PDA

View Full Version : Anyone found uses for Tweaking HG/SS?

ctccromer
04-06-2010, 08:41 PM
I know theres been people that found out how to bypass things like tohjo falls, but I'm already at Red. I know Tweaking in HG/SS is possible, because i personally have gotten the void in 2 places so far. (I can explain where, if you'd like) But has anyone found a way to get anything like how you could get darkrai/shaymin in D/P?

Dartz
07-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Tweaking can be done by two methods only
1.Cheats
2.Tools from wahack and all

and about Darkrai and Shaymin..i have no idea really :neutral:

Cherries
07-16-2010, 04:08 PM
I know theres been people that found out how to bypass things like tohjo falls, but I'm already at Red. I know Tweaking in HG/SS is possible, because i personally have gotten the void in 2 places so far. (I can explain where, if you'd like) But has anyone found a way to get anything like how you could get darkrai/shaymin in D/P?
Shaymin is a Event pokemon you wont get it, darkrai I dont know but I would like the details :D

Roze
07-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Shaymin is a Event pokemon you wont get it, darkrai I dont know but I would like the details :D
Wait... by tweaking and using codes? you can get shaymin by using the walk anywhere code I believe.

honchkrow5
07-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Wait... by tweaking and using codes? you can get shaymin by using the walk anywhere code I believe.
"Tweaking" means moving in a certain way to confuse the game. In D/P, in Jubilife city, if you rode your bike rapidly in a specific pattern, the city and beyond would turn mostly just black (the "void") and you could walk wherever you wanted, being able to go to fullmoon island and flower paradise if you walker/biked there.

NikoBelic999
07-19-2010, 01:58 AM
I used to cheat heavily until HG/SS, so I straightened up and realized that the games suck when you used cheats, there is nothing to work for. Tweaking is for people that are too lazy to actually work for something and wait for something.