PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Vs Halo Club

UltimaSamusPhaz0n
08-04-2005, 12:48 AM
Well. I am Samus in this. Be in character OR ESLE!!!
What is better, Metroid(yays) or Halo(boo)?
METROID!!! HALO!!!

Lord Celebi
08-04-2005, 03:03 AM
What the hell?

If you like Metroid so much, join the Dark Council... Link is in my sig.

PokemonHater235212434421
08-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Hey your my sister hello sister!
You are indeed obbsessed with Swampert, are you not? Who are you now? Didn't you forget your password or something? If you want a pic, PM me. Otherwise, GET OUT...
PS. You never have played Halo. You are not a fair judge.

Samus Aran
08-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Metroid > Halo

I have naver played it ether, But i am sick of Halo players (who have never played Metroid) bashing Samus.

Metroid is better. One person kicks a whole lotta butt . No online play that is running amuck with n00bs like Halo. Just you, your controller, a game, and the game console. Thats it! No ganing up on the enemy to beat it faster, all you can depend on is yourself. :cool:

And i'm gonna go with rust on this one. If you like Metroid and/or Star Wars The Dark Council is for you. :cool:

Click on the banner in my sig where Samus and Boba are fighting if you want to join. If not, you are a PANSEY!! :tongue:

Lord Celebi
08-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Hey your my sister hello sister!
You are indeed obbsessed with Swampert, are you not? Who are you now? Didn't you forget your password or something? If you want a pic, PM me. Otherwise, GET OUT...
PS. You never have played Halo. You are not a fair judge.
What the blue hell? A n00b is yelling at a vet... how rare.

Not obsessed... He's my favorite Pokemon. Forget my password? I didn't... The question is who are you and why are you on the board if you're a Pokemon Hater...

How the hell do you know I've never played Halo?

lalala
10-17-2005, 03:09 AM
I've never played Halo. But yeah. I've played Metroid, and will shut up now. Metroid woot.

Grimdour the Rampager
10-17-2005, 09:49 AM
Metroid > Halo

I have naver played it ether, But i am sick of Halo players (who have never played Metroid) bashing Samus.

Metroid is better. One person kicks a whole lotta butt . No online play that is running amuck with n00bs like Halo. Just you, your controller, a game, and the game console. Thats it! No ganing up on the enemy to beat it faster, all you can depend on is yourself. :cool:

And i'm gonna go with rust on this one. If you like Metroid and/or Star Wars The Dark Council is for you. :cool:

Click on the banner in my sig where Samus and Boba are fighting if you want to join. If not, you are a PANSEY!! :tongue:
That's the main point. In Halo you can command people to protect you if you need help. In Metroid, no one cares if you fall on your butt with your blood spilled on the floor.

I've played both and Halo is better. But Metroid has its good side too. You can shoot anything without being interrupted. In Halo people shoot with you so you dunno who to shoot:The Enemy or your stupid Partner. I chose the second one with Friendly-Fire on.
So it depends on how you see it.

So it's the public's choice to join which fan club: Spartan VII(Halo) or The Dark Council(Metroid). I'm not biased on this one, 'k? So don't shout out that I'm not seeing the good side of Metroid.

In short:
Halo=All-out online extermination.
Metroid=One-man adrenaline-pumped carnage

lalala
10-17-2005, 11:15 PM
I haven't played Halo but in other videogames which have backup helpers dont they do NOTHING and shoot a weak enermy once?
This guy here next to me had played Halo. (He is the Doomsong, he is on my forum only, link in sig so you can see his infinate wistom) He says if you shoot too many of your own people they turn on you. I'm not good at shooters, so I would have a lot of enermys...

Lord Celebi
10-18-2005, 02:23 AM
That's the main point. In Halo you can command people to protect you if you need help. In Metroid, no one cares if you fall on your butt with your blood spilled on the floor.

I've played both and Halo is better. But Metroid has its good side too. You can shoot anything without being interrupted. In Halo people shoot with you so you dunno who to shoot:The Enemy or your stupid Partner. I chose the second one with Friendly-Fire on.
So it depends on how you see it.

So it's the public's choice to join which fan club: Spartan VII(Halo) or The Dark Council(Metroid). I'm not biased on this one, 'k? So don't shout out that I'm not seeing the good side of Metroid.

In short:
Halo=All-out online extermination.
Metroid=One-man adrenaline-pumped carnage
Wise Words my friend, wise words...

Of course, we'll win popularity wise because We're getting a Star Wars Book Published about the Dark Council :P

Grimdour the Rampager
10-18-2005, 02:48 PM
True, and Spartan VII was sued for similarities.

Missingnoleader
11-14-2005, 11:43 PM
I think its Halo=Metroid but Right now its HalooMetroid til Metroid Vs. Halo resolves it.

Nasty Plasty
11-15-2005, 01:05 AM
Halo pwns Metroid. I especially like the vast lands and the freakish monsters. In Metroid the monsters just look like Dinosaur or Parasite alters. Halo you got midgets,giant enemies,great alien beasts,robots in cool suits, etc. Plus you get weapons to pwn. This sint really a club. More like a survey.