PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Men's BasketBall Championship: Duke vs. Butler

scubasteveE
04-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Well I have to say that this year's tournament was the best in years.(Really if anyone one got there bracket totally right, they deserve a big cookie). But anyway, this year it's Duke and Butler(1st championship appearance in school history) so it should be a good one. So you who do you think will win? Duke has always been my team in college b-ball so yeah I'm pulling for them, but if Butler upsets them, then that's cool. I always love a underdog winning:cool:

Stubby Boardman
04-05-2010, 03:31 AM
It's Butler NOT Baylor....

I'll be cheering for Butler (there in the same conference as the school I go to)

scubasteveE
04-05-2010, 03:49 AM
It's Butler NOT Baylor....

I'll be cheering for Butler (there in the same conference as the school I go to)
crap >_< they have similar names xD

iReign
04-05-2010, 03:56 AM
Butler, do us all a favor and win.
That is all. I hated Duke before hating Duke was cool.

scubasteveE
04-06-2010, 03:58 AM
Duke-61
Butler-59

What a great game, the best I've ever seen. It really could of gone either, I honestly thought that last short was going in.

Haze
04-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Yeah it was a good game, but for the people saying it was the best NCAA Championship ever, watch the 1983 NC State vs Houston game plz.

MaskedJackal
04-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Great game, though that last shot not going in was about the equivalent of Charlie finding Detroit Lions tickets in that chocolate bar instead of the Golden Ticket. I hate Duke.