PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing Glitch

katiekitten
08-02-2005, 11:18 PM
I bought Animal Crossing recently. My little brother likes to play, so I taught him how. He hasn't got the hang of saving. When ever he goes on, he plays and plays then before I can get there, just turns the game off. I also bought another memory card, so I can travel. Teddy figured out how to travel, whent to the other town and turned it off. When he turns it on next time, (I'm in anther room) He runs to me saying:
"My guy has no face!"
So I go over and sure enough, his guy has two gaping wholes for eyes and a gaping whole for a mouth. Its hilarious! It doesn't mess up any of the other games, just his character. He also lost all the apples he collected. All his money, items. He doesn't care, he just wanders around.

So if you want to see it, create a phony guy, and when Tom Nooks lets you visit the neighbours, travel than turn it off. Its a laugh! Know any other ones?

Ok, its not realy a glitch. Still funny though. :biggrin: :crackup:

TDD91
08-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Never tried that one, an this should be in other games. This bit is jus for pokémon N64/GC games.

katiekitten
08-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Oops... Sorry! I didn't notice that... :eek:

Razzmatazz
08-03-2005, 01:49 AM
That's actually not a glitch- it's a feature. I remember seeing it in the strategy guide. When you do that traveling business just like you did, the character gets that creepy face back at his/her home. I saw screenshots too. :eek:
I think it's actually kinda cool...

UltimaSamusPhaz0n
08-05-2005, 03:52 AM
My sister got so scared that she turned it off and saw Resetti!

Razzmatazz
08-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Resseti is that mole dude right? I hated him so much. Once, he warned me that if I keep reseting, he'd delete my file. So I reset like 30 times in a row, and he didn't do anything but warn me :confused:

:rambo:

Ejunknown - Eevee lover
08-05-2005, 10:24 PM
I don't like that Mole Dude either. He stinks. I didn't want to keep the data I had done in a paticular session, so I removed the memory card and asked the game to quit me with out saving and he STILL turned up and had a go at me. :susp:

masterryanx
08-06-2005, 08:21 AM
I hate him so much, Ressetii that is..... :susp: One time I just kept pushing his buttons, and when it came to be like the 10th time he started saying the same thing over and over, for the 11th, 12th, etc...... :happy: :crackup: It was kinda funny.... :crackup:

Kenny_C.002
08-13-2005, 04:53 AM
Yeah. There happens to be a glitch that uses that exact feature to essentially double your bell count. I forgot about it tho. XD

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-25-2005, 02:09 AM
I hate him so much, Ressetii that is..... :susp: One time I just kept pushing his buttons, and when it came to be like the 10th time he started saying the same thing over and over, for the 11th, 12th, etc...... :happy: :crackup: It was kinda funny.... :crackup:
I like seeing what reseti says, one time he made me type in "MOLES RULE" i thought that was so funny! :crackup: