PDA

View Full Version : Can you rate my team please?

riggy91
08-01-2005, 02:46 PM
OK, I've just ended putting the finishing touches on my team, well almost. I'm new here, but I want to see what you guys think of my team. It's for the GSC generation.

Raichu@Leftovers
- Thunderwave
- Attract
- Sweet Kiss
- Thunderbolt
Very annoying! It paralyzes, confuses and makes them fall in love! Weak to Ground, but who uses a Ground as a starter? I was also thinking of changing it to a Baton-Passing Jolteon, because it has better speed and a good movepool!

Steelix@Leftovers
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Curse
- Earthquake
This is a great Physical Wall. While hiding beding Substitute, it intoxicates and raises Attack and Defense. This helps ot against Physical moves and also powers up Earthquake.

Typhlosion@Mint Berry
- Flamethrower
- Thunderpunch
- Earthquake
- Rest
Standard set. Flamethrower for obvious reasons. Thunderpunch and Earthquake give it a great range of strengths and help it defend against its weaknesses to Water and Rock. Rest heals it and Mint Berry wakes Typhlosion up when it's asleep.

Tentacruel@Leftovers
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Surf
- Sludge Bomb
While being protected by Substitute, Tentacruel can power up Sludge Bomb with Swords Dance and use Surf if needed!

Exeggutor@Brightpowder
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
Exeggutor is my drainer. While the opponent is asleep, it saps away at their health with Leech Seed and Giga Drain. If it needs to, Psychic is there to help.

Dragonite@Mint Berry
- Icebeam
- Thunder
- Dynamic Punch
- Rest
Dragonite is my Mixed Sweeper. All it's moves help it acck, but Thunder defends against those pesky Water/Ice Pokemon that love to knock it out. Dynamic Punch makes use of its high Attack, while maybe confusing them for added benefit.

There we go, I hope you can rate my team. If there are any questions, I will answer them! Thanks in advance!

mc[taylor
08-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Actually, a lot of teams ive seen have starters with Earthquake, so I'm not sure about Raichu. I would also give Raichu Surf if you can, so it can cover that weakness.

Steelix looks fine, earthquake is a good choice as it can help vs. fire blasters.

Typholsian's fine, I'm not a big tentacruel fan but it looks about as good as it could be, some people would put minty rest instead of substitue, but that's personal oreference.

For Eggy, I'd put Explosion in for Giga Drain. Also, pay attention to sleep clauses.

For Dragonite, as you dont have rain dance, put Thunderbolt instead of Thunder, and consider putting in Thunder Wave for Minty Rest.

Subside
08-03-2005, 07:50 PM
well i can see that someone will be banned :susp:

anyway you kinda posted this in the wrong place, ask a made to move it to GB Strategies & movesets and you should get a better result there

IT
08-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Yami, hello im called bob, won't be banned...I mean I could put hello_im_called_n00b and they wouldn't ban me because of that... But they'd ban me for overusing smilies :susp: So yeah, banning is in the air...

Riggy, strategies and movesets-board next time :tongue: It's pretty good team btw. Needs a little work though... Ask someone to move it.

Exon Auxus
08-03-2005, 07:55 PM
OK, I've just ended putting the finishing touches on my team, well almost. I'm new here, but I want to see what you guys think of my team. It's for the GSC generation.

Raichu@Leftovers
- Thunderwave
- Attract
- Sweet Kiss
- Thunderbolt
Very annoying! It paralyzes, confuses and makes them fall in love! Weak to Ground, but who uses a Ground as a starter? I was also thinking of changing it to a Baton-Passing Jolteon, because it has better speed and a good movepool!

Steelix@Leftovers
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Curse
- Earthquake
This is a great Physical Wall. While hiding beding Substitute, it intoxicates and raises Attack and Defense. This helps ot against Physical moves and also powers up Earthquake.

Typhlosion@Mint Berry
- Flamethrower
- Thunderpunch
- Earthquake
- Rest
Standard set. Flamethrower for obvious reasons. Thunderpunch and Earthquake give it a great range of strengths and help it defend against its weaknesses to Water and Rock. Rest heals it and Mint Berry wakes Typhlosion up when it's asleep.

Tentacruel@Leftovers
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Surf
- Sludge Bomb
While being protected by Substitute, Tentacruel can power up Sludge Bomb with Swords Dance and use Surf if needed!

Exeggutor@Brightpowder
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Psychic
- Giga Drain
Exeggutor is my drainer. While the opponent is asleep, it saps away at their health with Leech Seed and Giga Drain. If it needs to, Psychic is there to help.

Dragonite@Mint Berry
- Icebeam
- Thunder
- Dynamic Punch
- Rest
Dragonite is my Mixed Sweeper. All it's moves help it acck, but Thunder defends against those pesky Water/Ice Pokemon that love to knock it out. Dynamic Punch makes use of its high Attack, while maybe confusing them for added benefit.

There we go, I hope you can rate my team. If there are any questions, I will answer them! Thanks in advance!

Not bad. I'd give it a 7/10. That's good for in-game

hello im called bob
08-05-2005, 01:38 PM
i am david

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Could someone do an IP check on him and a member called 'bob', who is banned...
I think it's the same guy...

Click here to go to bob's posts, and why he got banned (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5&page=139&pp=15)

Bravo Leader
08-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Yeah, he really needs to be banned...instantly.

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-06-2005, 08:39 AM
He got banned + his posts deleted....
I'm going to shut up now.