PDA

View Full Version : Somebody HELP!!!

skylerlankford
04-21-2010, 01:20 PM
So one of my friends i play pokemon with has two very annoying pokemon. crobat with hypnosis. and gengar with hypnosis. HOW DO I TAKE THESE TWO POKEMON DOWN?!?!?

thanks ;)

Masami
04-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Primeape? One of it's abilities stop it from sleeping.
Also get a powerful pokemon and maybe give it safegaurd? Also, a fast pokemon with substitute would be pro.

skylerlankford
04-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Primeape? One of it's abilities stop it from sleeping.
Also get a powerful pokemon and maybe give it safegaurd? Also, a fast pokemon with substitute would be pro.
hey thanks man. i mean i knew it was obvious what i had to do to beat him, i just never really thought of any good pokemon like that. yeah he's got one of those ***** teams. the ones with all the best pokemon who actually should be legendary: Dragonite, Garchomp, Tyranitar, ect. haha

Masami
04-21-2010, 01:42 PM
Dragonite, Garchomp get owned by a good ice pokemon.
Tyranitar gets OHKOed by all good fighting pokemon.

skylerlankford
04-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Dragonite, Garchomp get owned by a good ice pokemon.
Tyranitar gets OHKOed by all good fighting pokemon.
alright yeah. i got a machamp for his tyranitar. but i also wanna get a good ice pokemon as well. any suggestions?

Masami
04-21-2010, 01:47 PM
Well, good ice pokemon are hard to come by, something like Starmie with ice beam would destroy both of them.

skylerlankford
04-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Well, good ice pokemon are hard to come by, something like Starmie with ice beam would destroy both of them.
alright, and what's a good moveset with starmie? ice beam, recover, swift, psychic?

Masami
04-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Alot of people use:

Ice Beam
Thunder/Tbolt
Surf/Psychic
Recover.

Althought Starmie depends what you wanna use it for, that mvoeset above covers alot of pokemon. =]

Six_Paths
04-22-2010, 02:44 AM
Alot of people use:

Ice Beam
Thunder/Tbolt
Surf/Psychic
Recover.

Althought Starmie depends what you wanna use it for, that mvoeset above covers alot of pokemon. =]

My starmie is EVd in Speed and Special attack. I taught it Ice beam, thunderbolt, psychic, and brine. It pwns in every fight.