PDA

View Full Version : Blue Orb, Red Orb...

War
04-21-2010, 02:24 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the Orbs (Blue, Red, and i think green)?.......I found where Kyorge is supposed to be, but I don't have the blue one.....its for HG so i think blue is the only one available........

Judgmental Arceus
04-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Find Mr. Pokemon after you receive the National pokedex and receive your Kanto starter from Professor Oak.

War
04-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Find Mr. Pokemon after you receive the National pokedex and receive your Kanto starter from Professor Oak.

Really?......Oak didn't give me any starter. its cool I'll check again tonight.....Appreciated!

Six_Paths
04-21-2010, 03:52 AM
Really?......Oak didn't give me any starter. its cool I'll check again tonight.....Appreciated!

You only get a Kanto starter from Oak after defeating Red. Then he'll give you one of the orbs, depending on which version you got. Then, he'll give you the Jade orb if you show him both Groudon and Kyogre. (You'll have to trade to get one, because only one of the two is available in each version)

War
04-21-2010, 04:02 AM
You only get a Kanto starter from Oak after defeating Red. Then he'll give you one of the orbs, depending on which version you got. Then, he'll give you the Jade orb if you show him both Groudon and Kyogre. (You'll have to trade to get one, because only one of the two is available in each version)

SWEET!........yeah i didnt know Red's pokes were at lv. 80's n what not...........got my ass handed to me.....thanks bro. your reply helps a lot.

Grassy_Aggron
04-21-2010, 04:13 AM

But the Kyogre/Groudon you trade for has to be from HeartGold/SoulSilver for the Jade Orb. It won't work otherwise. So if you got both versions of the game, great!

If you didn't, or don't know someone to trade with...Well, sorry. ^^'

War
04-21-2010, 04:39 AM
But the Kyogre/Groudon you trade for has to be from HeartGold/SoulSilver for the Jade Orb. It won't work otherwise. So if you got both versions of the game, great!

If you didn't, or don't know someone to trade with...Well, sorry. ^^'

Cool....I didnt want to use the AR to get them, but im happy just being able to get more legendaries, you know........Awsome!