PDA

View Full Version : roost

thunderskain
04-19-2010, 02:04 PM
does roost actually removes the flying type? i read somewhere saying it does and i jist cant see the effect in the game..

Another qn, does your pkmn hapiness affect your turns needed for your pkmn to recover from confusion?

Sequentio
04-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Roost removes the Flying type for that turn. For example;
Pidgeot used Roost. Pidgeot recovers HP.
Shinx used Thunder. Hits.

Thunder would not be Super Effective that turn, because the Flying Type is removed.
This only works when the user is part Flying. (Beedrill would not have this effect if it used Roost).

Also, happiness has nothing to do with Confusion. That is based on a Random Number Generator.

Ayotui
04-19-2010, 03:25 PM
does roost actually removes the flying type? i read somewhere saying it does and i jist cant see the effect in the game..

Another qn, does your pkmn hapiness affect your turns needed for your pkmn to recover from confusion?

1) yes it removes the flying type, the turn you use the move.

2) no, your pokemon is gonna be confused for the same time no matter how high its happiness is.

edit: ninja'd

Mawile-Danmaku
04-19-2010, 03:34 PM
2) no, your pokemon is gonna be confused for the same time no matter how high its happiness is.Well, I read that if you snap your fingers or yell "Snap out of it!" Confusion will go away. It seems to work for me, on both Diamond and SoulSilver.

Ayotui
04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Well, I read that if you snap your fingers or yell "Snap out of it!" Confusion will go away. It seems to work for me, on both Diamond and SoulSilver.

lol, thats my only comment.

Mr420
04-19-2010, 04:09 PM
I don't get it, what does snapping your fingers have anything to do withthe game...? what works for me is throwing my DS across the room into a wall, works every time.

Mitsuzo-kun
04-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Well, I read that if you snap your fingers or yell "Snap out of it!" Confusion will go away. It seems to work for me, on both Diamond and SoulSilver.

If that ever actually works, then it's purely coincidental.

Etymology
04-19-2010, 06:01 PM

If you yell "WAKE UP!" does that cure sleep, too? :o

Pokeball go!

"FFFF A+B+Select C'MON!"

Ayotui
04-19-2010, 06:11 PM
If you yell "WAKE UP!" does that cure sleep, too? :o

Pokeball go!

"FFFF A+B+Select C'MON!"

off course not. its asleep it cant hear you.

kids these days.

what will help is throwing a bucket of water at your ds.

kingofboos23432
04-21-2010, 12:29 AM
off course not. its asleep it cant hear you.

kids these days.

what will help is throwing a bucket of water at your ds.

But I tried that and my ds fell asleep....

WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Volcanflame
04-21-2010, 01:48 AM
What's with all these sudden unfunny jokes?

-Volcan-

Ashlynx
05-03-2010, 05:22 PM
URRRRR BLARRGH (repressed memories)

im feel like that because PKMN REVOLOUTION im trying to make one type team for all the types and there going pretty good

(Flashback to final in some colleseum in the game)

aerodactl has like half hp left and rhyhorn has 10 against a gyrafarig and a lileep

so i decided to use earth quake as a last ditch atempt to dish out damage and leave areo to pick off the rest

so areodactly uses roost and then is pwned by my own teamate who is killed by a double hit ....................... mah face was leik

wrjgbsdngkbj zdngkmbnbd WHuAAAT