PDA

View Full Version : Funny pokemon interactions

androidspud
04-12-2010, 09:25 AM
when i interacted with my pokemon a few days ago it, i was amused y what it said because it seemed silly. and then i thought it wold make a good thread if others have had interactions they thought were funny. i'll get us started.

Venusaur is trying to show its agility!

Venusaur?... agile? ...... i think NOT! lol

so yeh if you've came across anything of that nature that amused you here's a thread for it. hope you enjoy.

Mr420
04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Yesterday I did the same with Cyndaquil. The music note poped up. and said,
" Arsonist nudged at your (I forgot if it said back pack or bag) "
then promted me to reply..
"Do you want to scold him..."
to which I replied... "NO".
then it said..
"Arsonist thinks its funny to nudge at your (bag or backpack)..

Amberjack
04-12-2010, 08:38 PM
One of my Kirlia seems to nip at my toes a lot.

It's mildly creepy.

JentleViolence
04-12-2010, 11:18 PM
We were on Route 47/48, and my Arcanine made a "D:" face and snuggled up to me because he was scared of the cliff. I thought that was cute. =3

Winston Payne
04-12-2010, 11:19 PM
One of my Kirlia seems to nip at my toes a lot.

It's mildly creepy.
Arceus is nipping at your toes!

killanotha1
04-12-2010, 11:28 PM
The ones that happen in Misty's gym are pretty funny.

I also like the ones the fire types make near water "D:" Other then that I have to say that my pokemon have been pretty unremarkable :(

austbot
04-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Sevrel times my scyther has "scyther has hugged you!" and during that im all like oh crap. my pokemon has a crush on me xD

Grassy_Aggron
04-13-2010, 01:58 AM
Lol.

"Tashi made itself smaller because of the cold..."

A Parasect. Making itself smaller. Wut? 0o Is that even possible, without crushing the bug itself?

"Baito is nipping at your toes!"

A Feraligatr, rumored to have the strongest jaw power...Nipping at your toes. I'd say a run to the emergency room is in order :/

Disco
04-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Before I had restarted my HG... . u .

Oh? Dizzy's appearance... didn't change!

Quite funny, considering Dizzy's a ditto and all. x3

Mawile-Danmaku
04-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Sevrel times my scyther has "scyther has hugged you!" and during that im all like oh crap. my pokemon has a crush on me xD

Ouch... you're lucky you're not sausage. But I suppose it's being hugged by a Groudon, which Earthquake does quite often...

Also, "FlameWing nuzzled up to you!". FlameWing is a Moltres, so it's suprising he didn't reduce me to cinders.