PDA

View Full Version : The Humble Indie Bundle

Stardy
05-10-2010, 02:52 PM
http://www.wolfire.com/humble

Thought I would plug it here in case peoples interested.

tl;dr, five game developers have joined together (a sixth one has just joined them) to release a pack of games they've made (World of Goo, Aquaria, Gish, Lugara HD, Penumbra Overture and Samorost 2.), and there's only one day left to get them. You pay however much you want for them though and where it goes to (the charity, the developers, both evenly or whatever amount each you want).

Stardy
05-11-2010, 05:38 PM
Just under three hours left.
Also, would just like to point out something.

$15 for 5 maps = 37.5 million in one week
$25 for fancy horse = 2 million in four hours
$anypriceyouwant for 6 awesome indie games with money going to charity = almost 1 million in 10 days

No one sees anything wrong with this at all?

ONE MORE THING.
Penumbra, Lugaru and Gish will release their source codes if they reach $1,000,000. Though I doubt they will reach it unfortunetly. Still a lot of money raised for the developers and charity.

George Jefferson
05-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Just under three hours left.
Also, would just like to point out something.

$15 for 5 maps = 37.5 million in one week
$25 for fancy horse = 2 million in four hours
$anypriceyouwant for 6 awesome indie games with money going to charity = almost 1 million in 10 days

No one sees anything wrong with this at all?

ONE MORE THING.
Penumbra, Lugaru and Gish will release their source codes if they reach $1,000,000. Though I doubt they will reach it unfortunetly. Still a lot of money raised for the developers and charity.

I payed 8.64, which was the only ammount I had in my paypal account. Would've payed even more, like 20 or 30, had I have more funding.

Stardy
05-11-2010, 10:09 PM
I spent around that much as well. Maybe $8 on the dot. Can't remember. But yeah, so far, money well spent.

Also, they hit their target and the source codes are being released.
Yaaaay.

George Jefferson
05-11-2010, 11:03 PM
I spent around that much as well. Maybe $8 on the dot. Can't remember. But yeah, so far, money well spent.

Also, they hit their target and the source codes are being released.
Yaaaay.

Love the bros.

Great games (including a game about being a furry.)