PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Stadium 2

Fierce Deity
05-04-2010, 09:31 PM
I found my Pokemon Stadium 2 after years, and beat the Gym Leaders and the Elite 4 up to Lance, but I can't beat him. :/ The team I used was:

Aerodactyl
Poliwrath
Nidoking
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

Only reason I have Nidoking is because of his Horn Drill hitting sometimes, but it's all luck. :9

So any team suggestions to use?

Broderick
05-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Pssh, hack an Arceus fool. ;3
I never played the old Stadium games since I lacked an N64, but are they set levels? If not, just level the sh*t out of everything. If there are restrictions like in PBR though, you should just get pokemon that target his. Arcticuno's a good start, but Lapras may also be good since it's bulky as hell and can learn a few Ice moves. Poliwrath also gets Ice Punch back in Crystal iirc as well, so yeah.
Aerodactyl seems like a good choice though as far as rock moves go; Golem could also be good.
Just from looking at the team though, it seems like bulk is your only problem. Just look for pokemon that can take a hit or two and can land a super-effective attack on Lance and I think you should be good to go.

Fierce Deity
05-05-2010, 12:11 AM
They're all set to level 50. And if I do replace a few, what about the other E4 members? :( And Pokemon Stadium 2 Pokemon aren't known for good moves. My Aerodactyl knows Ancient Power, Bite, Curse, Supersonic. >_> And I can't change moves. But Lapras sounds pretty good.

Oh, and HI.