PDA

View Full Version : Does this work?

Darkfire
08-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Glitch:
(submitted by: Allluvsu)
First go to the safari zone and say yes to the question. After you go in come right back out. He'll ask you if you're leaving early. Say no. Go back in and save. Reset the gameboy and leave. He'll ask you if you want to join the hunt. Say no and leave. Then go to Cinnabar Island and surf on the east coast. Keep on surfing until the bell rings. You'll be back in the house. He'll say "did you get a good haul". Then just leave the house and you'll be in Glitch City...

Does this work? I dont think it will, but im just bored..

silverfrost
08-02-2005, 08:42 PM
It does, actually. They have a picture of it and more information here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glitch_City).

Darkfire
08-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Allright, thx.

But it isnt really usefull, is it?

Ejunknown - Eevee lover
08-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Yeah, it does work. I tried it myself. Freaky. Another cool glitch (even though i'm not sure it is a glitch) Is when the Gamebo logo appears when you first turn on Red or blue, press B or A and 1 of the arrow keys. It changes the color scheme of the game. Don't save it though, because then you might not be able to change it again.

Anyway, Wikipedia has that glitch in it's encyclopedia? I didn't know that is was so well known...

I got the color changing codes as well as many others off of this site: http://www.trsrockin.com/strangeness.html. It's a really good site.

Pika57
08-02-2005, 09:35 PM
i'd also like to point out that not only can you go there but that their ar emany other varieites of Glitch city. One of them includes going to the cycling road instead of the cinibar coast

masterryanx
08-02-2005, 11:24 PM
He he, cool glitch I just went there today.... :happy:

Razzmatazz
08-03-2005, 12:45 AM
I've explored Glitch City a couple of times... hard to navigate though. Water-walking and land-surfing (you'll understand if you've been there.)

The original games might have been the glitchiest things in all of gaming history :tongue: The glitches sure were fun tohugh :hungry:

masterryanx
08-03-2005, 05:40 AM
Ya I'd have to agree the glitches were really fun were'nt they... Off topic but does anybody know if that Yoshi picture trick works?? :neutral:

Pika57
08-03-2005, 11:54 AM
sometime I'm gonna try and restart my red and see if I can input a name so that when i try the Missingno glitch i have to fight a trainer. plus s oi an see a missinno as a Kabutops fossil. gotta love glitches.

Razzmatazz
08-03-2005, 12:29 PM
Masterryanx, do you mean that pic of Missingno arranged as Yosih? I highly doubt that its true. You could arrange that guy as anything if you tried.

Pika57, you probably know this, but just in case theres a site that tells you exactly what you'll get depending on what letters you put in your name and were.

I'd like to fight a glitch trainer... :rolleyes: