidoking I got about six minutes ago. :'D I levelled Nidorino up to 43 to learn Poison Jab, then evolved him with the Moon Stone I got in Tohjo Falls~

Trainer17
04-02-2010, 02:57 PM
My Feraligatr. I got Adamant Nature on the third time, and it was a male, and Ice Fang totally destroyed Lance's Team x3

Rezent
04-02-2010, 02:58 PM
My Darkrai from the Pokemon event 2 years ago i got. (trade) [:

pokemonfanboy2000
04-02-2010, 03:00 PM
well for me it has to be the shiny bayleef im raising right now.

Professor Geoffrey
04-02-2010, 03:10 PM
All of my Lapras, not just my shiny one! The one that I'm using the most, though, is my level... 69, I think, Lapras.

Oh, and I'm deciding that when I do catch each Lapras at Union Cave each Friday (which I never forget to do!), I'm going to name them after aquatic gods from Greek mythology. >:D

ThatCrazyLopunny
04-02-2010, 04:43 PM
right now, although usually my Lopunny is, It's Bronze, my Typhlosion.

Ayotui
04-02-2010, 05:42 PM
i would have to say its my noctowl, cause as a hoothoot it sucked and i was close to giving up on it, but once it evolved it became one of my strongest mons.

Mawile-Danmaku
04-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Wattson, my Ampharos. If not for him, I would have never gotten past the Dragon Gym leader's Gyrados. I was my only decent-level Water counter.

Etymology
04-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Although I don't use her much, my Spiky Eared Pichu. She's a star in the Pokethlon, and will become a beast at battling once I EV train her.

NikoBelic999
04-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Although I don't use her much, my Spiky Eared Pichu. She's a star in the Pokethlon, and will become a beast at battling once I EV train her.
I have that too! What lvl is yours?

Mine is my lvl 90 Typhlosion, he is a star in the Pokeathlon, star in the battle frontier, and He is unbeatable by the E4.

He is an all- around star, he is the only one that follows me around.

JhotoMaster_Nix
04-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Let's just say, my Pidgeotto, Wing, is probably going to be helpful later.

Etymology
04-02-2010, 07:51 PM
I have that too! What lvl is yours?

Mine is my lvl 90 Typhlosion, he is a star in the Pokeathlon, star in the battle frontier, and He is unbeatable by the E4.

He is an all- around star, he is the only one that follows me around.

It's currently level 32. ^_^

diamond4evr421
04-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Mine is my dagonair at level 39 ( I just beat the 8th gym and i'm trying to get a shiny ho-oh)
I got it at the game corner and have used it ever since.:biggrin::biggrin:

Zorua
04-02-2010, 09:26 PM
My Gyarados is just awesome.

I got it the moment I got Surf and beasted through the game with it.

Disco
04-02-2010, 09:26 PM
. u . At this moment, my proudest child is Oxycontin, the sweetest, most beautiful Ampharos!
In love with her since she was an ickle Mareep, so tiny, so s-so fluffy, so perfect! She's level 47 now.
Ahh~ she's grown up!

I have her walking behind me, always. ♥ Such a wondrous, butt-smashing, signal-beaming, flashing, thunderpunching, battling beast!

cough. hack.
Nothing to see here. Please move on to the following posts. ŏ___ˇ

Beyourownhero
04-02-2010, 09:48 PM
I am proud of my Absol, xNegative. She's SDing beeast with Night Slash and Sucker Punch. She's level 59.

Tombi
04-02-2010, 10:04 PM
. u . At this moment, my proudest child is Oxycontin, the sweetest, most beautiful Ampharos!
In love with her since she was an ickle Mareep, so tiny, so s-so fluffy, so perfect! She's level 47 now.
Ahh~ she's grown up!

I have her walking behind me, always. ♥ Such a wondrous, butt-smashing, signal-beaming, flashing, thunderpunching, battling beast!

cough. hack.
Nothing to see here. Please move on to the following posts. ŏ___ˇ

I lol'd. Best post so far.

Vanity
04-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Gotta say my newly evolved Scizor. <3. I may just use him as my team, he is so godly. :)

Disco
04-02-2010, 10:24 PM
I lol'd. Best post so far.

What are you talking about? I wasn't gushing my heart out about a certain electric sheep. She certainly doesn't hold an electrifying, rubber-sealed place within my beating heart.

Really. ŏ___ŏ

-Holland-
04-03-2010, 03:17 AM
My Dragonite. It's from the Extremespeed Dratini. It was all I used before I ran through the latter half of the Kanto gyms, and when I did play through them, he was still the only thing I used. So long as I'm not carrying a competitive team around with me, I'm probably never going to abandon him in the PC.

I haven't nicknamed it yet, but I'm thinking "Toothless." "How To Train Your Dragon" was surprisingly fantastic. Like, it was Pixar quality, and definitely Dreamworks' best. Plus, Toothless is a kickass name.

