PDA

View Full Version : Feebas

Chinese Disease
04-27-2010, 01:09 AM
I'm looking for a feebas for free. I dont care what the IV's or Nature is I just want a very low leveled Feebas. Remember I want any Feebas for some crap pokemon like Bidoof, or Geodude.

PLEASE HELP

Kamoosekazi
04-27-2010, 02:04 AM
I would offer one, but I have yet to figure out how to determine these randomly generated spots...

Judgmental Arceus
04-27-2010, 02:06 AM
Well, you can just hack one. End of troll

Masami
04-27-2010, 02:18 AM
I've got like...20 legit feebas? Once you find one of the sopts, you catch them in an ultra ball without even weakening them so you can just keep catching till you get the right nature /IVS. I did.

Kamoosekazi
04-27-2010, 02:38 AM
I've got like...20 legit feebas? Once you find one of the sopts, you catch them in an ultra ball without even weakening them so you can just keep catching till you get the right nature /IVS. I did.
so you pretty much just fish and hope you're in the right area? Nothing but Feebas will come from it though right?

Phantom Kat
04-27-2010, 02:43 AM
so you pretty much just fish and hope you're in the right area? Nothing but Feebas will come from it though right?

Carvanha appear like once or twice, but about 90%, it'll be a Feebas; that's why it's recommended to try each square two or three times just to make it sure it's not a Feebas square.

- Kat

Kamoosekazi
04-27-2010, 02:50 AM
Carvanha appear like once or twice, but about 90%, it'll be a Feebas; that's why it's recommended to try each square two or three times just to make it sure it's not a Feebas square.

- Kat

Thank you =)

Masami
04-27-2010, 03:34 AM
Just do a pattern like this:

->->->->
<-<-<-<-
->->->->

Do each spot 3 times, It's worth it, It took me...2 hours?

Kamoosekazi
04-27-2010, 04:02 AM
I'll get to chaining and feebas hunting when I run out of time on WoW.... been at it for 5 years and it's the only reason I jsut barely got Pokemon Diamond last month.

Once the time runs out, the sky is the limit!

DemonicWolf
05-02-2010, 04:38 PM
hey i have a feebas if you want it i could raise its level to about 25 and then trade it to you

ssquaderi
05-03-2010, 01:44 AM
i was gonna make a new thread but i thought i shud just post it here is about miltic, i dont think u can get one in diamond or pearl, thats what my friend told me, i got like 30 feebas and i gave them all the special poffin they needed and then i gave it a rary candy and nothing happened all 30 times, my friends sais it impossible to get a milotic coz he tried to, is he telling the truth doi need a special feebas

nobartholem
05-11-2010, 02:18 AM
i was gonna make a new thread but i thought i shud just post it here is about miltic, i dont think u can get one in diamond or pearl, thats what my friend told me, i got like 30 feebas and i gave them all the special poffin they needed and then i gave it a rary candy and nothing happened all 30 times, my friends sais it impossible to get a milotic coz he tried to, is he telling the truth doi need a special feebas
Feebas are hard to find(only 4 squares in the entire game changed every day in mt. Cronet basement.)

If you fine one catch it.
and breed it until you get a good one...I assume you have a ditto