PDA

View Full Version : Allods Online

Synester
04-04-2010, 08:27 AM
I recently started playing this game called Allods Online. Its very similar to WoW...only its free...and isn't easy. Its not Cash Shop oriented, its only been out for a few months, buts its already in Closed Beta. The current level cap is 40, and its a Mass PvP game. They have these things called Astral Ship Battles, where one guilds ship goes up against another.

I just started playing and havn't been in once of these Astral Ship Battles myself, but I'm getting there. Currently I'm leveling my Summoner and Scout, Scout is level 22 and Summoner being level 17.

I personally think this game can top WoW in the next few months, simply for the act that it isn't Buy to Win, such as Runes of Magic.

Kers
04-04-2010, 08:34 AM
it isn't Buy to Win, such as Runes of Magic.
Or any other game on the interweb nowadays.

Should have described the game more, so we don't have to open up google and search this. This game sounds pretty interesting, I'm considering downloading it.

EDIT: Just looked at the Allods main website and there's in Item Shop thing. You buy the items from there with some sort of points. You get said points with potatoes(?), you buy these potatoes with money. You decieved me. Good job, I'm sad now.

Synester
04-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Or any other game on the interweb nowadays.

Should have described the game more, so we don't have to open up google and search this. This game sounds pretty interesting, I'm considering downloading it.

EDIT: Just looked at the Allods main website and there's in Item Shop thing. You buy the items from there with some sort of points. You get said points with potatoes(?), you buy these potatoes with money. You decieved me. Good job, I'm sad now.The items aren't needed for end game at all. There just there for small gain, which most people aren't dumb enough to buy.