MoonKit
04-03-2010, 03:39 AM
Most prised Poke? Well...I guess my Ho-Oh and my Typhlosion, Lizzie. They were my first medalist Pokes and they are real one-hitters. They are close to each other in level and get along fine. If I had to chose one than it would be Lizzie. She was my starter and she is the best Pokemon in my party. She seemed to care for Togepi when they were both in my party. She's really powerful and can hit harder than any of my other Pokemon.

My best out-of-party Pokemon is Venonat. Although it says she's not fast she is faster than my second fastest Pokemon. Sh surely can't beat Togepi, though.

Kers
04-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Haunter, hands down. It's like 10 levels ahead of all my other pokemon. I need someone to trade it to so it can evolve into a Gengar...
Anyone? :o

Shadow From The Deep
04-03-2010, 07:00 AM
Mines Honchcrow. I just got it but it really is coming along nicely in my team.

pokemonfanboy2000
04-03-2010, 11:18 AM
definetly my baby magby he is level 39 and i will never let him evolve like ash with his pikachu its just such a S**Y sprite.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Mine would probably be my Bayleef, Chicory~ I guess she doesn't seem all that special, but whenever I see her sprite I get so many memories of playing Gold for the very first time. =)

Mr420
04-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Haunter, hands down. It's like 10 levels ahead of all my other pokemon. I need someone to trade it to so it can evolve into a Gengar...
Anyone? :o

If you have't found help for this yet, Pm me when we're on .. Ill help you out.
IM also Fond of my Gengar named- Teeving- Im taking him to meet with Lugia and maybe I can get a shiny encounter. Its been leveling up fairly well.
my best at the moment happens to be my shiny Glaceon. I love its cry when it comes out to battle.
Ampharos Is also in my Primary team out and about, at lvl 42, her name is Dutchess,She can't let go of her magnet.

JentleViolence
04-03-2010, 09:35 PM
My Dragonite. It's from the Extremespeed Dratini. It was all I used before I ran through the latter half of the Kanto gyms, and when I did play through them, he was still the only thing I used. So long as I'm not carrying a competitive team around with me, I'm probably never going to abandon him in the PC.

I haven't nicknamed it yet, but I'm thinking "Toothless." "How To Train Your Dragon" was surprisingly fantastic. Like, it was Pixar quality, and definitely Dreamworks' best. Plus, Toothless is a kickass name.

Aww I saw that movie too. =] Toothless the Dragonite would be super cute!

At the moment, my favorite Pokemon out of everyone on my team has to be :CHOICE:♥, the super charged Jolteon. I originally didn't like Jolteon but Choice has surprised me with his power and want to hold his own. He single-handedly destroyed every trainer on the way to the Whirl Islands and annihilated Chuck's Poliwrath. <3

Lady Of The Lake
04-03-2010, 09:54 PM
My Wobbuffet :) <3 Pretty much a god in my eyes! Lol

PWN_U_FTFW
04-03-2010, 10:21 PM
My pride and joy would have to be my Jolteon, Bolt. It's actually a funny story how he came to be. When I got Eevee I knew I wanted a Vapoereon because I had no good water Pokemon. So I traded it into my Platinum because I had all the evolutionary stones there. I got it to level 99 and then accidentaly used a Thunderstone. I didn't want to restart because it took me forever to use all those dam rare candies to get it to lvl 100. So I started using it and I just fell in love with it. Finally I used it and gave it a good moveset and he's been my Primary damage dealer ever since. Shout outs to Bolt if your reading this!

Touch
04-07-2010, 07:02 PM
my umbreon i evolved from the gift eevee

Mawile-Danmaku
04-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Wattson, my Ampharos. If not for him, I would have never gotten past the Dragon Gym leader's Gyrados. I was my only decent-level Water counter. Scratch that. My pride is now my ExtremeSpeed Dragonair, Draco. HE SMASHES FAAAAAAAAAACE!

*Cough*

But I still hold Wattson in a special place. After all, he's outstanding in the PokÚathalon.

Dylan
04-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Probably the Totodile I'm about to get, because I just restarted, and this time I'm choosing Totodile. Any name suggestions?

PWN_U_FTFW
04-08-2010, 01:59 AM
Probably the Totodile I'm about to get, because I just restarted, and this time I'm choosing Totodile. Any name suggestions?

I got a nickname. How bout Jaws nd when he gets to Feraligatr rename him bigger jaws. Lol Family Guy reference

ERROR404
04-08-2010, 07:27 AM
My Lvl 100 Dialga.

Six_Paths
04-25-2010, 09:37 PM
My Zapdos. It has a history of sweeping teams that belong to competitive battlers on this site.

demoneyes27
04-27-2010, 06:14 AM
My lv. 100 shiny Gallade, Battousai, knows Ice Punch, Brick Break, Earthquake, Night Slash. He's able to cover 14/17 types! :dance:

You can call your totodile Crogall which is gaelic for crocodile....