PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh: What do you run

Flu
05-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Just post what you are currently running.
For example, I'm running sabers, just because they're the funnest deck atm, and I've already got my invite.

Latisiblings
05-07-2010, 09:26 PM
I run Evil Heroes sometimes. They kill your opponent before he owns you with some cheap, Lightsworn deck. Hopefully, of course. They're really aggressive.

I also run Koa'ki Meiru beatdown, it's pretty destructive when used right. I mean, what other deck can say they have 1900+ Atk level 4 beatdown monsters that have great effects?

Mainly though, I run Level 3 Normalcy deck. It's not great, but it's real fun. Enchanting Fitting Room brings amazing summoning power for the likes of Jerry Beans Man and Mad Lobster, and Heart of Underdog gives extreme drawing force along with Common Charity. Justi-Break is great for defensive, and Faustian Bargain is insane for monster destruction, especially for Synchros (not including Stardust, of course). Skill Drain owns Effect monsters that are running crazy these days, and Birthright and Soul Resurrection gives Graveyard support. Tune Warrior is the Ace, though. 1600 Atk, level three normal Tuner. It can easily go for a Goyo Guardian or Brionac. It's really fun to play, and it's surprisingly good too.

You might've noticed that I like Beatdown/control, I never play anything except for it. Burn is too boring for me, I've found.

pkmnrulz
06-12-2010, 12:14 AM
i run a mix of yugioh cards. My deck allows me 2 do quick syncros.

Kenny
07-07-2010, 05:38 AM
I was running Quickdraw Dandywarrior for most of the format, but I'm probably gonna make the switch to either Infernities or Gladiator Beasts, but I don't think I can finish building Infernities before the World Championship Qualifier.

Gladiator Beasts are consistent. They're not as fun as Infernities, but they're cheaper, and I have more experience with them.

Master Zorua
07-09-2010, 01:46 AM
I run a Lock-down deck (Royal Decree + Heru the Black Flame Dragon lv.8). Completely shuts down my opponent's ability to use spell and trap cards. I also mix in Red Eyes Darkness set and some Amazons w/ Amazoness Spellcaster to truly mess with my opponents.

JokesterJesse
07-09-2010, 01:50 AM
I'm running either my Six Samurai deck/Other Warriors, Or my Chrysalis/neo spacian/elemental hero deck which doesn't have very much power, but with my spells and traps, i can get a lot done. But I am mainly with my Six Samurai,because its fun, and i like the card ability's.

~JKJesse~

Kers
07-09-2010, 02:05 AM
http://dr.jeebus.sydlexia.com/trap.jpg

Kenny_C.002
07-09-2010, 06:17 PM
I did run Lightsworn for a while. Now I just stopped playing again.

Taylor
07-10-2010, 04:15 AM
Currently running Dinosaurs.
Occasionally run Magicians.
Going to run Juraks when they are released.

Won junior nationals with a Dino/Monarch deck.

Jet
07-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Currently running Dinosaurs.
Occasionally run Magicians.
Going to run Juraks when they are released.

Won junior nationals with a Dino/Monarch deck.
thank goodness someone won a dino/monarch... nobody saw the potential of Fossil Excavation + Gilasaurus here except me lol

I have:
- Naturia Countdown
- Fortune Ladies
- Amazoness
Have most parts but still lacking some key cards/staples of:
- Black Feather (need synchros)
- Elec [Watt] (need rai-oh, honest and iraffe and waiting for Starstrike Blast)
- Plants (dismantled for Naturia deck, need Camellia)

ERROR404
07-11-2010, 10:10 AM
I mainly just use what good cards I find. Mainly I just use powerful Magic/Trap, like Solemn Wishes and Tower of Babel and jut go overkill with no real stratigy at all.

Kenny
07-24-2010, 08:16 PM
I did run Lightsworn for a while. Now I just stopped playing again.

I used to run Lightsworns, but that was during last format. They got hit too hard by the banlist. Now, they only work if you main deck Thunder King Rai-Ohs or some kind of tech to replace the Luminas, Necro Gardnas, and Charges.