PDA

View Full Version : Kick-Ass

LS
04-25-2010, 07:32 PM
Nobody made a thread about this movie and I am ashamed of that! This movie is by far the best Superhero movie I have ever seen. The cast is perfect, It's funny throughout. Dark and serious at others. If you haven't seen it yet.. Go see it!

Comments and/or opinions?

Wisp
04-25-2010, 07:44 PM
I saw this film and I loved it so much :L It was loads funnier than I though, and the boysd were cute and dorky, all good =D
I didnt expect like, proper kills either as stupid as it sounds, I thought it'll all be stupid over the top. But it was a proper good film! :)

EmBreon
04-25-2010, 07:46 PM
I thought it was pretty kick-ass. Especially a certain character that I will not mention...

The movie had some of the most memorable lines ever. :P

Sixto
04-25-2010, 08:11 PM
The movie is as its title. And I see more people using that phrase more often now because of the movie.

Awesome movie indeed.

LS
05-02-2010, 06:06 AM
It is! Spread the word about it.. They were thinking of making a sequel but I doubt it now because the movie is doing so freakin terrible...

Bumblebee16
05-02-2010, 06:13 AM
The movie is as its title. And I see more people using that phrase more often now because of the movie.

Awesome movie indeed.

I used that phrase before this movie xD just sayin'

I still haven't seen it yet, so I'll probably do that soon.

DemonicWolf
05-02-2010, 06:24 AM
Nobody made a thread about this movie and I am ashamed of that! This movie is by far the best Superhero movie I have ever seen. The cast is perfect, It's funny throughout. Dark and serious at others. If you haven't seen it yet.. Go see it!

Comments and/or opinions?

i saw it at 8pm last night on saturday and it was awesome!!!!!! hey can someone help me decide if i should put red mist as my avatar? it under other chat that and ppl please click on the egg in my sig it is going to hatch!! i really need it to hatch tonight

love the epic ass kicking!!!!!!!
big daddy dies and hit-girl is a monster at fighting!!!! just like me

It is! Spread the word about it.. They were thinking of making a sequel but I doubt it now because the movie is doing so freakin terrible...

dude it sooooo not doing terrible not in moosic scranton at least!!!!!!