PDA

View Full Version : God Of War III

Masami
04-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Incredible game, anyone else play it?

Flammenwerfer
04-05-2010, 07:07 PM
The entire God of War series is highly over rated. The first was ok, but then they just butcher it. I hate it so much.

By now I hope you realize that I am speaking sarcastically and have nothing bad to say about this.

JentleViolence
04-06-2010, 02:57 AM
Omg, GoW is epic! I watched Kratos bully Poseidon down to death, take the heads of countless warriors and...spoilers kinda. xD I never really got a chance to play it because my brother hogged it the whole time he was home from spring break (and he took the console/games with him to college). It was an amazing game though, hate the ending though.

Masami
04-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Don't click if you don't wanna see mini-spoilers.

Ripping God's heads off, God's legs off, Sticking thumbs into God's eyes.

God this game was incredible, Its so brutal, so awesome. :P :)

EDIT: The corny ending, I thought it was a joke at first, however, still, an incredible game, a niceish ending.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-06-2010, 03:07 AM
God Of War III is the best game I've played this generation. It did everything right and I would change nothing; it's perfect. Just slightly above Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Oblivion for me (though Oblivion isn't perfect to me).

Masami
04-06-2010, 03:11 AM
I think it owns, the hardest difficulty though is a beeeeeatch though. Especially since right at the beggining you fight a horse, crab, things! :')

burningzepp08
04-06-2010, 04:11 AM
God Of War III is the best game I've played this generation. It did everything right and I would change nothing; it's perfect. Just slightly above Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Oblivion for me (though Oblivion isn't perfect to me).

Yep, sure is. To me, it's one of those games that i will remember through out my lifetime.

Hypocrisy is Fun
04-06-2010, 10:41 PM
I havent played III yet, but II blew my mind and the demo brought tears of joy to my eyes. lawl

I'm real excited to play it, I just hope gamefly sends it one day. ._.

ReclusiveDemon
04-06-2010, 10:53 PM
I adored God of War III. It was visually breathtaking, continued with the trend of making the gameplay more fun and is easy to play from beginning to end without noticing 7 hours have gone by.

But my only problem is how short the game is. On the easiest difficulty, it's about a 6 hour game. Medium - Hard is 7-9 depending on how good you are, the most brutal setting is only 10 at most. For a game that'd been in development for so long, I kind of expected it to be like a 15 hour odyssey. I mean, sure it has a hell of a lot of replay value for getting everything the game has to offer, and it's made easier by the fact it IS shorter... but still.

It's in my top 5 for this generation, regardless of that one complaint.