PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed

War
04-13-2010, 02:33 AM
:sad: I thought that 3rd and 4th gen pkmn were catchable in HG....! Thats one of the main reasons why i was excited about picking up a pkmn game again.......DAMN.

New_Glaceon
04-13-2010, 02:39 AM
:sad: I thought that 3rd and 4th gen pkmn were catchable in HG....! Thats one of the main reasons why i was excited about picking up a pkmn game again.......DAMN.
actually using hoenn/sinnoh sound on the radio you can catch several pokes from those regons.
use this link for the serebii listing http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/hoennsinnoh.shtml

War
04-13-2010, 02:44 AM
actually using hoenn/sinnoh sound on the radio you can catch several pokes from those regons.
use this link for the serebii listing http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/hoennsinnoh.shtml

Really?! So all i gotta do is tune the radio on HG and I can catch for example......Shinx?...Starfly (or whatever his name is)........? if thats true...then you just made my day bro lol

killanotha1
04-13-2010, 02:47 AM
Really?! So all i gotta do is tune the radio on HG and I can catch for example......Shinx?...Starfly (or whatever his name is)........? if thats true...then you just made my day bro lol

If you would have followed the link you would have seen that yes Shinx is availible via those means. Starly is not because it can eb found via headbutt which is explained here.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/headbutt.shtml

Honestly your questions should be in the discussion thread.

War
04-13-2010, 02:49 AM
If you would have followed the link you would have seen that yes Shinx is availible via those means. Starly is not because it can eb found via headbutt which is explained here.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/headbutt.shtml

Cool...i just cant go to the thread right now till i get home....but thanks though.

Judgmental Arceus
04-13-2010, 03:15 AM

No he is fine. He was supposed to post that there.
As everyone said: Hoenn/Sinnoh sound, Headbutt trees, and you can encounter legendaries like Groudon and Kyogre with the Red/Blue orb.

War
04-13-2010, 03:26 AM
No he is fine. He was supposed to post that there.
As everyone said: Hoenn/Sinnoh sound, Headbutt trees, and you can encounter legendaries like Groudon and Kyogre with the Red/Blue orb.
awsome....I'ma try that....i dont have headbutt though...but hey, thanks for the help to everyone that replied!

Judgmental Arceus
04-13-2010, 03:33 AM
awsome....I'ma try that....i dont have headbutt though...but hey, thanks for the help to everyone that replied!

One final thing, did you obtain the national dex? If you didn't, that might explain the lack of Hoenn and Sinnoh 'mons. If you did, well, have fun hunting pokemon outside the region!

War
04-14-2010, 12:38 AM
One final thing, did you obtain the national dex? If you didn't, that might explain the lack of Hoenn and Sinnoh 'mons. If you did, well, have fun hunting pokemon outside the region!

I tried this last night, but all i could get was the regular poke music......i couldnt find the music needed to get the new pkmn.........i dont know what i should do?...........

Sequentio
04-14-2010, 01:00 AM
Hoenn and Sinnoh sounds only occur on specific days of the week.
Hoenn on Wednesdays and Sinnoh on Thursdays.

War
04-14-2010, 01:04 AM
Hoenn and Sinnoh sounds only occur on specific days of the week.
Hoenn on Wednesdays and Sinnoh on Thursdays.

yeah i just followed the link thru my cell......i appreciate ur help...

Grassy_Aggron
04-14-2010, 01:06 AM
And only certain trees contain Heonn/Sinnoh Pokemon.

The Safari Zone, also, is a good place. By arranging objects in certain amounts and for a certain period of time, you can also obtain more Pokemon.

For an example, 27 rock objects in Rocky Beach, after 0 days have passed after placement, you can obtain Aron.

War
04-14-2010, 03:21 AM
And only certain trees contain Heonn/Sinnoh Pokemon.

The Safari Zone, also, is a good place. By arranging objects in certain amounts and for a certain period of time, you can also obtain more Pokemon.

For an example, 27 rock objects in Rocky Beach, after 0 days have passed after placement, you can obtain Aron.

Awsome.....my only thing nowis to get headbutt...but i dont know where so it should be fun searching....:rolleyes:

scubasteveE
04-14-2010, 04:13 AM
Headbutt is in Illex(spelled right?) Forest as a tutor move. It's free so you don't have to have anything for the guy to teach one of your pokemon it. Also most pokemon can learn so :cool:

And another thing, you can also catch some hoenn and sinnoh pokemon in the safari zone and the bug catching contest.

(I still don't understand why they made Tropius so freaking hard to obtain in this generation. Out of the five games, you can only obtain it in one, Platinum. And that's through the Great Marsh by looking into those binaculors >_> You also can obtain it in the pokewalker, but it's one of the later courses.... I think it's going to be in *5th gen region name*'s pokedex.)

Judgmental Arceus
04-14-2010, 07:32 AM
Headbutt is in Illex(spelled right?) Forest as a tutor move. It's free so you don't have to have anything for the guy to teach one of your pokemon it. Also most pokemon can learn so :cool:

And another thing, you can also catch some hoenn and sinnoh pokemon in the safari zone and the bug catching contest.

(I still don't understand why they made Tropius so freaking hard to obtain in this generation. Out of the five games, you can only obtain it in one, Platinum. And that's through the Great Marsh by looking into those binaculors >_> You also can obtain it in the pokewalker, but it's one of the later courses.... I think it's going to be in *5th gen region name*'s pokedex.)

It's spelled "Ilex"
An additional note for the bug-catching contest, if you didn't know already, it is held at the National Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. In which, after you get the national dex, you get to catch from Generation 3:

Wurmple
Silcoon
Beautifly
Cascoon
Dustox
Nincada
Volbeat
Illumise

and from Generation 4:

Kricketot
Kricketune
Combee

An additional note for the Safari Zone is that from Generation 3, the pokemon that can be found are found here (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Johto_Safari_Zone#Pok.C3.A9mon).