PDA

View Full Version : Help me please

Dialga913191
04-09-2010, 10:12 PM
I used an ar code to get all tms and hms. I just really wanted the tms. but anyways, in olivine city, this guy says u need to get surf to come here. so i go back to the city before eutetrick or something like that, and since i already have it, when the guy offers it to me, the bag is already full and i cant get surf. I need to know a way to delete my hms. PLEASE HELP

spr bhav
04-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Use a Code to Delete all Tm;s?
Never used AR on Ds..

Flan
04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
I used an ar code to get all tms and hms. I just really wanted the tms. but anyways, in olivine city, this guy says u need to get surf to come here. so i go back to the city before eutetrick or something like that, and since i already have it, when the guy offers it to me, the bag is already full and i cant get surf. I need to know a way to delete my hms. PLEASE HELP

Man, this is probably your own fault for using AR, as this looks like a result of halted game progression due to cheating. AR can be good and useful sometimes, but you have to be careful with it. It happened to me, so I know this pretty well.

Anyway, maybe delete one TM (all 999 or whatever of it) and talk to him again? Or if there's a code or something out there that lets you wipe the bag out. Otherwise, use the walk through walls cheat.

If you can't do any of those, I think you're screwed and may have to start over or deal with an incomplete game. Good luck, though...

Judgmental Arceus
04-09-2010, 11:42 PM

This is why you hack after you get the HMs and beat the game. One solution is to start all over from scratch. There exists no code to completely empty the bag and deletion of other TMs does not get rid of the HM. Walking through walls might be a second solution, just be warned as freezing can occur.

War
04-10-2010, 12:56 AM
A friend of mine uses the AR for Pearl....he says its not "dangerous" to use it...but im not convinced.........i wont use it.

Flan
04-10-2010, 05:06 AM
A friend of mine uses the AR for Pearl....he says its not "dangerous" to use it...but im not convinced.........i wont use it.

It's not really that dangerous unless you know how to use it.

androidspud
04-13-2010, 10:39 AM
yeh i've used AR a few times for pokesav but i didnt get much fun out of it so i dont use it. i did have a diffrent kind of device i used with pearl called an i-cheat. its great for evtraining because you can set it so only one type of pokemon will appear wherever you are. also you could pick to have 99 of any item in you bag but only one at a time because it goes to the top slot in your bag. you could also have infinite hp, pp and money so again great for ev training. i dont think i'd bother looking for a new one for silver or trying to get my curent one upgraded but its a handy tool if your needing results and dont have all the time in the world.