PDA

View Full Version : Training at high levels

bryceisbest
08-01-2005, 06:52 PM
I have pokemon that are around levels 35-49 but i cant beat the elite four. where should i train to get my levels up?

Bravo Leader
08-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Well if you don't care about losing you can go fight the elite four and grow levels then lose and do it again until you are high enough to beat them or you should just train in victory road.

bryceisbest
08-01-2005, 07:01 PM
yea i would use elite four but i like money and victory road is VERY slow...
thanks for the input but any other ideas...?

Bravo Leader
08-01-2005, 07:06 PM
If you trade data with your friends you can battle at their secret bases...but thats all I can think of.

bryceisbest
08-01-2005, 07:07 PM
secret bases....

i cant say i know what you are talking about...

Bravo Leader
08-01-2005, 07:14 PM
Oops :oops: , really sorry about this one I really sholud pay more attention. Um...secret bases are only in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. My bad...um is this RBY or GSC? Cause in GSC the elite four is really weak and you could probably beat them with whatever you have right now and if you are playing RB then you could always use the Missingno cheat for infinite rare candies but that messes up your game and is really gay. So other than that you can only train in victory road...sorry.

bryceisbest
08-01-2005, 07:20 PM
haha no problem yea ill just keep trying to beat them. thanks again for your input

DetectiveUnknown
08-01-2005, 07:44 PM
They using pokemon that attacks are super effective to them.

Such as...

Koga (grass) - Fire
Lance (Dragon) -Ice

!CeMAn
08-05-2005, 11:21 PM
HOLD UP!

Levels 35-49?? Hit Route 26, 27 and Victory Road. Golbats and Noctowls give decent exp. points. You could also try fishing with the super rod. Each catch will be LV. 40 and you might score with a Seaking or another evolved water type. I know there are Lanturns, rarely, on R. 27 cuz that's where i found one :oops:.

NumberT
08-14-2005, 11:18 PM
in GSC you can go to the trainer house. but RBY victory road would be best. even fight the wild pokemon. it may get boring but youll beat the elite four with guys around lvl 55.

Pika57
08-15-2005, 12:27 AM
They using pokemon that attacks are super effective to them.

Such as...

Koga (grass) - Fire
Lance (Dragon) -Ice

Okay class today we are going to learn what type of gym Koga uses."Yes Mary"

"Koga Uses Grass types"

"No Mary I believe you have shown the same level of stupidity in that last statement as Detective unkown does."

"Oh no I am an......"

Sorry if that bugged you a bit. i hopwe your not offended but Kogas uses poison types primarily.

!CeMAn
08-15-2005, 04:35 AM
in GSC you can go to the trainer house. but RBY victory road would be best. even fight the wild pokemon. it may get boring but youll beat the elite four with guys around lvl 55.

He hasn't beaten the Elite 4 yet(at the time of his post..) so Viridian City is out of bounds :tongue:. I think he's doing ok by now anyways... it's been 2 weeks :goofy:.

raven361
08-17-2005, 02:57 PM
ask freinds to borrow pokemon by trading make sure its really high leveled though. put weak pokemon in first slot then as soon as the battle starts switch to the tough pokemon. Rinse lather and repeat for easy levles. simple.
simpler.simplest.

silverfrost
08-17-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah, the trading thing would work. Or, do you have any rare candy left? (I always save mine for the elite four, anyway.) Um, but otherwise, I like to train at Victory Road best.