PDA

View Full Version : Underground music scenes

fullmetal
04-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Anyone here support there's? Or any underground scene such as the hardcore scene (Trash Talk, Have Heart, Trapped Under Ice, etc.) or any other underground music scene?

I'm a big supporter of east Pa's music scene which encompasses emo/screamo/indie/hardcore-punk/pop-punk. I love it here with all my heart.

Orthar
04-05-2010, 02:42 AM
Norwegian Black Metal.

MaskedJackal
04-22-2010, 06:30 AM
I love the old-school Florida death metal bands such as Death, Obituary, Morbid Angel, Monstrosity, Solstice, Brutality, Nocturnus, Eulogy, Malevolent Creation, Atheist, Cynic ect.

I didn't mention Deicide because they're terrible.

Judgmental Arceus
05-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Underground Hip Hop has caught my eye for a long time now, along with some underground Electronic music (Breakbeat and Trance). Haven't really heard many underground Metal bands though. <.>

Pokemon_Ron
05-01-2010, 04:40 PM
I go to local shows every now and then in Chambersburg, but haven't recently. All the bands just repeat themselves. Of late though, I've been going to this church where they have all stripped-down acoustic acts and it's pretty nice there.

ReclusiveDemon
05-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Gothic Americana.

I love Gothic Americana for the fact it's mostly the dark, depressing side of Americana and Country. It's not just one love song and feel good time after another-- it's just the gritty facts of life, old stories and an exploration into the curious oddities we never think about.