PDA

View Full Version : Tohjo falls back cave

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-06-2010, 12:12 AM
The guide book mentions a cave behind the first waterfall in Tohjo falls. My pokemon are acting strange in that cave so I know something's in there. A friend of mine said that I need to do something in order to unlock whatever is in there. I'd like some clues as to what I need to do (clues only please, AND NO SPOILERS!!!!!). And don't even think about telling me that theres nothing strange in that cave unles you have proof. When a pokemon does something weird like roar or stands guard, I know something's up.

Michelle8936
05-06-2010, 12:40 AM
It's the site for an event, but it's not been held yet. You said you don't want spoilers, so that's all I'll tell XD

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Thanks. A friend told me to look in the 3rd movie for something about the radio and that this was also in atleast crystal, though I never found it then.

Michelle8936
05-06-2010, 02:41 AM
Well, it wasn't in Crystal - this one's HGSS-exclusive.

Broderick
05-06-2010, 02:49 AM
It's the Jade Orb for how you get Rayquaza in this game.

No, I actually have no idea what it is. I'm gonna laugh if you reply to this mad. xD

^

Vevevicamp
05-06-2010, 03:53 AM
It's the Jade Orb for how you get Rayquaza in this game.

No, I actually have no idea what it is. I'm gonna laugh if you reply to this mad. xD

^

I know exactly what it is, if you've been keeping up with the manga.

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Compleatly off topic now.

Broderick
05-07-2010, 02:05 AM
I know exactly what it is, if you've been keeping up with the manga.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but try highlighting my post. I was bored. You could also be trying to make me feel like an idiot for not knowing, but okay.

lord-pokemon
05-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Giovanni hides out in Tohjo Falls, at least part of the time, during the three-year interim between Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen and Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, and hears Team Rocket's cries to him from the Radio Tower when they take over. He can be battled through a special Nintendo event, in which a Celebi takes the player back in time. The battle takes place at the same time that Team Rocket re-disbands at the Goldenrod Radio Tower.

Google is your friend :D

Blackcharizard1456
05-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Giovanni hides out in Tohjo Falls, at least part of the time, during the three-year interim between Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen and Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, and hears Team Rocket's cries to him from the Radio Tower when they take over. He can be battled through a special Nintendo event, in which a Celebi takes the player back in time. The battle takes place at the same time that Team Rocket re-disbands at the Goldenrod Radio Tower.

Google is your friend :D

Wow. The no spoilers went out of the window then.

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
05-16-2010, 03:24 AM
can we please close this. I've got my answer (along with a spoiler that I asked not to have)?