PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a flying Pikachu?

theajshow
04-14-2010, 06:51 PM
I've been using the Yellow Forest course on my Pokéwalker in hopes of getting a flying Pikachu, or at least a Surfing or Volt Tackle one, but with no luck. Any tips on how to get one or is it just dumb luck?

I read somewhere (I think serebii.net) that it takes 10,000 steps just for the flying Pikachu to even become available. Any truth to this? And if so, does that mean 10,000 steps total or just for that day?

Mr420
04-14-2010, 07:23 PM
I kinda heard/read the same about the total steps, & I think it has to be a per day thing. Im also going to assume that if you did find one it would be under the "!!!" bush in your pokewalker. I've so far only come across the "!!" myself and still no luck with even the Volt takle Pika.

theajshow
04-16-2010, 02:52 AM
Well, I finally had success with a "!!" bush. So, got myself a flying Pikachu. Now, I just need to get one of the Surfing and Volt Tackle and I'll be happy.

Stubby Boardman
04-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Well, I finally had success with a "!!" bush. So, got myself a flying Pikachu. Now, I just need to get one of the Surfing and Volt Tackle and I'll be happy.

I caught both a volt tackle and surfing pika but not the flying pika, lol.

demoneyes27
04-27-2010, 07:32 AM
Yeh, the flying pikachu takes 10,000+ steps to appear and then it's still very rare. Shows up at lv.15, knows Fly, Thunder, Growl, Tail Whip

You know how to cheat your pokewalker right....?