PDA

View Full Version : Flootenkerp- Gold and Silver

DetectiveUnknown
08-01-2005, 06:05 PM
Is there really a pokemon named Flootenkerp that looks like a fused version of Magikarp and Mewtwo?

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-01-2005, 06:29 PM
To put in short: Hell no!

Althought it could be a glitch.

DetectiveUnknown
08-01-2005, 06:33 PM
lol, I know it's not a real pokemon..it seems to be a glitch, just wanted to know if anyone had i or heard of it

Missingno mystery
08-03-2005, 03:08 PM
I search'd the Internet and found the supposed way to get it:
Flootenkerp

To catch a really rare glitch pokemon that doesn't screw up your game, fly to New Bark Town and go to where your rival stood at the beginning of the game. Press a three times there. Then go to the first patch of grass. Search for about 30 minutes without stopping. Eventually, a pokemon that looks like a mixture of a Mewtwo and a Pikachu will appear. It will be at level 35. You can only catch it with a pokeball and if you use one attack on it it will automatically faint. So throw the pokeball right when you find it. If it doesn't catch it, keep trying. It eventually will.
I'm not game on ruining my games, so if there is someone here that doesn't matter doing it, I'd like to here how it went! (some day I might see about buying a used GBC and old Pokemon games, jest don't have the money right now).

Razzmatazz
08-03-2005, 03:24 PM
That Flootenkerp deal sounds incredibly fake... but then again, there is Missingno...
But what you do to find Missingno is very, well, it makes sense. Theres a very logical and technical explanation behind him.
The key to finding Flootenkerp sounds very random... but then again, theres the Mew glitch...
Ah, I dunno whats what anymore :tongue:
But now i'm intriuged, I must discover the authenticity of this thoery.

:rambo:

Hehe,
Flootenkerp sounds like a good name for a Pokemon horor movie...

Matt
08-03-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm up for giving that a shot. I just restarted my Silver anyway. I'll do that now.

EDIT: Wait, does it mean stay in that first patch of grass?

Razzmatazz
08-03-2005, 03:45 PM
You mean the first collection of grass tiles? Or the first grass tile? I have no clue- What Missingno Mystery posted was all I could find on Google about locating Flootenkerp. The instructions arn't too clear... well, I'll be staying in the very first grass tile, just in case that's what it means...

:rambo:

!CeMAn
08-06-2005, 12:01 AM
That glitch sounds totally fake. "press [A] three times" ?? LMAO... Please, one of you check this glitch out! I can't wait to hear the findings.

BtW, i'd estimate it means search that first section of grass tiles, not just one square, and yeah, stay in it.

I'm not about to try this out. I have way too much going on in Crystal and Silver has a bunch of pokes i need to trade over.