PDA

View Full Version : !Saturday Events!

Jack of Clovers
04-04-2004, 01:45 AM
as some people know, i had tried a special battle today with much success (however it took a while). every Saturday there will be something run by me. it could be another crazy battle (see my reffing stats for info) or a small tournament or maybe something secret. i won't know what will take place until that day; it could be nothing but most of the time there will be something going on. prizes will depend on the event, but maybe even a Pokemon will be the winners choice. :dance:
i will be on both YIM and AIM at these times so if you don't have them and want to participate, you should get them. this is why it is suggested to have a messenger system so you don't miss out on special events like these.

hope to see you all there and having fun.

~Jack~

Scorch Ry
04-04-2004, 01:51 AM
May I explain what happened on Today's Battling Event? It was very exciting, but I think you should make a chart. For each event, state what the prizes are.

boltAge
04-04-2004, 04:11 AM
Darn, my dad was hogging on the computer this morning, so I couldn't get on >:0 Jack, your time is GMT+?. I need to know so I know what time to get on. Like I have no idea when is your Saturday, since we're in different time zones.

Jack of Clovers
04-09-2004, 10:57 PM
sorry for late reply, forum loading probs. :dazed:

i am GMT -8:00

the times i can be available on Saturday are (in Pacific Standard Time):

11:00am (earliest) to 5:00pm (latest)
then maybe
11:30pm to depending when i'm tired (1:00am most likely)

-some events can happen more than once per day, while others only once. it's best to be online as soon as you can.
-if im not online it means one of two things: no events that day or someone is hogging my computer.
-when im online, send me a message saying you would like to participate in the event (whatever it may be). please only participate if you can stay the whole time. those who leave in the middle may or may not get anything out of it.
-i hope a lot of people will show up for these and some fun can be had by all.

~Jack~

[Fair]
04-10-2004, 03:56 AM
sorry for late reply, forum loading probs. :dazed:

i am GMT -8:00

the times i can be available on Saturday are (in Pacific Standard Time):

11:00am (earliest) to 5:00pm (latest)
then maybe
11:30pm to depending when i'm tired (1:00am most likely)

-some events can happen more than once per day, while others only once. it's best to be online as soon as you can.
-if im not online it means one of two things: no events that day or someone is hogging my computer.
-when im online, send me a message saying you would like to participate in the event (whatever it may be). please only participate if you can stay the whole time. those who leave in the middle may or may not get anything out of it.
-i hope a lot of people will show up for these and some fun can be had by all.

~Jack~

Ooh, sounds mysterious! I can't wait to see what the next one will be! Maybe it has to do with a tree? Or a bumble bee?

Sorry, I couldn't resist... :wink:

Scorch Ry
04-14-2004, 05:38 AM
I don't think that's fair...what if their connection drops? I mean, it could happen to anyone. They may or may not...that's not fair to me because my mother needs the computer everyday! She's taking internet classes and turns her assignments in. Like last time, you people waited for me to get back on. That was nice. But what if that happens again? I won't participate? I won't get anything, even though I battled? That's simply not fair at all....

flareon008
04-15-2004, 01:37 AM
Life isn't fair, try that one on....

I would say try your best. Talk with you mother and see if you two can work out times with each other when you go online :think:

Scorch Ry
04-15-2004, 02:40 AM
She wouldn't reason with me. My mother is the nicest person, but she doesn't care about Pokemon. The only pokemon she likes is Pikachu. My mom also thinks its violent. When the episode came on when Jesse stomped and scratched Seviper, my mother thought she was killing it. But, I'll see what I can do....

GTG! I'm waiting for Soul Food to come on! "And everybody should know...that's...how...love...goes! Its good for the soul soul soul soulllll!"

flareon008
04-15-2004, 02:55 AM
putting sleeping pills into her drinks always works on my mom.

Jirachi
04-17-2004, 03:54 AM
as some people know, i had tried a special battle today with much success (however it took a while). every Saturday there will be something run by me. it could be another crazy battle (see my reffing stats for info) or a small tournament or maybe something secret. i won't know what will take place until that day; it could be nothing but most of the time there will be something going on. prizes will depend on the event, but maybe even a Pokemon will be the winners choice. :dance:
i will be on both YIM and AIM at these times so if you don't have them and want to participate, you should get them. this is why it is suggested to have a messenger system so you don't miss out on special events like these.

hope to see you all there and having fun.

~Jack~How do you get YIM and AIM?I got a messenger,but not dose two.

Scorch Ry
04-17-2004, 04:09 AM
Hmm...I really can't answer that question.

Lil_Lep: How do we enter for the contests? That's what I want to know! I want to participate tomorrow so I'm looking forward to a great prize!

flareon008
04-19-2004, 02:19 AM
http://messenger.yahoo.com/
http://www.aim.com/get_aim/win/latest_win.adp