PDA

View Full Version : Help with Jirachi

RawrritsMe
04-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Okay, so I'm raising my Jirachi, yet I don't know what moves to give it.

Right now it's:

Wish
Psychic
Rest
Draco Meteor

I want to keep Wish and Draco Meteor, but I don't know what to put for the other 2 moves.

I'm thinking:
Wish
Psychic
Ice Punch
Draco Meteor

But it doesn't sound too good to me >_> I KINDA want Doom Desire, but I'm not 100% sure about it.
Can someone help me out?

I checked Smogon, but none of the sets have Draco Meteor, and it's one of the moves I want to keep.

NikoBelic999
04-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Is this legit? Because it doesn't sound like it to me.....

RawrritsMe
04-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Yea, it's legit. It's the GameStop Jirachi, and the GameStop Jirachi comes with Draco Meteor.

NikoBelic999
04-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Yea, it's legit. It's the GameStop Jirachi, and the GameStop Jirachi comes with Draco Meteor.
oh aight!

The new moveset would be great!
only if it could learn disable....

RawrritsMe
04-09-2010, 08:42 PM
The one with ice punch? o3o

Ok, cool xD And yea, Disable would be nice lol. What about Doom Desire? o.o Would it be all right?

NikoBelic999
04-09-2010, 09:14 PM
The one with ice punch? o3o

Ok, cool xD And yea, Disable would be nice lol. What about Doom Desire? o.o Would it be all right?
Sure, Doom Desire would be great!

And yeah the Ice Punch one.

War
04-10-2010, 03:30 AM

Speaking of Jirachi....could i still get him? sorry to go off topic...

Red Guard
04-10-2010, 03:38 AM
Iíd replace Ice Punch with Clam Mind, the extra turning setting up would help Jirachi hit natural enemies with Psychic. Itís also an easy way to recover special attack after using Draco Meteor (Not as effective as it sounds).

Speaking of Jirachi....could i still get him? sorry to go off topic...

Sadly, GameStop pulled that promotion last month. I'm sure someone's offering on in the trading forum.

RawrritsMe
04-10-2010, 06:11 AM
Iíd replace Ice Punch with Clam Mind, the extra turning setting up would help Jirachi hit natural enemies with Psychic. Itís also an easy way to recover special attack after using Draco Meteor (Not as effective as it sounds).

Oooh! That's smart xD Yea, I should do that, cause the whole Sp.Atk drop REALLY bothers me xD

Red Guard
04-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Doom Desireís the better choice, but if you want the novelty feel, keep Draco.

RawrritsMe
04-11-2010, 12:04 AM
What about Zen Headbutt? Jirachi gets STAB on it too. I forgot Jirachi learns it, and now I have second thoughts about keeping Psychic.

Should I replace Psychic with Zen Headbutt?