PDA

View Full Version : Anime 2nd Quarter 2010

Kenny_C.002
04-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Yeah. About that.

Heroman
Joey's some kid. Gets giant robot ally. Fight aliens. Stan Lee's in on this gig, and yet somehow the setting manages to be in a place called "Japan America". It's obviously NOT American, the setting, but rather in some Japanize form of America. You know, that really fails hard. I'll probably watch a couple just to see what happens.

Angel Beats
Key project. It's I believe the first Key anime that doesn't have a visual novel attached to it. Guy starts off dead, and has to figure out wtf's going on. Main chick Yuri looks like Haruhi in both mannerisms and plain looks. Yeah, weird.

KissxSis
Nothing to see here. (pst: pervert).

Ikkitousen: Xtreme Xecutor
If you didn't watch the first like 3 seasons, I don't think you'd want to pick this up except for boobies. I'm not picking it up because I didn't watch the first like 3 seasons.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Dude enters Academy wanting to become the high priest. The thing that predicts his future career instead thinks he should be DEMON KING instead. Hilariousness ensues. I watch hilariousness.

Starkipraggy
05-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Might have a look at Heroman, but I have a way too huge backlog of anime to clear, so eh.

Gotta watch ZZ and G Gundam... And also keep up with the Unicorn OVA... And then there's hunting for the Gundam movies... blah.

Kenny_C.002
05-02-2010, 10:22 PM
Meh, I'm not interested in Heroman much. Angel Beats is my fav. current anime not named Durarara.

Starkipraggy
05-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Meh, I'm not interested in Heroman much. Angel Beats is my fav. current anime not named Durarara.
What is this Durarara which you speak of? :o

Still have Higurashi to watch...

Kenny_C.002
05-03-2010, 04:14 AM
What is this Durarara which you speak of? :o

Still have Higurashi to watch...
Durarara? It's pretty good. If you've watched Baccano, it's by the same studio, so it's pretty muc the same style as well.

Starkipraggy
05-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Durarara? It's pretty good. If you've watched Baccano, it's by the same studio, so it's pretty muc the same style as well.
Nope I has not.

Now watching Nanoha StrikerS.

Jet
05-05-2010, 02:22 AM
Nope I has not.

Now watching Nanoha StrikerS.
Durarara is great, there are little inserts of other anime/puns as well by 2 otakus there, aside from its serious environment, so it's nice

yeah that's the only thing I'm watching now aside from YGO 5Ds... kinda got lazy with baka to test to etc...

Starkipraggy
05-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Durarara is great, there are little inserts of other anime/puns as well by 2 otakus there, aside from its serious environment, so it's nice

yeah that's the only thing I'm watching now aside from YGO 5Ds... kinda got lazy with baka to test to etc...
Suddenly I am reminded of this fake motivational poster where one guy is like, "Don't you get the moe-ness of the situation!?" while shaking other guy violently.

Are we talking about an anime involving stuff like that?

Megiddo Flame
05-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Suddenly I am reminded of this fake motivational poster where one guy is like, "Don't you get the moe-ness of the situation!?" while shaking other guy violently.

Are we talking about an anime involving stuff like that?
Digimon Xros Wars airs in July in Japan.