PDA

View Full Version : EV Training Help!

ragnarok0422
05-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Can someone help me locate where to EV Train my Pokemon?

If you can, please state all of the POSSIBLE places for each stat and what Pokemon to battle. Thanks! ^^

Godot
05-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Can someone help me locate where to EV Train my Pokemon?

If you can, please state all of the POSSIBLE places for each stat and what Pokemon to battle. Thanks! ^^

use this to see what EV Points each Pokemon gives off:
Bulbapedia: List of Pokemon by EV yeild (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_effort_value_yield)

finding the locations of the Pokemon should be simple enough.
(just click on their names and scroll down to "Game locations")

Flu
05-05-2010, 01:49 PM
It's pretty simple, once you do as Godot suggested.
Most stats have a water pokemon that has them that is the ONLY poke in an area (quagsire(HP/ ruins of alph), magikarp(speedBlackthorn city), goldeen(attack, I can't remember), psyduck( Special attack, azela forest), tentacool(special defense, I think in the route from pallet town to cinabar?), etc, etc)
Bring surf and fly, and ev training becomes a breeze.

Quiet Camerupt
05-08-2010, 02:03 AM
All the possible areas would be slightly ludicrous but the easiest places to use generally are:

Attack-Sentret, road from New Bark to Cherrygrove* (Morning/Evening)
Speed-Pidgey/Rattata, road from New Bark to Cherrygrove* (Morning/Evening)
Hitpoints-Hoothoot, also road from New Bark to Cherrygrove (night only)
Defence-Geodude/Sandshrew, Union cave (generally any cave though if you ignore the zubats)
Sp. Attack- Gastly, sprout tower (night only)
Sp. Defence- Tentacool, any body of water that you can surf on is 100% tentacool/tentacruel except in caves

* Since these two are on the same route they're good for physical sweepers but if you only need one stat then the rates are approximately 40% sentret 60% pidgey/rattata.