PDA

View Full Version : Swablu?

War
04-16-2010, 06:26 AM
I was thinking about traing a Swablu, but I don't know if I should invest my time in doing so. What do you guys think? Is it worth it?

Jesus
04-16-2010, 07:05 AM
Well it depends if you need the flying type to begin with, if you need a pretty strong and quick pokemon who can fly then Swablu is a pretty good option. In addition, its evolved form, Alteria, is a dragon type as well as a flying type so you get a great advantage.

War
04-16-2010, 07:19 AM
Well it depends if you need the flying type to begin with, if you need a pretty strong and quick pokemon who can fly then Swablu is a pretty good option. In addition, its evolved form, Alteria, is a dragon type as well as a flying type so you get a great advantage.

yeah i will need a flying type to sub (or replace) my pideot once i retire him.......i wasnt sure about spending time on Swablu, but your input helps a lot.....thanks!

MoonKit
04-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Wait, where did you get the Swablu?

I really think you should keep it. Altera is a pretty strong card in my deck, and I expect that in the games, to. Swablu is pretty fast, though and would probably get you tons or Medalist Pokemon if someones stuck on the Jump competition.

Judgmental Arceus
04-16-2010, 07:51 PM
I say training a Swablu will help you in the long run if you do plan to evolve it into an Altaria. Out of personal experience, if it weren't for my Altaria in Hoenn, I wouldn't proudly say I swept the Elite Four multiple times there (no thanks to Draco).

Calypso
04-17-2010, 01:11 AM
I'd say go for it; it strays away from the usual Pidgeot/Noctowl. I used it in Platinum and I always had a lot of success running a Dragon Dance set. Oh, and besides, anything is fine for ingame purposes.

War
04-17-2010, 01:19 AM
Thanks to all the ppl that replied to this........It helps a lot.....I'm going to keep/train the Swablu I've got.........thanks.